logo

Upworkptr.com
scam and fake
4. (49 mins ago)
Manplay.com
This website may appear legitimate but in fact quite the opposite
5. (49 mins ago)
Jet Blue
Incorrect information

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GRC* chaz dean hair care Complaints & Reviews - WON'T STOP BILLING MY CREIT CARD

GRC* chaz dean hair care Contacts & Informations

GRC* chaz dean hair care

Posted:    LGBLGB

WON'T STOP BILLING MY CREIT CARD

Chaz Dean hair care will not stop charging my credit card. Cannot get in contact with them. WHAT TO DO!!!
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Nov, 2008 by   Megan 0 Votes
yes i actually had the same problem! i got a hold of them at 800-964-2892. They basically told me when you first order it you automatically get signed up for a 90 day supply in which they charge your credit card. i didnt like that idea so i told them to cancel it and they said thats fine and to send back the supply and they should refund me. im goign to keep up on it though! hope it helps!
 22nd of Jul, 2010 by   NancyArch 0 Votes
Hi,
I'm having the same problem and I tried calling that number 800-964-2892 and it says it can not be reach from my calling area grrrrrrr
 16th of Nov, 2010 by   flo ryck 0 Votes
1.800.964.1892 try calling this number and tell them u are going to sue them if u get one more charge on your card. and u are not the only one who is going to sue them. that will scare them . i am having same problem . now i have to pay a bounce check fee, dum F____ S .. good luck...
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   KnowItAll99.9 +1 Votes
It's a front for a dating web site and a dirty phone calling company, so time to start asking those questions.
 16th of Jul, 2011 by   RMMTAX 0 Votes
I have tried to cancel a full year ago and the didn't cancel me. I went on line and sent them an email to confirm.
We then called Three months ago and they promissed they wouldn't charge us again or send another shipment. Guess what they sent another shipment and charge my card again!! When I called them the operator said no manager is available and they have no record of my cancelation. This is a fraud issue! Do not do business with this company. After a full year I can't get them to stop . This is terrible.

Simple Breakfast Foods That Keep You Healthy