logo

Phony Psychics

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GTE Federal Credit Union, Tampa, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Loan Charges Over the roof!!

GTE Federal Credit Union Contacts & Informations

GTE Federal Credit Union

Posted:    msvicki812

Loan Charges Over the roof!!

GTE Federal Credit Union
Tampa, Florida
gtefcu.org
I put up my car in 2005 for a loan with GTE Fed. Credit Union, 1. I received only a copy of a reciept paper for my loan after signing the necessary papers. Now they can not seem to find the SIGNED documents, 2. The loan papers state monthly payments of 259 amonth, then I get three years worth of payment books which is now 297.77 amonth, THREE YEARS so anyone would fiqure it is a 36 month loan seeing no one sent any signed paper work or amount, so four months in to the "Automated payments, they start taking two payments out 259.00 then the extra they forgot to tell me when I signed the loan papers. 3. 6 months after "AUTOPAY", they never take there payment out of the account!! so they send a letter stating "I never paid my payment I am now late"! funny the money is in there, well the charge me a $20.00 Late fee. Okay my payment is on the 25th now that they screwed up this late fee thing, I am charged a late fee almost everymonth 10 to 14 days BEFORE My payments are due!!!. So this goes on till it is over 500 in late fee charges. 4. My last stub is up an I have no more payment books, so now I am self employed in construction and go to get materials an my checks bounced!! what!! Someone has taken $1293.00 from my Business account!!! Oh Danielle Proctor from GTE For what? Car payment, that I didn't know I had.Let alone a payment of 1293. for two month payment. 5. My loan payoff is suppose to be 11, 3???. Well @ 297.77x 36=10719.72, 297.77x48=14292.96 (keep in mind the payoff is 11, 3??.00) I had insurance added which came to 6300. extra (RIPOFF) I can even use the insurance to get a tag for the car!! so that would come to 17650.00 (+ or - ) Correct? Well I am getting charged now 457.77 amonth till July 2010!!! so after I have paid a TOTAL of $18, 230.00 Which is more then the loan an the insurance GTE Wants me to pay with out sending any information, documents, letters, payment booklets, the total comes to $25, 889.96!!! a $10, 000.00 car loan at 8.14percent interest comes to over $25, 000 an turns into a 59 month loan!! I went to GTE in July of 2009 spoke with the CUSTOMER BLAMING REP, that said after we started into all the past three an half years of "THERE", screw ups, that she is suppose to bill me $25.00 per hour to go through the statements. I thought this is a credit union I own a part of it as a member or am I wrong? When the Customer Blame rep couldn't figure out why I was being charged SO MUCH, she goes on door over LOOKING DISTANCE to the Branch manager!!! Gee don't you thing a manager would come help after TWO HOURS OF THIS!! NOPE, he told her to send a email to collections an they will find out whats going on! But it is my fault because GET THIS: "I was STANDING at the ATM EVERY MONTH FOR THE PAST three years paying my loan payment through the ATM!! because they screwed up when the AUTOPAY took the money it stated ATM on it with the Loan payment an number!!! But she couldn't figure out the two weeks in advance late fee charges that are reaccuring everymonth. AND They now hold back and take out what ever amount they want. I still haven't received a payment book, a total but yet I am they say I am two months behind, They took 1397 out in Aug. 18th, for july, aug., & Sept. Yet I owe 895.00 for WHAT!!!
I WOULD NEVER recommend anyone to bank at GTE Federal Credit union. Because when there is a Problem, It is YOUR FAULT, and when it goes over to collections to help you with your accounts, They are looked behind a guarded gated building in tampa, fl. And you can not set down an straighten out the problem. Because when the Customer Blaming Rep can not help you then they go to Collections because they have a different screen on there computer and they can see more of the account then them. So what use is a Customer Rep??

GTE Federal credit union has charged approximately 116% interest on my car loan!!! with out any notification!

One PISSED OFF member
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Mortgage Scam Scheme