logo

Topix.com Commits fraud!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Hawaiian Telcom Complaints & Reviews - The worst customer services ever!

Hawaiian Telcom Contacts & Informations

Hawaiian Telcom

Posted:    Valerie

The worst customer services ever!

I disconnected my phone service with Hawaiian Telcom on April 21,2006. I am still receiving bills for the very same telephone number that was disconnected (It is now October). I have contacted the billing department numerous times. After waiting in their cue for up to 30 minutes at a time, I am told that it is an ordering problem? I have told them that it isn't possible it is an ordering problem as I do not have a valid phone number with them (I got this info from the order department). I have spent countless hours waiting in the cue, being bounced around from one department to another and being promised resolve. Obiviously, nothing is farther from the truth! I would strongly suggest that if you have the opportunity to do business with a company other than Hawaiian Telcom you do so and fast!
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Feb, 2007 by   dingus magillicutty 0 Votes
Based on similar personal experience, I can confirm that Hawaiian Telcom still doesn't have their act together and continues to demonstrate gross neglect regarding their billing issues in my opinion.

I discovered that the HI Public Utilities Commission (PUC) is probing Hawaiian Telcom in 2007 and this could result in penalties or fines levied by state regulators.

If you've got issues with Hawaiian Telcom, I'd recommend letting the PUC know. HI PUC URL:

The HI Better Business Bureau is also anther consumer resource for filing a complaint. HI BBB URL:

6th of Feb, 2007 by   PM 0 Votes
I also disconnected landline and DSL back in April of 2006 and I am still getting bills for the internet!!!! I had so many issues that I requested a credit of $75. Well, no credit but how about some nice charges on each bill. I am so sick of this company. I filled a complaint with the HI BBB and today (2/6/07) was the day that Hawaiian Telcom was supposed to respond to my complaint. But guess what? They didn't respond. No surprises there.

Swine Flu Scam Online