logo

Rip off

HorneyMatches.com
Belgium
www.horneymatches.com
This site is totally fake and design to fool and scam people more or less everything here his American way of ripping the vulnerable people off please do not pay a attention for this site. You receive an e mail and tackle here and pay money for noting. All fake!
Comments Belgium Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jul, 2008 by   TK 0 Votes
have had a few fun encounters thru this site already-it's a hit and miss, but not fake
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   Dave 0 Votes
A lot of these types of sites are probably fake, but this one is more real than most. I’ve met several real people on the site, some fun just to chat with others I’ve met in person, some are truly sleezy, others just nice pleasant people, but they have all been real.
 30th of Jul, 2008 by   PandL 0 Votes
We as a couple have met a number of couples and singles on this site and would say its worth playing with...enjoy
 4th of Aug, 2008 by   Laura 0 Votes
Hi there, my name is Laura. I´m from Costa Rica. I can assure that horney matches is fake, because I just worked there. I know that all of you think that talked with real people, but is not true.
My job consisted in answering your messages, and made you believe that I was someone real. That is why some of the messages were short. Because they paid us according to the amount of messages we made. Each message cost 0.07$.
I can´t assure you, that all of the people is fake, is 50 /50. But stop wasting your money. If you want to know more send me an email
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   FRED HALL 0 Votes
I STRONGLY AGREE HORNEYMATCHES.COM IS A FRAUD. THOSE BASTERDS SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT INTERNATIONAL FRAUD.IF I COULD I'D LIKE TO FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE AND WHERE THEY LIVE
 19th of Dec, 2008 by   michaelthins 0 Votes
I am a silver memebr and a law enforcement oficer. After a friend complained I began to investigate. I have found several women and men supposdely in one state actually showing in multiple states. One is a 23 year old living in Houston Tx and showing in Pa. Another shows an address for Posey Crossroads Alabama the only thing in Alabama is a Posey Private drive and I assure you these people didn't place an HM ad.
There is a lot of inconsistencies I believe as a standard member when you wink they send you a message back just to get you to buy a service. I have contacted my credit card company to let them know that it is my belief HM is a fraud an a scamming company.
Do you notice that all the message that come back ask the same thing almost or about the same thing.?
As soon as I can catch these people even if they are international they cannot escape the long arm of the law.
 9th of Feb, 2009 by   boneshaker 0 Votes
definatly a scam site. im a member and created another profile from another computer. i winked at myself and added myself to my hotlist and emailed myself all from the fake profile. all the info is with the police in the uk at the moment. also you will notice " a run" on new members all from the same town. well they picked the wrong one with mine as only 12 people live in our very small village. and i can tell you only one was real. me :). cant wait to see them prosecuted for fraud. bring it on.
 23rd of Feb, 2009 by   studmuffin589 0 Votes
I totally agree that the site is fake. Check out my comment at the following link: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/horneymatches-c86447.html
 28th of Apr, 2009 by   wrangler1959 0 Votes
I agree totally. HM is a fake. Nothing but a bunch of teasers making you think they are interested in having an affair then when you try to meet you never here from them again.
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   actlikeyoukno 0 Votes
hey screw horneymatches.com check out this totally free tottally real adult social networking site http://www.xadultbook.com the ultimate adult facebook

Helpful Tips For Online Shoppers