logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Regional Passport Office, Chennai
Excess delay in the issuing of passport
2. (12 mins ago)
Olx
Remove my Number and Ad too
3. (49 mins ago)
PMC PRIME PROPERTIES
REAL ESTATE FRAUD
4. (51 mins ago)
MBI-ProBiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
5. (57 mins ago)

SCAM

INTERNATIONAL PET MOVERS
Cameroon
07x.net
I REPLIED TO A PET AD IN THE ATLANTA JOURNAL/CONSTITUTION NEWSPAPER. UNFORTUNATELY EVEN AFTER CHECKING THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR TRANSPORT WITH INTLPETMOVERS WEBSITE, I FELL FOR THE SCAM. I EVEN SPOKE WITH THE SUPPOSED PUPPY OWNER, BROTHER LAFAYETTE DONALDSON, ON THE PHONE IN ALASKA. I ASKED FOR A PICTURE OF HIM WITH HIS DOG, BUT HE HAD TO GO TO CHURCH AND THE DOG WAS ALREADY AT THE AIR TERMINAL AND SUPPOSEDLY HE PAID $50 TO GIVE UP HIS BABY. I PAID $200 TO BASIL WILLIAMS IN GUYANA BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE WEBSITE ADDRESS WAS SAFER BUT AFTER IT WAS CASHED, GUESS WHAT? THEY SAID I HAD TO SEND THE MONEY TO CAMAROON TO VALERY BINDA. THEN THEY NEEDED ANOTHER $110. BECAUSE I DELAYED AND SENT THE MONEY TO THEIR GUYANA OFFICE WHILE CHECKING THEM OUT. ALL MONEY HAD TO GO TO CAMAROON. WASN'T I STUPID. I SENT THE $110 AND GUESS WHAT? IT TOOK UNTIL LATE INTO THE NIGHT FOR THE DOG TO BE SHIPPED SO THE NEXT MORNING THE DOG IS IN TEXAS AND THE ASSURANCE OF HUMAN SAFETY DEPARTMENT SAID I HAD TO PAY $750 BUT THEIR INSURANCE COMPANY WOULD PAY ME BACK $800 FOR MY TROUBLE. ALL OF THESE $ TRANSACTIONS ARE THROUGH WESTERN UNION WHICH IS INSTANT MONEY FOR THESE SCAMMERS. DON'T SEND MONEY.

Comments Cameroon Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Aug, 2009 by   puppal +1 Votes
It's difficult to read your complaint because of caps lock. That said, surely you know by now that anyone requesting money be sent off shore is a scam. Sorry you got taken. Lesson learned.
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   JayleyRaegan 0 Votes
I fell for the same scam but mine was for 400 dollars. I had to send it Valery Binda in cameroon. Then they contacted me to say insurance needs 1500 dollars. I told them what ever and then i faked a e-mail to myself saying they got the 1500. ( i didn't even send it) Then they told me they didn't know what happened to the money that all i need to send was 150 for feeding the puppies. I was like whatever. I have turned all my info i have on them to the police and they are doing a nation wide case. I also arranged a bust in ohio that was trying to do the same scam. I am so mad but then again i was stupid. I am not mad about losing the money i am just mad about the ALL the calls and e-mails i have been getting from them. This happen about 2wks ago and they are still calling but what can i say. They are dumd and they fooled me but whatever leason learned. I guess people just like taking advantage of hard working people.
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   cmcguire7420 +1 Votes
i just fell for the same scam i live in beaumont texas and i sent the money western union to ranburne, alabama how do i go about reporting this i have all emails and transation receipts.
 21st of Nov, 2009 by   paige oakland 0 Votes

00237-9919-0206

011 237 9919 0206

Livepetmovers@live.com

Welcome To Animal Land!
International Pets And Animals Movers World Wide.

With offices on 5 continents, Animal Land specializes in coordinating pet relocation to anywhere in world.Of course we also handle domestic relocation's as well. Our specialty is handling the complete travel needs of your pets, wherever and whenever the need arises. Our services are available to individuals, relocation management firms, household goods movers, and corporations. Convenience is not the only reason to use a professional pet shipper. Knowing that every detail is being taken care of is an even a higher priority. Seeking the expertise of a professional can assure you peace of mind. Your pet's comfort and safety are our number one concern. Let our experience work for you.One call to Animal Land is all that is required.

Animal Land, Inc. was established in 1998 and has been successfully transporting pets ever since. Whether it is internationally (our specialty) or domestically, no job is too big or too small. Safety is our number one concern and we are fully bonded and insured for your peace of mind. We are licensed by the USDA as intermediate animal handlers and have a registered security program with the United States TSA. We are also registered as Indirect Air Carriers.

We are members of IPATA, the Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association and strictly comply with all rules and regulations of the Animal Welfare Act. Pet Relocation's Services. When you contract with Animal Land you are assigned a Personal Move Counselor who will work with you to arrange the fastest, most direct flight for your pet. We work with your relocation schedule to ensure as smooth a move as possible.

Animal Land will handle all of the following:

• Prearrange all necessary flights, ensuring a direct connection when possible.
• Make sure that all necessary shots are current and that all paperwork is in place.
• Make sure all international requirements are met including import permits.
• Pick up your pet at your house and deliver him to the airport.
• Meet him at the destination airport and deliver him to your home.
• Arrange for kenneling on either end if necessary.
• Provide assembled travel kennels.
• Over the road transportation.

Simply put, one call to Animal Land is all
that is required to relocate your pet
safely and professionally.

In Partnership With...

Dear Client,

We wish to notify you the presence of Two Birds here to be shipped to you, So please we plead with you to read the information below as the sender provided and get back to us if you find any mistakes so we edit the flight before time for take off. These Birds have dropped final checkup and confirm for shipping under code NMC22/UX7/0221 of the 1991 Cameroon aviation law. Below is the shipping information as provided by the sender.

SENDERS INFORMATION

NAMES: TRACEY DAWN OAKLAND
ADDRESS: # 74 2905 NORMAN AVENUW
COQUITLAM, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
HOME # 1-604-464-4085
NEAREST AIRPORT: ABBOTSFORD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (YXX)

BIRDS INFORMATION
PET TYPE: TOUCAN PARROTS
NAMES: SHINA & SHANE
SEX: MALE & FEMALE
COLOR/S: RAINBOW
QUANTITY: TWO

These birds are to be shipped in Two electronic air conditioned crates which contain all their belongings toys, food stuffs, manual and also the receiver’s contact form and address attached to the crate. They have all necessary papers needed and has been tested free of any harmful disease which may endanger the life of other pets or individuals of the country destined to.

So after the above details are found correct we would like you to know the shipment of the two birds will cost Two Hundred Dollars ($200) including two iron cages. Because your sender Mr Don Castro has already made a deposit of One Hundred And Fifty Dollars ($150). You will be sending this money to us through Western Union International money transfer which is located in our agency here in Cameroon. We require this process because as mentioned above the agency official website is under renovation. So please below are the details you shall need to send the money and after you are done you will have to send us the sender’s full names and the money transfer control number. When payment is confirmed, your birds shall be boarded on the next available flight to Abbotsford international airport. The birds will have to be picked up from the airport by Tracey Dawn Oakland, cell phone 1-604-464-4085. The said Tracey Dawn Oakland will have to provide any identification paper bearing the receiver’s names above and sign a couple of forms, Once that is done, The birds will be handed over at Abbotsford international airport. You shall be sent the flight tracking number when their flight has been boarded and ready for take off and we shall keep you in touch. Below is the address to send the $200 remaining.

Cashier’s Full Names:-----------------------------------Anoh Jaff
Phone Number:--------------+237 9919 0206
Test Question------------------How Soon?
Answer:------------------Right Away.
Amount:----------------------$200

You may use western union online money transfer to send us the money as soon as possible so that we can put you birds on board the next available flight to your location once you are done with the payment.

Thanks for choosing live pet movers, the relocating pets best friend since 1998.The relationship of pets and people is a treasured one. As you contemplate moving your family pet by air as you relocate or as you purchase the pet, you want the best for your pet. Live Pet Movers Service holds the welfare and safety of your family pet as our primary consideration. Whether your pet is an experienced flayer or a first time flayer, Live Pet Movers Service specialists, pet owners themselves, understand the relationship you have with your pet and will only provide the best pet moving service for your family pet both, nationwide & worldwide as you relocate.

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR # 1 PRIORITY

Best Regards

DIRECTOR
PET SAFE
WE DO DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY

We Partnership in Cameroon with

Cameroon Airlines

Our professional scope of services include: Domestic and International Relocation, Human and Animal/Pet Insurance, Planning and Consultation, Airport Shuttle Services, Local and Long Distance Over the Road Arrangements, Boarding Accommodations, Documentation (Consular legalization/USDA/USFW), USDA Approved Travel Carriers, Customs Clearance, Comfort Stop Services.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:-
-Freight fee is non-refundable and it is active for 3working days before been council.
-Pet registered on board for shipment most be ship from the origin airport to the Terminal Airport before reshipping in case of any misunderstanding to secure online fraud.
-All payment most be done directly to our services and you have to recognized our mailing address and payment sleep in order to be secure.
-Any information you needed will be provided to you only in our services and you are not authorized to contact any services without our authorization
- Payment out of our services is prohibited.

OUR GOAL IS TO OFFER QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES TO OUR CLIENT AND PRESERVE THEIR INTERESTS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. THE MORALITY OF THE PROFESSION AND THE CLEAN CONSCIOUSNESS GOVERNS OUR WORK IN EVERY ASPECT.OUR GUIDELINES AND RULES OF WORK ARE OF COURSE THE SECRET AND THE KEY OF OUR PERSEVERANCE. ACTUALLY OUR LAW OFFICES INCLUDES MORE THAN TEN EXPERIENCE LAWYERS, EACH SPECIALIZED IN HIS DOMAIN, READY TO SERVE OUR CLIENT IN ALL FIELD OF LAW.

WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

PETS CARGO TEAM.

Book a cheap flight to Paris today!
Get a two way ticket to London today

Live Pets Movers, The Wings Of Your Animals

00237-9919-0206
011 237 9919 0206
EMAIL; livepetmovers@live.com

Disclaimer !!

------This email is license under the copy right (c) of the Live pets movers .any attachments are intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies from your system.

PLEASE HELP ME IS THIS THE SAME SCAM EMAIL YOU HAVE RESEAVED I AM 14 ILL BE 15 ON MONDAY THE 23RD OF NOVEMBER
AND MY MOM WILL BE PAYING $200 FOR SHIPPING TWO kEEL BILLED TOUCANS TO BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA.
THESE BIRDS WOUULD BE MY BIRTHDAY AND ALL MY CHRISTMAS SO I WOULD ONLY BE GETTING THESE TWO BIRDS PLUS THEIR CAGE AND EVERYTHING ELS THAT COMES WITH THEM.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT mailto: pidgypig@hotmail.com
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   luizaa 0 Votes
I have just been tricked by this scammers. I am from Romania .. and i sent them 200 dollars for transportation. I was such a fool...Oh my God. Seems like they put you to send to different persons and cities in Cameroon. they were supposed to sent me a chihuahua. my mistake that i havent searched over the internet about them...
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   angel242010 0 Votes
I was nearly scammed 2day.
I was due to pay £60 to have a puppy sent to me from the Isle Of Man and I get a email from World Wide Animal Movers saying they have my puppy already to come and I need to make a payment via westen Union to their Head Office In Cameroon. So I tried to contact the so called owner of the puppy and the Phone number he gave me for his personal mobile went straight through to someon in cameroon who could not talk english very well. Considering the man I was buying the puppy from said he was from Yorkshire and moved to the Isle of man.
So I phoned up the Isle Of Man and Heathrow airport to find out if they knew of this company and the Isle Of Man turned round and told me not to send them any money as it was a scam.
I was lucky I sat there and thought it was strange that the puppy was being sent by a company that is based in Cameroon.
So phoned them back and told them to stick it and that they aint getting any money out of me.
 24th of Mar, 2010 by   tinadsouza 0 Votes
yes nothing but scam anything that sounds so good is a sam and anything over seas is a scami learned the hard way .. i was getting to yorkie puppys i sent 300.00 then they said the needed 950.00 as stupid as i was i sent

ROSE MILLIAM (lovelypets1885@gmail.com) is a scam so please people stay away from over sea people wanting you to send anything i learned the hard way but i know now there not worth it if you cant see puppys or what u are getting stay away from it ...
 4th of May, 2010 by   SMURF24 0 Votes
I was just scam by them also. What A fool. I sent the money to Cameroon, His name was Stanley Arrey. I sent $250.00 and then they wanted $500.00 more dollars. I bought the puppy from a lady call Linda Kelv E-mail address lindakelv@gmail.com. I never did get my pup. Please be very careful with the scam . Do not sent money western Union to them.
 24th of Jun, 2010 by   moisessandra 0 Votes
skylinecargomovers@live.com
 24th of Aug, 2010 by   Kayla Crain 0 Votes
I was almost scammed today. I was going to buy an English Bulldog from a couple that said they were on their Honeymoon in Victoria Island, British Cameroon. They had brought two puppies with them and were worried they may fall sick from the climate. They wanted 250 each for them and had all of their papers and health records and even guaranteed them for a year. We were supposed to send it via Money Gram. We actually tried but the cashier told me that it was more than likely a scam and refused to send my money. I contacted them and told them I regretfully couldn't send the money because the cashier refused. He then called and texted and emailed constantly for us to just use Western Union. I asked for a picture of him with the puppy and he never did reply back. Then I just happened upon this page, to my shock, I was supposed to send my money to Pila Muluh Jude, Douala, Littoral, Cameroon 00237. Thank goodness the cashier refused to send my money.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   sonarg 0 Votes
They are now doing Bengal kittens, I have recieved an e-mail from a shipping company Petmovers International and they are also asking for payment via Western Union via an office in Cameroon.
I was alerted a because of the price of the kittens at £200 each and also I had not said I would definatly take one but they are very pushy which alerts me every time. I nearly fell for a scam a few years back but again was alerted as they were pushy. The guy from the shipping company called me and said the kittens were ready to come but they have made the mistake of saying the kittens are 11 weeks old and no one lets kittens go till 13 weeks.
Also the owners had not asked me to deposit any money into a bank account which would be what i would expect. There is no official web site for the movers so i have written to them saying that i will collect the kittens from their home address. I don't expect to hear any more.
 7th of Feb, 2011 by   shereen eldemery 0 Votes
i was about to be fool ans send them 750$ for the delivery of three persian kittens... read an e-ad and i e-mail the lady who own them..she's calld centihya bruk ..she lives in cameroon.. i made aresearch on animal pet mover and i find the complaint page.. i even called the agency in cameroon.. and tha man who answerd mee seemed to be not even educated... i called the lady...she has a strange voice and accent dosent sound british at all as she told me she is...even she seemed to be a man trying to talk in a woman voice.. and when i tried to ask her about what she was doing or whats her job in cameroon..she told me she has to go.. and i have to e-mail her tomorrow when i send the mony... thank to all of u guys for saving my mony ...
 8th of Feb, 2011 by   CRAZY LADY 0 Votes
WELCOME TO ANIMAL MOVERS INTERNATIONAL

* MULTI CARGO LTD * ANYTHING * ANYWHERE * ON TIME

Dear Client,

The management of PRO world wide pet delivery animal agency, PET SHIPPERS INTERNATIONAL(IPATA Delivery Service) is proud to bring the following to your attention: We have TWO SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPIES from Mr Cuddy Rocks, to be shipped and delivered to the following address first thing in the morning, once payments of delivery fee ($100) has been confirmed on our desk;

Home address 27 Montgomery Road Uvongo1/4275

Microchip Sensor Kits
A 25 Page Health and feeding Manuals

PAYMENTS

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

The total shipping and home delivery fee cost $300 but the registration fee of $150 has been paid already by the sender Mr Cuddy Rocks, Therefore the payment required from you is $100 first thing in the morning before shipping and home delivery of these puppies can take place, and the balance of $50 will be paid as soon as the puppies arrive your location.
In this regard, we wish to inform you that, due to high amount of abuse, online hackers, with our accounts undergoing auditing, we have canceled our online payment method, and all payments are now done via ABSA bank which has a
branch with WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAMS, directly to our International Affairs Wire transfer agency which presently host in Cameroon and the MTCN < Reference Number >email to us immediately payment is done for confirmation.

!!! HOW TO PAY IN 3 STEPS !!!

!!!STEP 1!!!

COPY THE PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW

ADDRESS
FULL NAMES...SIMON SAMEH MWAMBO
COUNTRY...CAMEROON

CITY...DOUALA

POSTAL CODE...00237

!!!STEP 2!!!

TAKE IT TO ANY NEARBY MONEY GRAMS BANK or ABSA BANK WHICH HAS A WESTERN UNION BRANCH.

!!!STEP 3!!!

*PAY $100 DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS GIVEN TO YOU IN STEP 1 ABOVE.
*USE THE SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWER BELOW.
*SEND US THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.
(MTCN NUMBER AND SENDER'S FULL INFORMATION).
VIA EMAIL ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE.

For security purpose, we usually expect our customers to use a pass question and answer.

Pass Question………………….WHEN?
Answer……� ��………………….. NOW

NB: We shall ship the puppy to your door step. shipping details will be provided to you as soon as payment is confirmed on our desk..

Customer Service.
MR CRUSH ANDERSON

Reservations..
Eveline Candy

Delivery Details;... ... (NOT ACTIVATED AND APPROVED)until payment is confirmed

ONCE THIS PAYMENT IS MADE AND WE CONFIRM IT, WE SHALL SEND TO YOU YOUR
AIRWAY BILL REFERENCE No AND
PASS CODE AND TRACKING ID.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY

Stay To Enjoy Our Service At ANIMALA AGENCY( Pet Service)
FAST SAFE AND RELIABLE.

NB: At animal agency, we ship your pets by air with care to just about anywhere (domestic and international pet relocation assistance is offered), and our prices are fair. We can prepare 'Known Shipper' documentation and expedite the shipping of your pet through the entire animal freight / cargo process.

Worldwide Pet Travel Services & Pet Shipping.
As a certified USDA Intermediate Handler, we comply with the Animal Welfare Act and applicable federal and airline animal cargo / Freight regulations.
Let us help you safely ship your Cat, kitten, dog, puppy, ferret, hamster, primate, bird or parrot.
We offer Multiple Pet Discounts.

Testimonials

*"Mitzi & Bailey arrived safely in Dubai Sunday evening." A BIG thanks to the Deliveryman and the PET DELIVERY TEAM. I'm very happy and impressed with the service'. Again, thanks a lot for an outstanding door-to-door hassle-free service!
Salam.

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE VERY GRATEFUL TO THE ENTIRE DELIVERY TEAM OF PET DELIVERY SERVICE FOR THEIR FAST, SAFE AND RELIABLE SERVICE DURING THE DELIVERY OF OUR 3 MACAW PARROTS FROM PERTH TO BROOME.
MICHEAL $ STAM.

IS THIS A SCAM???????? AS I HAVE SENT $150 SO FAR AND THEY WANT MORE MONEY?
 11th of Feb, 2011 by   Dopey Mouse 0 Votes
In the last 2 days I have received an offer from Cuddy Rocks to adopt 2 small dogs - named Cindy and Alex. He says he is from Broome. Thanks for complaint because it has helped me. I'm sorry for you though - don't give them anymore money.
 13th of Sep, 2011 by   SHAZA80S 0 Votes
williamssmith33@gmail.com
and
International Pets And Animals Movers World Wide.

ARE A SCAM !!! DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY..
THANX FOR THIS BOARD

I WAS NEARLY TO TRANSFER 500 $
 9th of Jan, 2012 by   shellkims +1 Votes
I WILL LIKE TO ADD TO THE COMPLAINT AND ALSO TO SAY THE GUY MENTIONED ABOVE IS VERY INNOCENT OF THE ACT.IT IS ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAVE BEEN USING HIS IDENTITY FOR HIS FRAUDULENT ACT.I GOT INVOLVED IN THIS AND I WAS SCAMMED OF $2000 IN TOTAL AND THE GUY WAS ARRESTED AND HE CONFESSED THAT HE HAS BEEN USING THIS IDENTITY.I JUST FEEL PITY FOR THIS INNOCENT PERSON AND SO I WANT TO PLEAD WITH THE COMPLAINT BOARD TO REMOVE HIS NAME FROM THIS SITE..
 9th of Jan, 2012 by   shellkims +1 Votes
SORRY I DID NOT MENTIONED THE NAME BUT IT IS THE NAME SIMON SAMEH MWAMBO.HE IS VERY INNOCENT OF THIS ACCUSATION.
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   al14785 0 Votes
i was wrighting back and forth to a guy in new york for almost two weeks. now i normaly do alot of resarch first before ever considering buying anything but this guy seemed very worried about the well being for his puppies. seeing as i am young i thought maybe this will work out great. well i transfered the 250 like was asked of the compiny and they wanted more. well i messed up bad and now i want to find a way to get my money back.

Hello Dear,

Nice Reading From You, As Regards to my Puppies. I have a male and a female and they are still available .They are Both Home Raised and Hand Raised. They are both AKC Registered have been vet check and prove healthy . They are Very Lovely and Playful. Have very good temperaments with Other Home pets like Birds and Cats.They are 12 weeks 5 Days Old. Will be coming with some toys and all Ownership Papers. They are Very Quiet and will make a Good companion to a Caring and a Lovely pet Lover. A little about me. i work as a Night watch man for the G4S, i just lost my wife and son in a car scratch, they is no body at home to care for this puppies while am at work. And have just been transfer to (New York NY) i am presently in (New York NY) with the Puppies here with me.If you can not come Over to View and Pick Up The Puppies in Persons, Then i can arrange for the Puppies to be delivered over to your home, I shall use a transportation Company From here that will Have the Puppies delivered Over to your home. Am offering them for free. All you will be paying is the transportation fee, if you are unable to come and pick the puppies. Shipping will cost you $250 For one Puppy, Including Delivery Fee To Your door steps. if you will decide to have the both Puppies then that will cost you $500. Below is my home address if you want to come for a view;

Full names...Brandy Martin
Address/Postcode...380 Riverside Drive, New York NY 10025
Zip code...10025

I have also moved into a new and non pet apartment, so am desperate in getting this puppies re-home... All i need is a lovely home that will shower them with lots of love and attention. She will be coming with;

-- Crate
-- Ownership Papers
-- AKC Registered Papers
-- Some Playing Toys
-- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
-- they will come alongside with a food menu.

Please i will Like to ask you some few Question that are very Important to me and i do hope you reply back with all the answers :

Where Are You Located ??
Are You Buying Them For Breeding Or Just As A Family Pet ??
Do You Want to Adopt One Or The Both ??
Are You Interested In The Male Or Female ??
When Do You Want the Puppies ??

Sorry for asking so much questions but i am just trying to look a good and loving home for my babies.. Once i Get Your Reply i shall email you back with some recent pictures of the Puppies and also explain more to you on How the Delivery will work.

Thanks

oh and i never did get more pics.
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   angih 0 Votes
I live in Ohio. Thank goodness I ran across this site because I was going to send 155.00 to another country for two kittens in Missouri. Made no sense to me and I also noticed the texts I received from the transportation company seemed to be worded a lot like the lady in Missouri spoke. She was working so much and would be stationed in Missouri for three months and she was an evangelist. She loved these kittens as her own children and wanted to be assured they'd be well taken care of. Even wanted to make sure that When she's in town that she could visit them. I've emailed her this site and advised her I'm contacting my local police. They have my address and telephone number so I'm filing a police report. If it sounds to good to be true, IT IS!
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   Maryjane18192 0 Votes
So i had been looking at websites for a Yorkie dog. I found one where the deal sounded sooo good, a female and male for free but i would just have to pay the transportation fee which was $280. It sound so perfect. I was just about to send the money when i came across these comments. They all sound the same as far as the shipping company. They had some things that were different within each scenario but they all sounded a like. I'm glad i read this because i was on the verge of sending my money. I have read several comments that had the same place to send the money and now that i read this, i think it is a scam. I know its upsetting for those of you who got scam but i thank you for sharing your story to prevent further scams. Its will get better for you all and those who are scamming with get their just reward from the almighty God. Thanks again and God bless...!

Batteries - Generic vs. Name Brand