logo

Arise
scam
2. (10 mins ago)
PayFlex Systems USA, Inc
Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
3. (10 mins ago)

840 Fleetwood Dr.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Phone: 501-276-1906
heavyrig.com
I purchased a 7710 Ford tractor from Jason Taylor of Heavy Rig. Jason advertised the tractor on Ebay and Tractor House, stating in the ad there are no major leaks, nothing dripping or pouring out of the tractor. Jason also stated in the ad there was a ton of money spent on the tractor; a new clutch, new air conditioning system and several other minor things. The tractor was advertised with 3300 hours on it and the pto works properly. The pictures and the video of the tractor also showed a tractor with no broken windows. I also had a phone conversation with Jason about the tractor asking questions about the condition of the tractor and Jason backed up everything listed in the add and the You tube video. When the tractor was delivered it had a broken windshield and when I attempted to drive the tractor off of the trailer it dumped oil all over the deck of the trailer. The truck driver proceeded to tell me when he showed up to pick up the tractor Jason had it jacked up and had the back tire off of it working on the transmission and rear differential. Upon my inspection of the tractor myself and my mechanics found several bolt and fasteners just started in the bolt holes. We also found the air conditioner was locked up and discovered it did not have a charge on the system and no oil in the compressor. The tach was also broke and the pto was locked up. After we were finally done with our inspection of the tractor I called Jason and left him a voicemail to call me, the next morning he called me. I told Jason about the problems and he openly admitted he knew about the problems with the tractor and said he would make it right and pay for the repairs and asked if my mechanics could do the repairs. I told him we would do the repairs and I would send with a list of parts when we could get started back on the tractor. We started on the tractor and I emailed Jason a list of parts for the air conditioner and the windshield, now he will not return my phone calls. The tractor is solid with the exception of the issues listed and I'm willing to keep it. Jason falsely advertised the tractor, and flat out lied about the condition of tractor. I'm in the process of filing a complaint with the local law enforcement and pressing charges with the states attorney and when that is complete pursuing a civil suit against Jason and Heavy Rig unless he pays the repairs.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2012 by   NDFarmer 0 Votes
I have also had problems with Jason of Heavy Rig and have also been taking legal actions. Due to refund offered but not delivered.

Bluetooth Scam