Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

iphone unlocking

iphone-unlocker-pro.com
India
Avoid iphone-unlocker-pro.com or easy-iphone-unlocking.com is a SCAM I have a proof, they don't delivery what they promise, I'm fighting with my credit card to recovery my US$29.99.

Don't buy from them, they claim to be able to unlock the iPhone 4 and this is not true, they can't!!

i bought from them, the iPhone 3GS UNLOCK service for $29.99 and i receive the same software from DEV TEAM (for free) don't buy from iphone-unlocker-pro.com and easy-iphone-unlocking.com

Avoid these sites, they are scam artists, the site looks nice and authentic, but it is a trap!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of May, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I have to disagree, granted that it was a different experience with you, but I think they're one of the few legit ones. I had a 4.3.3 iPhone 4 and their software were able to unlock it with ease, granted that you follow the instructions to a T. I think they're a pretty good company that I would recommend to those who can't be bothered to unlock iPhones by themselves.
 1st of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I'm waiting to see. Their response was a friendly enough but a little vague on the next step:

Hello,

I apologize about this, iOS4.3.3 was just released recently so we are still working for an unlock process on this new version.

We are doing our best to release a software to unlock this as soon as we can.

1st of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Supplemental to that is:

WTF? They sold me a system that they dont have? Ok so I'll just leave my phone in the desk until the product I HAVE PAID FOR becomes available? Nope, complaint to paypal and very neg blogging.
Aaaand now i have to go to the damn phone company and pay them to unlock a phone i own outright!
 6th of Nov, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I just purchased iPhone-Unlocker-Pro after restoring my previously jailbroken iphone 3gs. Then found that the software only does a tethered jailbreak, so I can't reboot my phone without being connected to a computer with the software. Aside from that, I wasn't even able to complete the jailbreak because I got the message "the IPSW for the following build is needed: iPhone2, 1_5.0_9A334." It was a total waste of money. I'm off to the mall to pay someone to unlock and jailbreak.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I purchased the sofware from them and apparently they give you a money back guarantee, so far i have my 3gs still locked 'cause what they gave me wasn't good enough and wasn't up to date, i am willing to do anything to get my money back and even to investigate and see how they can be blocked from the UK.
I've sent them loads of e-mails and at the beggining the seemed to care abour the " business" but i do not think so, as they never replied again, so anyway will be posting more bad staff to make others aware of this BIG TIME SCAM!!! shame on them and disgusted with their service, if you can call that a service.
 17th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I was scammed by them as well. I purchased and followed the instruction to a T. It ended up killing my i phone and now it will not even turn on. I made several attempts to contact them and no reply whatsoever. Also, my emails now get kicked back to me so clearly they are blocking me. Total waste of money. I contacted my Discover card and made a dispute claim. I will keep you posted.
 14th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
This website is a scammed. They offered 24.95 to unlock the iphone 5 for me and it never works... I'm trying to get my money back. Stay away from this website.
 14th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I purchased this software as promised on the front page. "NOW Includes unlock for 5, 5c, and 5s. After paying i was happy to pay for the bonus software as well. They praise themselves on 24 hour support. Not in questions. Every time i log into the site it says pending requests, and after following their software instructions all it does is "jailbreak" the device. DOES NOT UNLOCK. Submit a ticket and still no response as it sits pending and pending and pending. I copied their page as a whole and pulled all HTML files. We are a medium size cellular company and have our attorneys on retainer. We will be filing to have this site pulled from the United States of America. Please keep placing your comments below. It will be no effort on our part to have this rectified through our card carrier. India has no common sense when it comes to capitalism. They believe if you buy into it, then its your fault. We have dealt with this before and ended up real bad for the recipient. Ceased accounts and warrant arrest with extradition. Please keep posting your response with contact information so we may get inconstant with you folks on this matter. In the mean time I will be handing this over to our legal team for the United States Web Commerce.
 9th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
"iPhone-Unlocker-Pro.com" is a scam site. I searched online "Unlock iPhone 5" and somehow came up this site. I paid for $24.95 and received a executable file which installed Cydia on iPhone but did not unlock iPhone. The phone displyed on the web page tells you to email them. When you email them they ask to pay more on inside deal but never tell why your phone did not unlock.
 3rd of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I also thought this was a great deal since it was GUARANTEED with a no questions asked refund. I even did a chat before buying spelling out my phone and ios information and asked if this was guaranteed. Of course they did and a "No problem refund". It didn't work of course and all they do now is keep offering me chip cards that I know won't work since I already tried that also. I'm disputing with my credit card company. THIS IS A SCAM!!!
From their web page:
Our team works hard to a high quality unlocking system for all our customers. We are so sure of our products that we have no problem offering a 100% money back guarantee on any order that is placed. We offer a no question asked refund policy so if you feel for any reason that our iPhone Unlock / Jailbreak solution doesn’t work for you, you can request a refund with no questions asked.
 5th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
This website is a SCAM. I purchased the software download wanting to unlock my iPhone 5c but instead they send my instructions and software to jailbreak my phone. I informed the customer support department about my issue and requested my money to be refunded since they claim if you are not happy with the product its a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Pure BS. I have been going back and forth with these people or person about refunding my money and I keep getting emails about purchasing additional products to jailbreak my phone. I wish I knew how to post SCAM all over their webpage to help prevent others from dealing with this company.

Only one of the recent email exchanges: Definitely a SCAM

Hello,

I understand your frustration, and i have talked to my managers and they
approved to send out the card (Hardware Unlock Solution) to you for FREE with no extra charge.

Please provide me your shipping details so that we can send out the card ASAP.

In this format (Don't skip any details):

Full Name
Carrier:

Regards,
iPhone Unlocker Team

On Mon, 1 Jun at 4:21 PM, wrote:
Once again, I am not interested in any addition products and I would simply like a refund. It sounds like the company is refusing to refund my money even though you offer a money back 'no questions asked' money back guarantee. I have been offered numerous other products and each time I have refused the offers. I see the only other course of action would be to contact my credit card company to dispute the transaction and to write a very bad review about the business practices of this company so others will not fall into the same predicament as I am right now.

Please refund my money.

Contact Us

Health Care Reform: What Now?
Health Care Reform: What Now?
more videos More Videos