logo

Ideeli Complaints & Reviews - Poor customer service and warehouse management

Ideeli Contacts & Informations

Ideeli

Posted: 2013-06-28 by    nelcha83

Poor customer service and warehouse management

Ideeli
ideeli.com
I have been a customer of ideeli for a few years. Now that I am studying for the bar I have started shopping there more as a pick me up. Up until recently my experience had been good. In early June I placed an order for 6 Mikasa dinnerware sets in various colors (red, black and orange). I received them and liked them so much that I decided to order 2 more sets. I ordered one in black and one in orange. They arrived but when I opened the box both sets were black. I emailed Ideeli and they told me that the orange was now waitlisted. I online chatted with a customer service representative, Robert, who frankly I found rude. He was unwilling to extend my return date so that I could keep the black long enough to see if I could get off the waitlist. While I wanted the orange set I didn't want to return the black and ultimately not have a complete set. of 8. He said and I quote: " The only thing I can suggest is to contact us when you feel you have waited long enough if the other color does not become available." It was off-putting especially since this was the company's mistake.
Luckily 2 days later I receive an email saying the orange was available again so I quickly ordered it. I then proceeded to pack up the black set and take to a UPS store (because the box wouldn't fit in a UPS stand) and returned to Ideeli. Yesterday I received my new order, open it and its ANOTHER black set!! NOT orange! I was furious. This time I got a nicer customer representative, but equally ineffective and unhelpful. To make matters worse, the company no longer has the orange color. It's mistake now cost me the item I wanted! The customer rep gave me a $25 credit, which was nice but given the $9.99 shipping you have to pay it doesn't amount to much. I have decided to keep the black set, but I find the whole process disorganized, unprofessional, and the customer service in dire need of training. I used my credit, but the company has lost me as customer. Do better!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Wi-Fi Scam