Houseoftoners.com

Posted:

The ink quality is horrible, it bleeds and makes everything appear blurry

Houseoftoners.com
houseoftoners.com
I purchased 12 re-manufactured HP Ink Cartridges from houseoftoners.com (920XL CD972AN CD973AN CD974AN for Officejet) that were advertised to have chips.
houseoftoners.com sells ink cartridges from their website an are also a major seller of ink cartridges on ebay.

First of all, a third of the ink cartridges arrived leaking and were a mess.
Second, not a single one of the cartridges was a 920XL (the bigger version), and even then they were not filled very full.
Third, even though hey were advertised to be “with chip” the printer saw them as completely empty; there was no way to see the ink levels.

Fourth, the ink quality is horrible, it bleeds and makes everything appear blurry.

I purchased from the cartridges same time I brought my printer. This last week the oem cartridges that came with the printer started to run out so I started to use the houseoftoners ones (the ones that were not leaking)

Even though they were advertised to be "with chip" the printer reads all of them as empty. I could still print with them though by bypassing the ‘empty cartridge’ screen, but I could only print 4-5 pages before the cartridge emptied without warning. I have been printing color images and so far I have been having to throw away half of them because one color or another has run out mid-picture. I have gone through 7 cartridges trying to print 8 pictures.

With the original cartridges that came with the printer I managed to print over 40 pictures. All of them look much better them the ones I managed to print with the houseoftoners.com carts.

I contacted them with these complaints, and they replied that regardless of their advertising they do not reset the chips on any of their re-manufactured carts. He did say that they would replace the leaking ones if I ship them back.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

N  15th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
House of toners has sent me the WRONG cartridges and cartridges that do not work, as well. They ignore my emails.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CLOWNS!
N  11th of Feb, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I ordered both a colored and black ink for my printer and shockingly one of the ###s in charge of your company sent me an empty colored ink cartridge. If i had to spend more money and order from the printers company directly I totally would instead of using these ###ING ###! THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree