logo

Wholly unacceptable

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

HP Gas Complaints & Reviews - Poor service!

HP Gas Contacts & Informations

HP Gas

Posted:    sonal patkar

Poor service!

When we were trying to change our gas cylinder, we found that the gas is leaking. Some air noise was coming. We tried to contact our regular gas dealer, who said that they will try to send the mechanic. Even after more than 2 hrs no one arrived. When we try to call for reminder, they gave very wage answers. On gas receipts, The customer care nos are only available for Mon-Fri,so For Sat-Sun if any emergency arrives what are the consumers suppose to do? As in our case. The emergency nos. are also available only for neight problems, so for Saturday morning, if some gas cylinder explodes or some leakage problem is there, you have no service available. Whereas HP claims for 'TO PROVIDE FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS SERVICE AT ALL TIME.' which we feel they disastrously fail.

Beware!
Comments India Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2007 by   Rajesh Pandya 0 Votes
It is so hopeless to wait for many hours to get the phone connected for booking, also its computerized, the delivery comes on the wishes of HP... now if we want to give message when the man with cylinder should come at home is important, as there may not be anybody during day times... is there any provision for this???
HP gas supply dept. can think at least on this and execute it immediately.
 6th of Aug, 2007 by   navin 0 Votes
Yesterday, In Pune (Maharashtra) In Navi Sangvi area I went with my relatives gas card who was out of India from 1 and half year. I ask agency owner to give me gas on my relatives card but instead of giving me he sold that cylinder to other person and ask me to come with the card owner or he will cease that card and send them to company. Can anybody help me on this topic what I can do?

Regards,
Navin.
 29th of Dec, 2007 by   Vijay Kumar Jain 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
i m Vijay Kumar Jain & My Consumer No. 613861. Our Supplyer is
Abhishek Gas Agency 351,
Goyal Nagar,
Kanadiya Road Indore-452016

This Person is Very Rude & Non Responsible. We Booked Cylender From 20 Days. And There is No Response Till Today . and when we go there he tell there is no cyilenders & he tell me That Give me Extra Money.
Please u Do Something For That
Thanks You
 13th of Jan, 2008 by   Ahmed Mushahid 0 Votes
I applied for an extra gas cylinder at my local HP gas dealer after a lot of visits to their office about an YEAR back. Till today I did not got any response. They have maintained the timings of applying and discussions for the extra cylinder only on Saturday between 10 am to 2 pm ONLY. Whenever you go in odd days for reminding and follow-up of the extra cylinder, they do not respond at all as though we are not customers but beggars instead...!!!

I am very much disappointed with their poor service.
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   MADHU 0 Votes
I don't know whether we have to pay more than that which is the bill.

Your gas agency in Bangalore its name is ABHISHAK GAS AGENCY, GANDINAGAR, BANGALORE
the supplyer who delevier the gas my house is demanding Rs.20/- more on one cylinder which he deliver to my home.
Is it necessary to give him more amount than the actual cost of the cylinder.
 23rd of Sep, 2008 by   DEEPAK KUMAR 0 Votes
in the gurgaon city one of gas spalire Pargati gas service, his employee are deduct 13 rupee per silander from every customer when i asked him to return remaing amount they are refused to return it ...
 8th of Nov, 2008 by   ravi kumar 0 Votes
respected sir/madam

i am ravi from panipat haryana in india and i have h.p gas cylinder . and this consumer no. is 606549 my old cylinder book is full after that i have to go to hp office jatal road panipat (Krishna Gas Agency )Shop nO. 18, JATAL ROAD PANIPAT .}
AFTER THAT I SAID THAT I WANT NEW COPY OF CYLINDER THE COPY OF CHARGE ONLY AS UR COMPANY REGARS 25/- . BUT UR COMPANY EMPLOYESS WE TO PAID 225/. I SAID WHAT CHARGES OF RS. 200. UR EMOLYESS SAID THAT THIS CHARGES IS OUR TEA & COLDRINKS . SO PLS I REQUEST YOU TO PLS RETURN MY CHARGES. 200.00
 7th of Mar, 2009 by   RADHAPILLAI 0 Votes
I AM SINGLE GAS CONNECTION CUSTOMER AND ALSO A SENIOR CITIZEN . I BOOKED REFIILING FOR 12DAYS BACK TILL THEY ARE NOT READY TO DELIVER ANY REFILLED GAS OR EVEN SPEAK PLESANTLY. THE LADY STAFF IN THANE KISAN NAGAR-3 GAS AGENCY TOLD THAT 'IF YOU NOT GET GAS YOU CAN SITTING HERE'. LIKE THIS BEHAVIOUR IS NOT FAIR FOR ANY REPUTED COMPANY OR COMPANY'S AGENCY.
 16th of Dec, 2009 by   Sethu Madhavan 0 Votes
Dear sir,

I am an HP customer since last 10 years, My consumer # is 600790

Since last two years our distributor is:
Kamala Gas Agency
#442 11th cross MS Ramaiah Layout
T Dasarahalli
Nagasandra Post
Bangalore 560073

Every time we book for a cylinder with the above gas agency we have had issues with not being responded on a timely basis.

First of all the telephone lines are not accessible as nobody responds when called,
If in case we manage to reach someone over the phone then they respond stating that the gas cylinder will be delivered in next two day, but at least it takes 5 to 10 days for them to deliver the cylinder and this is done only if there is a repeated followup from our end, Even by having 2 cylinders we are not able to manage with them because of repeated delay in delivering the cylinder every time it is booked, coz as per the procedure the next booking is accepted only after 25 days from the date of delivery of the previous supply.
for example we had received the last supply on 14th Nov 2009 and now we have booked for another cylinder on 10th Dec 2009 however its 16th Dec today and we have still not received it. The present scenario is that both the cylinders are empty.
Even today they had promised that the cylinder will be delivered at any cost but we did not hear any response till 4 PM, when called back the receptionist by Name Ms Sri Devi informed that there is still one more hour left for the day, but we have not received it till 8 PM,

Sir, this is the worst service we have received since the time we have being dealing with the above agency, The attitude of people who receive the phone is even more horrible, we request you to take appropriate action and ensure that this negligence from the gas agency will be dealt with in appropriate manner
 9th of Jan, 2011 by   jaylosafari 0 Votes
dear sir /madam' i am karmveer singh from tosham [bhiwani] i have a gas cylinder and the consumer no. is [60537] mungipa gas service tosham [bhiwani] i am verry sad for hp gas service i have booked a rifill on 28.7.2010 but they are no give me rifill after 4 month plz help me and give me 1 riffil as possible soon i am verry thankfull to yours karmveer singh baganwala [tosham] bhiwani ] phon.9813033899 consumer no. 60537

Grandparent Scams