HOLLAND, England, Greater London
United Kingdom
I have had a number of claims about lottery wins in the past,
This person calling his self GUY D' ORSO Claims he can produce winnings,
Also ask to hand over £35.00 with a money back guarantee.
This person may have pocketed millions from strangers watch out!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Inheritance Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have been receiving letters from this Guy D'Orso for quite some time; first in English and since I ignored them, they are now in French (I live in Quebec, Canada). I also receive similar letters from so-called Lotto Organisations in the USA, Philippines, Slovakia, The Netherlands, Japan, etc. In the beginning I would reply with a note that any handling charges should be deducted from the winning amount. Then I realized why should I have to pay even for postage? Now I just ignore these letters and they go into the shredder. Any lottery I trust is the local one where I know the person who sells me the ticket and I can check out the winning ticket after each draw.
 14th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
He is a fraud, has taken my cousin for thousands in two years. He operates under many names and faces and preys on the elderly.
 20th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have also received a letter that said I have inherited 1 Billion dollars from a man who is supposed to be my family. This mans name is George Murells, not only that, after George dies I get a few billion more. I am to sign a so called will and send it back to make it legal.

Contact Us