logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
BSJY CO LTD BEIJING CN
Seller ignores me and doesn’t deliver order
2. (19 mins ago)

Posted:    Alan

Poor customer service

Godiva
godiva.com
I purchased a box of chocolates for a co-worker who had resigned. I had them shipped to the office where the co-worker worked. I paid for over-night delivery service, as I needed the package to be delivered on a Friday (I placed the order on a Wed. evening at 9 pm). Due to habit, I typed in the full address (including PO Box) within Godiva's order form. Because I typed the PO Box, the request for over-night shipping was ignored, and sent via USPS. As of this writing, they did not charge me for the over-night shipping. When I contacted them to inquire about this, I was told that including a PO Box in an address automatically changes the shipping from whatever was requested to USPS. This is completely unfounded. If someone requests over-night service, and provides a physical street address, why would the company just drop the over-night, and send via the USPS, because there is a PO Box. There was no indication that adding a PO Box to the shipping address would cause this, no e-mail, no follow-up saying what would/is going to happen. This is poor customer service. If I brought a package to UPS or FedEx, and I so happened to write a PO Box, would they reject it, and send me to the USPS?
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2012 by   PaulLewis 0 Votes
I used to spend up to $400.00 on Godiva Chocolates at Christmas to take care of the special people in my life. But, Godiva Chocolates is no longer the premium quality chocolate they used to be. Chocolates used to be made with "the finest ingredients" and they still proclaim that they are, but you can see on the package they are now made with Vanillin (fake Vanilla) among other things and use "cheap" Hydrogenated Oils in their truffle fillings. They still charge an arm and a leg for them but the quality is no longer there, and you can taste it. I've been buying Godiva Chocolates for over 40 years and they are nothing now like they used to be, except more expensive. I think this is going to be my last year to spend money on them. They don't deserve it after what they've done to the product.

Gift Card Scam - It's The Latest Scam to Watch Out For!

Latest Groups