logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Jns Beads
never received order payed for
2. (0 mins ago)
Home Direct USA
Delivery and Customer Service Problems
3. (4 mins ago)
FCL
FRESH CUT BG / SBLC, MTN FOR LEASE
4. (8 mins ago)
tickonet.com
Seller vanished with money and didn’t provide tickets
5. (29 mins ago)
Mannington Floors
Laminate Floors

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Highland View Apartments, Shreveport, Louisiana Complaints & Reviews - Management

Highland View Apartments Contacts & Informations

1846 Fairfield Ave.
Shreveport, Louisiana
Phone: 318-673-1001
highlandviewtower.com
I am writing a formal complaint about management at Highland View. I have never had an apartment manager behave the way that the manager, Keith behaves here. I have been told lie after lie and I don't know who to believe.

I have complained repeatedly about my neighbors being loud and nothing has been done about it. I was promised "quiet living conditions" and was assured any problems regarding noise would be dealt with immediately. I have gotten an attitute from management as if I am being an annoyance and all they do is blow me off. I threatened to call corporate and only then was my problem somewhat taken care of. My neighbor found out I told management on him and he has threatened me verbally by yelling at me in the halls. I feel my safety is at risk and I have no evidence to call the police. Management refuses to help me, so I am having to continue to pay rent even when I am no longer staying at this residency and my lease is up in 1 month. This has caused me a tremendous amount of stress and now I am scared they will not give me my deposit back based on me threatening to call the corporate office.

Please someone take action against these people. The way they are behaving and treating their tenants is despicable.
Comments United States Landlords
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Highland View Apartments complaints
Highland View Apartments - Electric meters and billing

Comments

19th of May, 2010 by   Billpugh 0 Votes
I also have a complaint against Highland View and the manager, Keith Mize. I moved in in January and immediately mentioned my shower valve was backward (hot is cold) and the shower comes on without the diverter valve being pulled up. Apparently, Keith had someone check it out, but never fixed the problem. After I kept asking, he informed me the "shower pressure was fine." He doesn't want to recognize the problem because it will probably cost them too much to fix. He's already acknowledged the problem once in an e-mail so I know he knows what the problem actuall is . . . Also, there was the frozen pipe this winter while I was moving in. I didn't have water for almost 5 days. I don't know who to contact about this management problem but believe me, there will be consequences for this asshole.
 17th of Jun, 2010 by   DON'T RENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!! 0 Votes
contact the corporate office. Fountain Bleu Management in New Orleans. He is a scumbag and I am so thankful I'm out of that place. I know a lot of apartment complaints are those who don't pay bills on time, etc, and are mad at management for charging late fees. Believe me, these are legit complaints. I honestly don't think he has a conscience. It's such a shame because these could be such great apartments. Of course they get management in like this and screw it up for everyone.
 9th of Jun, 2011 by   CMC_9 0 Votes
hello, i have been living there for a year now. i normally take a bath but on the quick side, i enjoy a fast shower. my complaint is this, I have repeataly asked the manager Keith, to fix my shower. it appears when i turn on my shower, it will go from cold to a very hot, burning my skin. it did the same to my mom too. i have talked to management several times about this and all he says is, the tempature is fine. uhm, no it isn't.

he is refusing to fix the issue and i have also called the manager in new orleans and yes, he was a total jerk. he actually started blaming me and said i sounded like i was immature.

i am calling the dept of health and the dept of housing to report this building as unsafe.

highland view apts in shreveport is one place i highly recommend not to live. the manager is all sweet in the beginning, but make one complaint and your in his black book.

keith mize should be fired for being what is defined as a slumlord.
 9th of Jun, 2011 by   CMC_9 0 Votes