logo

All American Monitoring
Poor Service
4. (30 mins ago)
Glyde.com
Account was suspended for no reason
5. (42 mins ago)

ID Sentinel Alert Complaints & Reviews - Charge credit card without permission

ID Sentinel Alert Contacts & Informations

ID Sentinel Alert

Posted:    tndtnd

Charge credit card without permission

id sentinel alert
idsentinelalert.com
This company is a scammer. They charged a lot of people without permissions. They got credit card numbers from somewhere else and charge them without permission from credit card owner.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jun, 2009 by   nancy 0 Votes
They have been taking money from our account for the past 2 months!! How do we go after these people? I want my money back!!!
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   Toni 0 Votes
Same here! Keep checking your bank accounts everyday!
 22nd of Jun, 2009 by   ivonap 0 Votes
how do i get their number?! do they have a customer service or anything like that?!
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   angry2009 +1 Votes
I reached this company last week at 1800-498-5702 or try 1800-480-6936. I got these #s at /link removed/ You will find many comments complaining about this company. Anyway I also filed a report with the internet crime complaint center. When I reached sentinel alert I demanded my money be put back into my account. I told them I had filed a complaint with the FBI and my bank. They told me they could reimburse the 2 payments of $24.95 and when I asked for the $6.95 back also they told me that my husband had o.k'd the transaction. I know this to be false and they said they had a taped conversation with him o.k-ing their services. I know for a fact that he would never give his bank info over the phone to a solicitor so I told them I wanted to hear this conversation. They were to call me in 7 to 10 days. 2 days later all the money including the 6.95 was returned to my account. At sentinel alert I spoke with a Samantha Clark who I believe is the manager. Good Luck
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   JerseyLily 0 Votes
How can we get ID Sentinal SHUT DOWN????
How can we change laws that are built to protect the thiefs and not our checking accounts and credit cards? There needs to be a firewall so NOONE can just arbitrarily gain access to our moneis. Even if that means a security code and phone call from our credit card companies and banks when making purchases anywhere! before ANYTHING is charged to our accounts!!!
 24th of Mar, 2010 by   kingrockr77 0 Votes
yeah i got a phone call offering me a free 200 dollar gas card if I were to do a trial of UNITED BENEFIT ADVANTAGE and ID SENTINEL ALERT...I've done these stupid deals before and had no problem canceling my membership before I got charged the 24.95 or whatever, so I gave them the okay. I have a week until I get charged with the membership, and i still haven't received my gas card and membership info, so i can cancel it...Ugh, anyone have to deal with this BS? please help
my email is : kingrockr77@sbcglobal.net
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by   WillyDavidK 0 Votes
I got the same phone call about a gas card for a two week trial. It's been 8 days since the phone call and I still haven't received the gas card. I can't call the number back that I originally was called from because the phone immediately disconnects when trying to make the call. I'm going to try hose 800 numbers someone posted up above on Monday when they're actually open and see if I can get this shit sorted out. I too would like to have these bastards shut down for good. I'd also very much like to know where in the world they got my information from. This is freaky.
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   T. A. Flake 0 Votes
I just got charged 24.95. There was a charge last month that I missed and a April charge for 6.95.. I am going to scan my account and see if there are any other erroneous charges here. This is so f-ed up... There are closed this Monday July 5th 2010 in observance of the holiday but, I will certainly be on the phone with them 1st thing in the morning... I want my money back... I will keep you posted
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   L.Arnold 0 Votes
Same story as the rest. Unauthorised use of my credit card. This is a really disgusting practice and surely totally illegal, more so nowadays. Who gives them the right to steal from people, and then say it's a company who helps prevent ID theft. Surely this company is doing just that. Stealing our money by pretending the customers have given their permission. Will be trying those phone numbers tomorrow.
 4th of Nov, 2010 by   traunicorn 0 Votes
This company harasses me daily and one called last night and told me to "Go to Hell". I was told a Samantha Clark would reimburse my money and after I demanded for them to give me a confirmation, they said they were closed and for me to call later. I am going to file a fraud report with my bank after this post because I never authorized these transactions!
 5th of Nov, 2010 by   tik2 0 Votes
I also got my credit card charged 4 times in the past 4 months by ID SENTINEL ALERT!!! I had never even heard of them what the hell! I already cancelled my card and will be disputing the charges and you better believe im callling these people and demanding my money back! where else can i report them??
 1st of Jan, 2011 by   redtulip 0 Votes
Upset over a $200 free gas card? Listen to what has happened to me. August 26, 2010 my debit card was charged $6.95 to Id Sentinel Alert. On the same date there was another charge of $6.95 to Periodical SVC. On the same date I had a charge of $5.95 to United Benefit AANYA. No other amounts have been deducted. Then suddenly all these magazines started arriving. I am talking about at least 6 or 7 different magazines. I tried to get in touch with some of the magazines but I never received any answers. Now today, Dec 31, 2010 I get a call from "Preferred Renewal Service" wanting me to start paying for the subscriptions. I told them I never asked for the subscriptions but they said I agreed when I joined Id Sentinel Alert. I recall vaguely talking to someone around that time about fraud protection and agreed to one withdrawal of $6.95. I did not get anything in the mail such as a handbook or membership card or a letter saying I could cancel if I did not want the service. I would have cancelled had they taken more from my account. What concerns me most is that this was my debit card they were referring to as a credit card!!! How did they get my #? I never gave it out to them but that was the card they had "on file." As to the subscriptions, they are wanting a monthly payment of $70. for 36 months! The controlled arguing began then. They said they would knock off 6 months. I continued to stand firm on not ordering the magazines. Switched me to another person who knocked the price down to $60 a month for 30 mos. Still refusing to pay, they went down to $50. a month for 30 months. That is $1500!!! I will pay over 2 1/2 years! I could cancel my card, but they probably have my bank routing # as well as my account # by now. I suppose my only avenue now is to cancel my debit card & close out my account. Maybe the BBB can help. Whatever you do stay away from these people!
 8th of Feb, 2011 by   Wening 0 Votes
Solutions. 101... 1. Register with National do not call registry services. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/donotcall/index.html
2. Removed your name from the pre-approved Credit offer mailing lists up to five years. You have the option to remove it permanently... send a letter requesting it to Experian, Transunion and EquiFax. It does not affect your ability to apply for or obtain credit. and in 30 Days request a free credit report you are entitle to it for free every year. Base on the provision of the fair credit reporting Act of 1970 and many other Laws that protect the consumers (You) from these big companies... Ha! One more thing… use prepaid cards to pay for small transactions or one time transactions. It will help you to protect your Bank account form these vampires company’s that are after your money. Ask me about: Credit repair, Debt settlement, Loan Modification, Residential and Commercial Mortgages, Church Loans, and Business Loans, If you need more information or question on how to protect your self…It is Free. email me At: wening11@gmail.com
 8th of Feb, 2011 by   Wening 0 Votes
ID Sentinel Alert Contact information. I Just got My Money Back! Get a Confirmation # and name of the person you contact. Contact ID Sentinel Alert through your bank. (the Bank account that ID Sentinel Alert is making the charges on) they (the Bank) can get in touch with them with out you closing your account.
Their contact # 1877-569-3529 Address: 4876 Princess Anne RD. Suite# 118
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462.
Also, you can send them a letter disputing the charges base on The Fair Accurate Credit Transaction Act… Ask me about: Credit repair, Debt settlement, Loan Modification, Residential and Commercial Mortgages, Church Loans, and Business Loans, If you need more information or question on how to protect your self…It is Free. email me At: wening11@gmail.com
 29th of May, 2011 by   DUMBPEOPLE +1 Votes
I work for them and it is not a scam! People just do not listen. The ISA program has promotions for magazine clubs and a coupon savings club that is enlisted with the program! You "ALL" need to listen more carefully and read the information when you get it in the mail instead of just trying to get the $100 target giftcard voucher for free!
 29th of May, 2011 by   DUMBPEOPLE 0 Votes
the contact info # and address you have is all wrong smh where did you get your info from???
 8th of Jun, 2011 by   jacob1234 0 Votes
they automatically renewed me because i didnt respond to a letter
 30th of May, 2014 by   DDRRKK 0 Votes
I had a completely different experience with ID Sentinel Alert. Rather than a telemarketing call placed by them, I placed an order from a Dr. Leonard's catalog - bunch of cheap, Made in China stuff - not for myself, but on someone else's behalf. We received the items and now, three weeks later a credit card statement with an unknown charge if $6.99. I recall when I placed the order I did call in and after I listed the items I wanted to order, the operator must have thrown another 12 offers ranging from timeshares to rare coins (not really...it was just a bunch of stuff I kept saying, "No." or "No, thank you, " to). Nonetheless, this charge was a complete mystery, so I research to find the above, long list of complaints, I called the number on the CC bill: 888-249-9348, spoke with Melissa who told me she was cancelling the service and refunding the $6.99 charge. BTW - as soon as Melissa answered, I simply told her that I have a charge on my bill for a service that I was fraudulently signed up for and that I wanted a refund. How can you cancel something you never signed up for? Obviously, I'll be scrutinizing the next several bills for any more of these shinanigans...good luck everyone!

Top 5 Holiday Scams