identity force

false charging

Identity force.com
i was charged for services not rendered on 31-1 -2010 they charged my acct. 14 95 US dollars. I do not ever remember that I have placed an order for such sevice
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Kuwait Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?
More identity force Complaints & Reviews
identity force - Deception and false charging [2]

28th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I had the same problem, and called their number. I had signed up for Spokeo.com, and when you give them your credit card information, they automatically enroll you in Identity Force. It feels like a scam, or at least a misrepresentation. It's all there in the small print if you look for it. $14.95 a month, to your credit card, for a service you didn't want. That's bad business practice, but they were quick to refund my cash.
 4th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
For 8 months I received a charge of 14.95. Signed up with SPOKEO PREMIUM and they gave my credit card information to IDENTITY FORCE illegally. Never once did I sign up for Identity Force and they are relunctant to reverse charges or help me in any way. Both companies are passing off the blame to each other and nothing seems to ever get resolved. I think it is time to contact 7 on your side. Companies like this need to be exposed for their bad practices.
 8th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree, they just charge my credit card with out telling me that they were charging me for a last year service that I never used It is a scam. It is a very bad business practice. Now I am waiting for the refund but i will posted if I get it or not. So far looks that I lost it.

Contact Us