logo

Reliance Netconnect
Not closing the connection
4. (12 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (21 mins ago)
paypermail.com
non payment of account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Integrated Payment Systems, Greenwood Village, Colorado Complaints & Reviews - Money order refund

Integrated Payment Systems Contacts & Informations

Integrated Payment Systems

Posted:    Valerie

Money order refund

Integrated Payment Systems
6200 South Quebec Street, Suite 340
Greenwood Village, Colorado
www.firstpayment-web.com
I have a $400.00 money order for my car payment floating around somewhere in Denver. I sent a $15.00 money order for stop payment, the back of the money order receipt and a copy of the money order that I made after I filled it out. I mailed all of that to Integrated Payment Systems on April 15th, 2008. I called and could never reach a live person until today, but their automated systems says that my money order STILL has not been cashed NOR a stop payment has been put on it. I sent them a certified letter on April 25, 2008, which they received April 28th and I still have had NO response. The Receptionist that I reached today told me to fax my documents to two different people there. Their fax # in Processing is 720.332.0656 and their phone # is 720.332.1000 and press zero to reach the Receptionist! Their physical address is 6200 South Quebec Street, Suite 340, Greenwood Village, CO 80111. They have an "unsatisfactory" standing with the Denver Better Business Bureau and you can see that at www.denver.bbb.org. I filed an online complaint against them as well and will be faxing my documents to them as soon as I get home today. Postal money orders or cashier's checks are the way to go! I will NEVER buy a money order handled by Integrated Payment Systems again!
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Integrated Payment Systems complaints
Integrated Payment Systems - Money order returned by the bank

Comments

22nd of May, 2008 by   Phyllis Fetalaiga 0 Votes
Oh my gosh, I am so angry at them. I have the same situation. I bought two money orders for $500.00 each which totals to $1, 000.00 for my car payment as well and it's floating somewhere out there. I have sent them the original receipts with $30.00 for processing fee and have sent a 2nd request along with Affidavit Purchaser and a form they had me complete and they still don't have it and have no idea where it is. I am so angry and can't get anybody to help me. I want an attorney and I think it would be worth paying for the attorney to get these people to refund my money back. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY A MONEY ORDER FROM THEM AS WELL.
 20th of Aug, 2008 by   sarina mauro 0 Votes
wow...

I too am now having the exact problem... I lost 300.00 I was paying a mastercard with... now I have late fees, ect etc...

PLEASE.. if anyone gets a answer on how to get our money back ... please email me...

thanks...
 29th of Mar, 2009 by   axe3108 0 Votes
I'm at this site because my boyfriend aske'd me to look up "Integrated Payment Systems Inc.", seeking information on a money order mailed to "waste Management" 2 months ago, Charlie was told last week that WM never received payment...While looking for it i saw complaints about IPS.
I'll have to share these complaints posted, with Charles.
If for no other reason, he can feel better that, his money order was for $75.00 plus tax.
It''s horrible to read these kinds of matters with all that goes on today about recession, and all financial strains.

Well good luck getting your money back, and thank you for taking time out to share this information.
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   Julie Thomas 0 Votes
This news is not very comforting, I just recieved a "3-day pay or quit" notice from my Landlord, for this months rent (April 2009). My roommate and I dropped our money orders totalling $995.00 in the night drop of the rental office, like we do every month. Apperently they vanished, envelope and all! I am just about to get started on my refund request, any helpful hints would be appreciated.
 15th of May, 2009 by   ptab172 0 Votes
Buy bank or postal money orders!! I lost a $500 although I don't think the cashier gave it to me. She says she can't help me at all although she knew I had just purchased the money orders. She wouldn't trace it or stop payment. When I called Western Union, they sent me all these forms I have to fill out for a fee. So on top of everything else, you have to put out more money to trace the money order and to stop payment. The process seems to make a victim out of the customer. I will never ever buy another money order from Western Union. I will pay the extra money for the security of having a reputable institution honor their customer and treat them with respect and concern.
 29th of Sep, 2009 by   johnbranum 0 Votes
Oh man, I just found this site because I payed a child support payment with one of there money orders 3 months ago and just now finding out that it never was rec'd. Thats all I need in a crummy child support battle!!!
 1st of Oct, 2009 by   Sherri Lee 64 0 Votes
I AM SO PISSED OFF WITH THIS COMPANY.
I bought a money order on August 22, 2009 for $220.00 to pay my cable bill. I put it in the night drop at Brighthouse and it got lost, how i dont know but it did, so now I have to go thru all this BS. Which i did. So now they ( Integrated ) tell me they sent me a check on the 21st of Septemeber to an adress thats not even mine. They told me it was what was on my paper work WRONG. I made copies of all the paper work i sent to them. I told them that was BS and that i have copies of all the papers. They proceed to tell me I was a liar and that the address they have is what was on my papers. OK so how did i manage to move from Florida to California in a few days? So now i have to wait another 6 to 8 weeks for te check to get returned so they can destroy it. Then I have to start the whole process all over again. I CAN TELL YOU THIS...I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER MONEY ORDER FROM WESTERN UNION OR ANY OTHER COMPANY. Cash or nothing. Banks are just as bad...
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   Ms Sandy 0 Votes
OK there are a lot of terrible complaints. What did this company do to get you money back?! I bought a $40.00 money order from the 7-11 store to pay the PG Sheriff Dept and they claim the money order was sent back! That was 6 days ago. I only bought that money order because I was pressed for time. I am learning my lesson now. I'll pay for business issues witha personal check for now on.
 5th of Dec, 2009 by   Ron and Emily Gordon 0 Votes
Emily and Ron Gordon
P.O. Box 56926
Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91413
birollers@yahoo.com

December 5, 2009

Attn: D. Vanhyning

Both my husband and I are two senior citizens. We accidently overnighted to your
company a money order to stop Western Union from paying out two money orders
both for the amount for $1, 000.00 each this was our rent to cover October and November, 2009. Apparently, they never received the request to stop payment on
our money orders. We have been evicted from our apartment and we are now homeless. Also in that Fed Ex was a document "Release of All Claims" from the
property management company signed by all parties that they would refund our $2, 000.00 plus $366.27 for a hotel stay while they were spraying chemicals in our apartment for Mold and Mildew without the Release document we are unable to take
this matter to small claims court.

I have made every attempt to find your telephone number with the operator but the number you have is disconnected PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE return our documents and the three money orders of $15.00 each to our Post Office Box as quickly as possible.

We were hoping that when you received the Fed Ex and you knew that it went to the wrong: Integrated Payment Systems, Inc.
6200 S. Quebec St., Suite #320B,
Englewood, co. 80111
that you would have automatically returned it to our P.O. Box.

Please contact us as soon as possible. Please make this a Merry Christmas for us.
and thank you for your kindness and speedy response.

Sincerely,

Ron and Emily Gordon
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   candyland1803 0 Votes
I am going through the same thing...has anyone recieved their money back yet? HELP!!! I am at the end of my rope with these ppl.
 19th of May, 2011 by   gallopnred 0 Votes
Western Union is a joke - I feel like they have put me through a 3 ring circus. The establishment that sold me the money orders will not cash, nor will a check cashing place and I am unable to deposit them into my bank.
It was the establishment's fault since their employee screwed up and didn't put the full amount on the original and then supplemented account with another one to make up the difference. You would think that since most of the money is being returned to them they would honor but they want me to give them $30 to reissue. What a joke I have advised anyone i know not to use their services.
 22nd of Feb, 2013 by   upset2013 0 Votes
The same sad story with me... my money order has been cashed; the $15 has been cashed but my 488 car note had not been paid as it should have been, something should be done since so many people are getting ripped off the same way this is just nor fair! where is the justice, , , , I know from now on I will be spreading the word about Western Union money orders to everyone! We really need some HELP!!!
 15th of Jul, 2013 by   2165kansas 0 Votes
On or about June 30, 2013, I purchased a Western Union money order in the amount of $611.00 to pay my rent. The landlord lost the money order and followed Western Union's procedures in an effort to recover his money. The money order receipt, their request form and $15 was sent to them by certified mail.At this writing July 16, 2013, no refund even though they advise the money order has not been cashed. My effort to collect has been to no avail and I suspect it will take an act of congress to retrieve the money.

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees