logo

ALL EMAIL LOTTERY & OTHER OVERSEASE FUND
FAKE,FRUAD&CHEATTER
2. (6 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
3. (20 mins ago)
background music

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GPNetHelp.com Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized charge!

GPNetHelp.com Contacts & Informations

GPNetHelp.com

Posted:    Valerie

Unauthorized charge!

GPnethelp.com
www.GPnethelp.com
GPnethelp.com made 2 charges to my credit card. one for 9.99 and one for 34.95. When i called the co to ask what the charges were for they said i signed up for a dating service. I told them i have been married 35 years and didn't think so. lol. They very quickly said they would cancel the membership and credit my account.

I called my credit card co and told them and they advised i cancel the card and get a new one which i did. I don't know how they got my card number that was the scary thing. I guess ill have to be more careful of who i deal with online. When i went on line to look up GPnethelp.com i immediately noticed some fraud alerts. Thanks to this site and the people on it i learned a good lesson.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2008 by   justin osullivan 0 Votes
i myself have been attacked from these people. i have no idea how they got my card details. when i called my bank thay told of the transaction and i asked them to look into it, i also told them that i wanted to cancel my card and have a new one.
how is it possible for people, companies to be able to take money without some sort of authentication that the owner of account allows it.
it is disturbing that a company can take away money from you with such little ease.
i got this web site via my banks advice, they told me to type gpnethelp in search engine, i was surprised to see that i am not the only one and that is so popular that it has a web site.
i think trading standards need to be advised.
 23rd of Jan, 2008 by   Travis 0 Votes
I also got charges on my credit card. I called my credit card company right away and they credited my account and canceled my VISA and sent me a new one. I have also went to the police department and filled out fraud charges and gave them the info on gpnethelp.com
 24th of Jan, 2008 by   tex +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me. Complain here http://www.ic3.gov/
 28th of Jan, 2008 by   Wendy 0 Votes
I also found out that a payment was taken off of my bank debit card yesterday! I had the bank deactivate my card, and they are senduing a new one. However they have no record of a phone # for gpnethelp.com. All they have in their transaction records is this gpnethelp.com website address.
I tried to do a seach, no luck...but that is how I found this.
Can anyone help me to call them. PLEASE!! ASAP!
 28th of Jan, 2008 by   Wendy 0 Votes
This is Wendy who left a message a couple hours ago...I found the # for gpnethelp.com.
Incase anyone else gets ripped off and needs their # here it is.
1-888-205-2644. They claim they will credit my acct within 5-7 busniess days.
 31st of Jan, 2008 by   Ladikay24k 0 Votes
I got charges on my bank debit card today as well and I'm happy that I came upon this site. I'm furious at the fact that I have no clue as to how this company retrieve my information!
 6th of Feb, 2008 by   Jim 0 Votes
This just happened to my bank card. The number given here is no longer valid and the bank doesn't have a number for them either. I caught this will the transaction was still pending so they are going to try and block it before it posts to my account. Does anyone have a updated phone number for these thieves?
 6th of Feb, 2008 by   Lisa 0 Votes
Hi Jim-This just happened to us-along with some other fraudulent charges at Xmas time-this is the number that my bank gave me to call for GPNnethelp.com 1.888.205.2664 I have been on another site that said there is an index file on your computer that contains personal info and it is not deleted when you clean out cashes, browsers, etc. and you have to do it manually-and if you fill out forms or anything with personal info-all that stuff can be stored in there and by doing so, it can give sites like this access to that info. (you might want to check out /URL removed/ ) In matter of fact, GPN had my zipcode on file.
 6th of Feb, 2008 by   Chris 0 Votes
Add me to the list. Just called my Visa credit card company and they are putting it into dispute. Only purchases I've made were from Newegg, Boise State, and solomotoparts.com
 11th of Feb, 2008 by   adam street 0 Votes

continued charges to my credit card i have not authorised - GPNetHelp.com

Repeated charges to my credit card without authorization! Beware!
 12th of Feb, 2008 by   Martin 0 Votes
Even in denmark these ass holes have riped my bank account for about 500$ before I notest anything, they take a small amount of money so you dont know anything, It was only becaus my bank mannager called me and wanted too know if I have orderd member ship from a gay dating site, And NOOOOOO I HAVENT, so people beaware check your bank accounts every payment day for GPNETHELP and make your bank aware of these mother F......
If any one have there bank account number feel free to put it up here. then we can rip them of
 14th of Feb, 2008 by   Doug 0 Votes
Two charges, one for $35 and one for $10, showed up on my CC statement. CC company removed the charges over the phone and said there was no problem, and to just keep checking my statement for fraudulent charges. I didn't bother contacting gpnethelp at all, because what's the point? I'd have to trust a company who stole $45.00 from me to take the charges off my card. I don't think so.
 24th of Feb, 2008 by   Edson Batista 0 Votes
GPnethelp.com made 1 charges to my credit card. one for 34.95 and i don't have any idea what is that!
 27th of Feb, 2008 by   J Sales 0 Votes
Yup. this anomalous site charged me for 49.95 and i havent used and knew it. I think the banks, credit card company's and government should act on this.
 14th of Mar, 2008 by   SHERRIE 0 Votes
I just got my statement and found 34.95 + 9.95 on my statement. I have no idea what this charge is for.

I am now on TERMINAL HOLD with the phone # 888 205 2664 FL. It has been over 20 mintues now & I am waiting to get these charges removed. Seems I am waiting for the other people before me that got charged for something they did not order.

Tomorrow I will call the credit card company and charge this back as I will NOT PAY for something I didn't order.

I see from this list there are many of you with the same problem. Thanks for posting. We must stop this.
 16th of Mar, 2008 by   scott d 0 Votes
I too was victimized by this company. We have been in the road, so they could have gotten my info from anywhere in the US. On my bank statement they come up as a Florida company. I wasn't paying too much attention, they billed me over $140 in the last 3 months. Transactions aywhere from $1.95 to $34.95, from GPNEThelp.com, RKNEThelp.com, APROsupport.com... all are the same company. I called the 888-205-2664 about 3 weeks ago, and cancelled my credit card. They re-imbursed everything.
 17th of Mar, 2008 by   Bobby 0 Votes
This company did the same thing to me two charges of 34.95 and one of 9.97, I have no idea how they got my account info but it is all changed now.
 18th of Mar, 2008 by   James Marcoccio 0 Votes

Unauthorized charges! - GPNetHelp.com

A charge of $34.00 was taken from my bank account!
 28th of Mar, 2008 by   nevell daisy 0 Votes
money was taking from my acount that i didn't authorized on march 22, 2008 at 7:46 am and i would like my money back.
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   Joshua 0 Votes
This is Crap, I just noticed two charges on the same dates one month apart. I am on the phone now...waiting...waiting... the number now is 1 888-2052664. I waited thirty minutes for someone to answer the phone.

4 Ways You Lose From Financial Reform