logo

4. 0 four years. . Last course = f

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Global Winners International, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Scam about Winning

Global Winners International Contacts & Informations

Global Winners International

Posted: 2011-12-12 by    clamj

Scam about Winning

Global Winners International
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 876-303-8581
12/12/11 I received a phone call from man with a heavy accent for whom English was obviously not his first language. He advised me that I had won $50, 000 as a result of a drawing of receipts for sales made at Walmart, KMart, or some other similar place. In order to claim the $50, 000, I was instructed to send $299 via Western Union to an address the caller provided. I immediately exclaimed the call was a scam and I was not going to participate. I hung up. Seconds later the same man called me back, still trying to explain it was not a scam. I again told him I wasn't interested, and I hung up. My phone rang once again a few seconds, but I didn't answer and it only rang once this time. Caller ID revealed that all three calls came from the same phone number - 876-256-9213...and the Caller ID showed simply as JAMAICA.
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Going-Out-of-Business Sales Scam