Everything went smoothly with taking my money, but getting a refund is another story. I booked a course, and drove to the course to find out the gates were closed due to "greens under repair". I e-mailed for a refund, but no response. I called customer service, and they said they couldn't reach anyone at the course (duh they are closed), but couldn't issue a refund until they spoke with the course management. They also informed me it was my responsibility to call golfnow.com everyday, and remind them to call the golf course. So, basically they are holding my money on a course that may or may not reopen. Very poor relationship with the golf courses, and extremely poor customer service!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sports & Recreation
Was the above complaint useful?

31st of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Similar problem as course closed due to heavy rain. We visited the course and they shared they had already communicated with Golfnow.com and let them know they were closed. Upon contacting Golfnow.com the response was we will call the course and verify. The call center indicated they called the golf shop 5 times but got no answer. We called and got an answer right away. Golfnow.com is excellent in taking your money but drag their feet in taking care of the refund. Also, this is the second time Golfnow.com/Miami has indicated they have called the course and gotten no answer. This gives the appearance of being a "best practices" within Golfnow.com to hold on to the funds as long as possible.

Contact Us