logo

Impact Training
Scam and cheating
3. (16 mins ago)
ogotoshop.com
Company charged me twice for the same order
4. (42 mins ago)

Instant Tax Service

Posted: 2012-02-06 by    Kmccoin

Rip off

Baltimore, Maryland
Instant Tax Service recieved my state refund and now they won't give me my money. I have spoke to the State of MD who said the money was deposited 31 January. Here we are 6 Feb and I can't get my money. I don't know what else to do. I have contacted the Attorney General has anyone else used them and not gotten their money. I have thier routing number but not their account number. I know it ends in 2097
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Feb, 2012 by   wheresmyrefund 0 Votes
same here, released january 30th and they said the fees will be taken out of the state check if that one comes first, they are supposed to be calling me back, i have a feeling i'm not getting my state.
 6th of Feb, 2012 by   Kmccoin 0 Votes
I have contacted the state of MD and I am waiting for them to get back to me. I also contacted the newspaper and I am waiting for them to get back to me. Try calling this number 888-980-1040 thats the bank (well suppose to be) Tax Tree. I have read all these complaints and this cannot be legal! Did you get your federal refund?
 6th of Feb, 2012 by   wheresmyrefund 0 Votes
no, I haven't gotten my federal at all.
no, i haven't gotten anything but a $50 loan
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   c8286 0 Votes
I was suppose to receive my federal thru direct deposit, that didn't happen. It came as a check and less than what I expected. My state was deposited on Jan. 26 and I haven't received anything! Tax tree bank number is 1888 538 1040. I'm pissed, I will be going to Instant Tax tomorrow. I have a kid to take care of.
 15th of Feb, 2012 by   MsTy1980 0 Votes
My fiance and I went to 2 different Instant tax locations. I applied for the RAL but was only given a $50 advance which was ok by me. I was ok filing efile and waiting. Well he applied for the 24-48 hr refund and was not approved. He was told that in that case his return would be able to efiled and have it direct deposited into his account. He left all of his banking information. The irs said his refund had been deposited. but we had not trace of it. Days later Instant tax service says they have a check for him..Why was his refund routed into your acct?? Its $767 dollars short. Apparently even though he hadnt been approved for the 24-48 hour loan, his refund made a pit stop in their bank to be deducted from for no reason! Why would someone pay $767 for something that can be done at home for $50. They are a complete scam and we refuse to take it lying down. Something needs to be done.
 15th of Feb, 2012 by   wheresmyrefund 0 Votes
I stil have no refund and my husband doesn't either. i will be curious to see what kind of fees they charge us when we could have done this ourselves and gotten the same result...i am going on three weeks now and still nothing. If they don't give me my refund in 24-48hrs, why the fee?????? i will be curious to see how much they will charge us
 8th of May, 2012 by   Misstess***Peaches 0 Votes
my state was sent to the bank. My federal electronic dep. State check was to come paper .to my home. They took out 261 dollars florida tax prepration. Put 30 dollars in my acct. Florida has Kentucky money? It took me two weeks to find out my money was taken. True enough the bank took the money, but Florida has no right to claim Kentucky tax money. This all fishy .They even refuse to go me my paper work and I had to ask what was my refund amount. I will do my own next year.
 22nd of Feb, 2013 by   Jonathan E Fortman 0 Votes
We have filed a lawsuit against Instant Tax Service in the State of Missouri. We are currently looking to talk to people who have either used their services and have had problems. We are also looking to talk to anyone who was employed or is employed by Instant Tax Service who has information about the Instant Tax Service policy and procedures. Our communication will be kept confidential. Feel free to call us at (314)522-2312 or email us at jef@fortmanlaw.com. Thank you in advance!

Congratulations Youve Been Scammed