logo

Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
2. (20 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
3. (22 mins ago)

IFB Washing Machine Contacts & Informations

IFB Washing Machine

Posted:    P.BANERJEE

POOR SERVICE

I HAVE PURCHASED AN IFB WASHING MACHINE ( MODEL DIVA) ON 24.10.07 FROM GAYATRI ELECTRONICS, DIBIYAPUR,AURAIYA,UP,INDIA. BUT TILL DATE I COULD NOT RUN THE MACHINE AS THE SERVICE ENGINEER IS NOT AVAILABLE AND EVEN AFETR REPEATED REQUEST IT IS BEING DELAYED.
Comments India Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jan, 2008 by   PHILIP GEORGE 0 Votes
Hi,

This is regarding my IFB washing mechine S/N no WTELNB026120 model Elina -is under AMC (AMC no:6111 Kottayam) and we are facing some Serious Issues with the mechine and we log a compliant to IFB CCare and (Comp.no.1171675) in the 9 th month and still nobody from IFB not yet responded for this log and same we informed ur manager in cohin Mr.Nelson too but still the poor response and pls try to solve the issue at the earlist .

Looking forward for + response .

Thanks & Regards,

Philip George
 4th of Mar, 2008 by   Sampath M 0 Votes
I have purchased Sonarita Plus washing m/c three months back and i have been facing a problem in inlet pipe connecting to water pipe. The connecting pipe got damaged due to poor quality and have launched a complaint with IFB call centre a week back.

I have been doing a regular follow-up and got fed on the poor response from IFB that the technicians will come tomorrow (each day the same response) and the technicians will come only if he comes to our area..

I have purchased IFB only becuase of it's brand value and surprised to face such a poor response like this...

I am busy professional and dont have a time to call half hour every day to follow-up with IFB..

I also tried outside other h/w shop whether i can set the similar in let connecting pipe available, but unfortunately it is not....

My complaint number from call centre is 5433.

Appreciate, if you could help to resolve my issue. or give me the contact person whom should i escalte this issue within IFB....

Note : call centre person not commiting on the response time nor giving to next level of manager. they give only deepa enterprise number (service agent) number and there is no response from them.

Regards,
Sampath M
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   sajeev kumar.S 0 Votes
Sir/Madam,
I am Sajeev kumar. S. I have been using ur product, washing machine (Executive Elite, Rs. 22, 000/-) for last 29 months. Now it is not working, i informed this to your service centre, (karthik India, Trivandrum, kerala, Phone no:-0471-3264441).One of your servicemen told me that the drum of the machine is having complaint & it is quiet happening now a days in case of your machine.If it is so, soon my friends will call me to complain about this because, i am the one who asked them to buy this machine.Again, i will never suggest such a matter to my friends.Also your servicemen told me that they will charge me a sum of Rs 3000/-for the repairing.I hereby request you to either avoid or to reduce the amount.I hope you will do the best for me, if it is not so i will be forced to co-operate with your competitive companies.
 20th of Apr, 2008 by   Pramode P Paul 0 Votes
I purchased one IFB washing on last week. But they delivered a damaged machine. I am frequently requesting them to replace it.
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   habeer ur rehman 0 Votes
i had purchased ifb dish washer i had complaint many times for past 6 month but nobody attended the complaint no is 1334940
and 190142 new complaint no is 1946205 i called more then 100 times to there executive mr raja on 9341271313
ragavendra 9343550660 but no responce
 28th of Jul, 2008 by   DHARMARAJAN 0 Votes
I HAD PURCHASED IFB WASH MACHINE FULLY AUTOMATIC AFTER TWO YEARS IT STARTS COMPLAINT. NOW THE MACHINE IS NOT AT ALL WORKING, THE SERVICE PEOPLE TOLD THE DRUM HAS GONE. I NEVER EXPECTED SUCH A COMPLAINT FROM A BRANDED ITEM. I HAD REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT ON 14.7.08 . SINCE TODAY IT HAS NOT REPAIRED. EVERYDAY I SPENT 15 MINUTES WITH THEM . EVERY DAY THEY TOLD THEY WILL COME TOMORROW. NOW I THINK TO MOVE WITH OMBUDS MAN WITHIN A WEEK TIME.
 13th of Dec, 2008 by   Subhashish Chattopadhyay 0 Votes
Please be EXTREMELY careful in case you are planning to buy any IFB appliance in Bangalore.

See http://zookeepersblog.wordpress.com/ifb-service-doesnt-exist-in-bangalore/

No service exists ! IFB guys have no customer focus. They are not helping, nor concerned about any problem of yours.

Summary ( Observations )
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1 ) The complains recorded in Call centre is NOT tracked for closure. In many cases the calls are closed without visiting the customer at all.
~

2 ) IFB has outsourced service to a company named ” Silicon India “. Thus IFB as a company does not want to show any ownership for your problems.
~

3 ) The ” Silicon India ” guys have no skills. Often after lot of followup / reminders even if they visit your home, will be without tools, without spares.
Will diagnose wrongly, open things one by one unnecessarily and will only try to change most costly parts.
~

4) The silicon India guys do not carry any identity cards. Once 2 guys came to my home in the evening DRUNK. I complained to Silicon India, IFB and TVSe Chennai.
No action or apology from any one was reported ever.
~

5 ) The Silicon India mechanics are more interested in ” personal business “. As soon as they see a customer without Annual maintenance contract, they will propose if they can try to solve the problem

” privately “.

The skill level is same, that is ZERO. And thus one by one will replace the Motor, cards, pump whatever and keep charging money. The sole aim is to take away all good parts and sell somewhere else, and put other old parts in the machine.
~

6 ) IFB has only 3 mechanics for remaining part of Karnataka. The IFB Bangalore Manager and Assistant Manager never could send those guys to my home even after several followups for my problems. The standing excuse is that these 3 guys are out of station. Even though they promise to inform me or call back, they never called back.
~

7 ) No training is provided to all these mechanics for new models such as Digital models.
~

8 ) The spare parts are very costly, not available in open market and thus IFB fleece the customer very badly.

See http://zookeepersblog.wordpress.com/ifb-service-doesnt-exist-in-bangalore/

Details of all that happened with me -
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   R.gowri shankar +1 Votes
rue to say ifb is the world's most worst service center that too in chennai in my home we have ifb elena i have amc but the service engineers those who comes is good for nothing peoples they do know any thing about their machine belive it or not my machine is not working more than 4 months nearly 10 engineers came from ifb each & every body says different problems & leaves crazy fellows i think they are learning from my machine. Please don't buy ifb washing machine. because its a finest stupid call center i have seen in my life time. I know they won't worry about this complaints also. Because they never sees complaints in our side they want to make money by AMC's good marketing peoples with no service peoples
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   Nemu Chandaria 0 Votes
I have installed IFB Washing Machine Model DIG. The machine had been making noise and not cleaning the clothes. I complained to their service Centre on 29th Jul 09 - complain no. 3318192. A service guy came to look at it and advised that he would need to replace a part and it would take three days to receive the part. Today nearly 15 days have passed and I have reminded their service centre several times on Phone: 022 2668 2890 and they have as yet not sent anyone with the part and to put the machine to order. I have tried to call their service manager Mitesh Jain 93709 50250 for past week or so but he never answers. When I told this to the service centre, I was told that he may be in a meeting. I do not recommend anyone to buy IFB machines in view of poor after sales services. It is also not possible to report to anyone higher in IFB as one cannot find the head office numbers on website.
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   Nemu Chandaria 0 Votes
IFB seriously need to improve their after sales service as otherwise there are many competitors and IFB would loose their market share drastically. I would never recommend anyone to buy IFB machines.
 21st of Aug, 2009 by   Amit Bhatnagar 0 Votes
POOR SERVICE/ RESPONSE BY IFB SERVICE STAFF; I am Serving Army Officer based at Chandigarh and I am having 5Kg Digital Washing machine since 13 Mar 2008 which is still under warranty period.I had regitered a complaint with IFB through the 24 h telephone service on 13 Aug 09 for my washing machine which was not functioning vide complaint no 3374508. However, there was no response from the staff inspite of myself personally speaking to staff at Manimajra centre/Chandigarh a no of times. Thereafter one pers turned up on 18 Aug 09, he checked the machine and told that the digital panel has to be replaced and he will come next day to replace the same. next day nobody turned up and then on 20 Aug 09 two pers came in the afternoon and checked the machine, incidentally machine started operating and they said that machine is functional. I told them that it was not func till today, and your Engr had also checked it day before yesterday. But since the machine was operating i signed the form. Very same evening when i put the clothes inside and try to operate, the machine did not func again, then I found out that as soon as clothes were put inside and the Wt increased the machine stop functioning, before also i had told the service Engr to check thoroughly but they just did not heed to it. It has been more than a week and all claims of IFB of 24h service are wrong. I will request you to instruct IFB to get the machine repaired at the earliest.
 24th of Oct, 2010 by   Harryom 0 Votes
Forward your response to corp@ifbglobal.com
 25th of Jan, 2012 by   Benjamin Oded Fehr 0 Votes
Eny IFB Or SIEMENS, BOSCH all kind of appliances service u can reach me at any time !! I Was the former employee of these brands, so I can simply solve many of the probloms, Thank you !!
Praveen Benjamin
benjaminpraveen@me.com
St.Andrews,
Near St.Andrews church,
Kazhakuttam, TVM
 28th of Feb, 2014 by   Jogimon P J 0 Votes
I F B service is very very poor and attending the complaints of
Customer care persons, answer is not acceptable. Their answer is
We inform to dealer within two days Also answer
Of service Rep is " parts not available" and Service Engineer answer
Is "not provision of purchase from dealer to dealer".That means the
machine to work and complaints will solve take a time.. It is shameful.

Mass Joinder Lawsuit Hustlers Exposed