logo

Posted: 2013-08-28 by    Periberi

SCAM

iHireSecretarial
Loveland, Colorado
Wished I would have read the reviews before I paid for a month's subscription. Buyer Beware applies here. When you pay for a subscription it tells you, you get access to all these other jobs you didn't think you had access to. Funny thing, once I paid for my months subscription and went to one job I clicked on the "apply" button and then it says the employer wants to track applications via another website which i thought was strange. When you get to that other site they're talking about well lo and behold its CRAIGSLIST!!! So don't pay iHire for anything. You can find everything you need by Craigslist or Indeed or you can just do a free membership and look at the companies and go to their websites. This is a complete scam if I ever saw one. I plan to file additional complaints. SOOO BUYER BEWARE!!!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Aug, 2014 by   maryrdelle 0 Votes
My free trial expired on 08/07/2014, they billed me $75 for services on 08/08/2014.

Irs Scam