logo

SBI ATM Card
Transcation declained
2. (8 mins ago)
myticketsonline.eu
Lost money, not received tickets
3. (8 mins ago)

Posted:    opas9012

iphone unlocking

iphone-unlocker-pro.com
India
Avoid iphone-unlocker-pro.com or easy-iphone-unlocking.com is a SCAM I have a proof, they don't delivery what they promise, I'm fighting with my credit card to recovery my US$29.99.

Don't buy from them, they claim to be able to unlock the iPhone 4 and this is not true, they can't!!

i bought from them, the iPhone 3GS UNLOCK service for $29.99 and i receive the same software from DEV TEAM (for free) don't buy from iphone-unlocker-pro.com and easy-iphone-unlocking.com

Avoid these sites, they are scam artists, the site looks nice and authentic, but it is a trap!
Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of May, 2011 by   PerfectCircle +1 Votes
I have to disagree, granted that it was a different experience with you, but I think they're one of the few legit ones. I had a 4.3.3 iPhone 4 and their software were able to unlock it with ease, granted that you follow the instructions to a T. I think they're a pretty good company that I would recommend to those who can't be bothered to unlock iPhones by themselves.
 1st of Sep, 2011 by   I.T.SUX 0 Votes
I'm waiting to see. Their response was a friendly enough but a little vague on the next step:

Hello,

I apologize about this, iOS4.3.3 was just released recently so we are still working for an unlock process on this new version.

We are doing our best to release a software to unlock this as soon as we can.

1st of Sep, 2011 by   I.T.SUX 0 Votes
Supplemental to that is:

WTF? They sold me a system that they dont have? Ok so I'll just leave my phone in the desk until the product I HAVE PAID FOR becomes available? Nope, complaint to paypal and very neg blogging.
Aaaand now i have to go to the damn phone company and pay them to unlock a phone i own outright!
 6th of Nov, 2011 by   Ugruk +1 Votes
I just purchased iPhone-Unlocker-Pro after restoring my previously jailbroken iphone 3gs. Then found that the software only does a tethered jailbreak, so I can't reboot my phone without being connected to a computer with the software. Aside from that, I wasn't even able to complete the jailbreak because I got the message "the IPSW for the following build is needed: iPhone2, 1_5.0_9A334." It was a total waste of money. I'm off to the mall to pay someone to unlock and jailbreak.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   Lilliam1 +1 Votes
I purchased the sofware from them and apparently they give you a money back guarantee, so far i have my 3gs still locked 'cause what they gave me wasn't good enough and wasn't up to date, i am willing to do anything to get my money back and even to investigate and see how they can be blocked from the UK.
I've sent them loads of e-mails and at the beggining the seemed to care abour the " business" but i do not think so, as they never replied again, so anyway will be posting more bad staff to make others aware of this BIG TIME SCAM!!! shame on them and disgusted with their service, if you can call that a service.
 17th of Apr, 2012 by   CWIKEXT 0 Votes
I was scammed by them as well. I purchased and followed the instruction to a T. It ended up killing my i phone and now it will not even turn on. I made several attempts to contact them and no reply whatsoever. Also, my emails now get kicked back to me so clearly they are blocking me. Total waste of money. I contacted my Discover card and made a dispute claim. I will keep you posted.
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   Ho Truong 0 Votes
This website is a scammed. They offered 24.95 to unlock the iphone 5 for me and it never works... I'm trying to get my money back. Stay away from this website.
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   HOTswap Wireless EXPO 0 Votes
I purchased this software as promised on the front page. "NOW Includes unlock for 5, 5c, and 5s. After paying i was happy to pay for the bonus software as well. They praise themselves on 24 hour support. Not in questions. Every time i log into the site it says pending requests, and after following their software instructions all it does is "jailbreak" the device. DOES NOT UNLOCK. Submit a ticket and still no response as it sits pending and pending and pending. I copied their page as a whole and pulled all HTML files. We are a medium size cellular company and have our attorneys on retainer. We will be filing to have this site pulled from the United States of America. Please keep placing your comments below. It will be no effort on our part to have this rectified through our card carrier. India has no common sense when it comes to capitalism. They believe if you buy into it, then its your fault. We have dealt with this before and ended up real bad for the recipient. Ceased accounts and warrant arrest with extradition. Please keep posting your response with contact information so we may get inconstant with you folks on this matter. In the mean time I will be handing this over to our legal team for the United States Web Commerce.

ID Theft Includes