logo

Branson's Nantucket
false advertising
4. (16 mins ago)
www.nycoptics.com
truly appreciate the ease of using your website
5. (34 mins ago)
GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE COMPANY LONDON. UNITED KINGDON
regarding to get lottery prize

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Rodriguez73

Waste of money

iFree Club
ifreeclub.com
Ifreeclub will only take your money, and they don't give you what the prommise. After buying their product, you'll never be able to get in contact with them again! They promise you, that all you have to do, to get the free items, is take surveys, but in reality, what you sign up for, is a crued list of more or less dead links, to other sites, where you have to make another purchase, or sign up for pyramide of offers, that will cost you money!What more is, even if you ask them, about shipping to the contry you live in, they will lie and tell you, that their "partners" will ship to you country, even if that country is "wonderland" (i live in Denmark, so it was likely) It might seem cheap, but it's really just a waste of you hard earned money!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2010 by   ron thompson -2 Votes
ifreeclub, what a load of s..t, they take your money and thats it. i have heard nothing from them after paying for my so called membership, there is no way i can contact them, its a rip off.
 19th of Nov, 2010 by   ron thompson -2 Votes
ifreeclub, i am sick of these rip off merchants, i payed money in good faith, these so called people need to be governed more and stopped ripping us off of our hard earned cash.
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   greengemini23 -2 Votes
I agree totally and I just got off the phone with discover and I have to wait until the charges post to my account before I can do anything about it... This is ridiculous and you would think that it is legit because paypal and limewire/frostwire are the sponsors of it... Well to me that means you can't trust paypal either!
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   Ryedogg1977 -1 Votes
I hate the fact that this stupid web site clogs up my frostwire search results with fake mp3 music results. When I download and play the fake file, all I get is advertising for this site, a waste of time and bandwith. Fortunately, now I can usually spot the fake music files, but they usually take up half of my search results.
I visited ifreeclub recently because I was curious and the site loked fishy and reeked of a scam. Glad to know I was right.
 9th of Apr, 2011 by   JennyP39 +2 Votes
Hmm...so I see that obviosuly NO ONE HERE has really TRIED the site and are claiming it's a "scam"? Well...from someone that's tried it...the ONLY complaint I have is the waiting...they say "4-6 weeks"...I had to wait more like 7-8 weeks...but in the end...I got an iPad 2 just as promised...so yes, I'll complain about the shipping time...but other than that...boy...and I glad that someone sued the pants off of LimeWire...otherwise I'd never have gotten the new iPad!
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   dshiznitsixt9 +2 Votes
I am going to have to disagree with this post. Real person, not a troll. Signed up for the site about 8 weeks ago, was beginning to think I was going to get scammed because I thought I would have gotten it a month ago. Anyway, just got a 52 or 54 inch 3D ready TV in the mail today. Dont judge a book by its cover and please stop writing false reviews on the site. It is a real lawsuit and the product that is sitting in my living room is real. Costed me nothing but the $20 for the membership.
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   Beezman -1 Votes
No one listen to these last two comments about how this site really works. It is a known scam. Just google the site name and tons of scam complaints come up. For petes sake the last person that posted didnt even know if his TV was a 52 inch or 54. Give me a break. Our World is in bad enough shape stop trolling around here and do something productive with your lives.
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   Beezman -2 Votes
Oh and I forgot to add in the known viruses people have gotten for downloading software from ifreeclub. Don't do it people it aint worth it!
 23rd of Apr, 2011 by   Beefcurtan -3 Votes
those "scammers" better watch out!!! i am so goddamn pissed i already hate people enough. it's all too much for me to digest... at least we still have people like "Beezman ''. keep smokin
 24th of Apr, 2011 by   MarkyMarkTU  Best Advice +4 Votes
I'm also one of those people that this has worked for, although I also had to wait slightly longer. Obviously most of the people that have posted negative comments have NOT tried the site. For example, one guy wrote "Oh and I forgot to add in the known viruses people have gotten for downloading software from ifreeclub" AHAHHA...uhm...where on the IFC website does it say that they have ANY software to download? That's the biggest laugh I've seen.

The bottom line...if you're willing to wait for the thing to ship...you'll get what they promise...or at least I did! :)
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   fwsoccerdad -2 Votes
People, when are you going to WAKE UP? If you fell for this scam, shame on you. Start following this rule of thumb when leading your life: IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS. Jeez. You think by now you guys would learn, especially considering we hear of so many scams so often. YOU GET NOTHING IN THIS LIFE FOR FREE, except Jesus' saving grace, of course. Do you finally understand?!
 1st of May, 2011 by   ktbelle54 -2 Votes
Those who are telling us that it is real, and they were just a little late, you don't even sound for real!! Give it up, they are just playing on the fact that limewire got in trouble, no one who downloaded from those sites are going to be anything out of any type of lawsuit, because it is not a class action suit by consumers of the product, they were doing something illegally...no one gets paid for that, and, until the ipad 2 came out it was a regular ipad... SO fake!! Like a couple of you said, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!! It is a SCAM. and paypal does not back them, any paypal member can use paypal to get paid. It is backed by NO ONE!! And if you want us to believe you aren't a troll, then stop looking and sounding like one, if it looks like a troll, acts like a troll, and sounds like a troll...it's most likely a troll, just like ifree is a SCAM!!
 6th of May, 2011 by   hihihihihi -2 Votes
sure am glad i came here to read this lmao i had my card out about to pay
 9th of May, 2011 by   gmco60 -1 Votes
The smart thing to consider is why iFreeclub (Limewire) requires you to join a CLUB! Then to become a member only gives you until a certain time to join before the offer ends, which states midnight! If they are legitimate, and this is a court settlement, one should not be tied to a club membership, a short deadline, which is conveniently the same day you go to the site to inquire. The second thing to consider is why they do not discuss what the settlement is all about and how it applies to EVERYONE! Legal Settlements apply to a select group or a specific person, so consider what it is that YOU HAVE LOST and how this settlement applies to you. A person involved in a class action settlement usually receives notification by Official Mail that you are a participant and you need to notify a legal office by return mail or call to advise your intentions to go along with the settlement case or your intent to file suit on your own for settlement. People need to wise up, you are becoming so gullible these days. The BBB simply tells us "If something sounds to good to be true, it most probably is"! there is NO FREE TICKET IN LIFE, except for the people that LIVE off your gullibility! (and those that LIVE off OUR GOVERNMENT, which I understand is approaching 48% of the working age population these days.) I hope people who read this will wise up and stop making these Piranhas' WEALTHY! (and to the group that are leech's living off our taxpayer dollars who are truly able to work and are truly not needy, get a life and get off the GOVERNMENT PAYROLL while we still have a government and a COUNTRY, because the government payroll is out of funds, and when the working taxpayers go down the tubes as our country declines into oblivion, you won't have a government payroll any longer to leech off of or depend on for ANYTHING! People, wake up, start taking responsibility! We are suppose to be an intelligent species, the HUMAN RACE!
 14th of May, 2011 by   Coralou -2 Votes
Well I feel rather stupid now.. I never do anything like this.. But in a moment of weakness I decided to do so.. Now I'm sitting on a package that's never gonna come.. Not quite sure what to do now :/
 26th of May, 2011 by   moborn -2 Votes
ok negiative people. I also joined its only been about 4 weeks. i figured it would take 8 at the minimum. i am willing to wait because i know if I don't receive the product then it is very easy for me to get my money back through paypal. thats why I chanced it because it was through paypal and they have yet to fail me. the site did say 4-6 weeks so if it has not been enough time quit complaining and read what you sign up for. sounds like most of your ordered and thought you would have in your hand in 2 weeks.
 28th of May, 2011 by   JGrant -2 Votes
I was really pleased to see th ecomments made by mgco60. He stated some very important facts that I just want to reiterate. If you are a part of a class action lawsuit and you win, you WILL recieve a notice in teh mail disclosing the reason why you won that specific case.
The only reason I'm here is because I just heard of the frost wire website about 2 days ago. Hardly enough time for me to have been harmed by what ever the "lawsuit" is. And certainly not lot long enough to benifit from whatever the "ruling" outcome is.'
I haven't been harmed or helped by the limewire website so how could I be a benificiary to the judgement?
Furthermore, when there is a favorable judgement, there is never a cost to recieve the payment. That is called justice. They can't charge you to recieve what the judge says you're due.
It's funny that the rebuttals to these arguments often start with something like "you obviously haven't tried it."
My rebuttal to that is no news is good news. People don't complain when you do them right! The first several complaints are from people who WERE burned for believing the lie. I was almost one of them until I started thinking.
The whole thing makes no sense. Think first. I'm glad I did.
 31st of May, 2011 by   jwinters2011 -2 Votes
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   kelly101 +3 Votes
I disagree with all the negative comments! My brother found about this site and signed up for the membership he choose to get the iMac 27inch, he told me all about it and in about 7 weeks he got his iMac. Later I signed up and i too was skeptical but i figured i had nothing to lose because if i did not receive me item i would get refunded from paypal, i went ahead and ordered the MacBook pro 17inch and in exactly 7 weeks I got my MacBook in the mail. You cant join and expect to get your item within 2 weeks when they clearly say its takes 4-6 weeks, my only complaint is that it can take up to 7 weeks. So think about it like this get ready to wait 2 months for your item.
 9th of Jun, 2011 by   danos baby -2 Votes
paypal can not back you up on the merchandise only on the membership. you are using paypal to get a membership, not to pay for the free item! i just got off the phone with them. if you do not receive a membership ONLY THAT IS WHAT THEY CAN HANDLE because thats what paypal was being used for NOT THE ACTUAL ITEMS THEY OFFER> remember representatives from ifreeclub.com can get on here and post just like you and I are doing. Mom always said if its too good to be true...it probably is!

Vegas Vacation Scam