logo

Kirby Vacuums
scam
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
WC*MON TASTE 4 SAVINGS
Idid not authorize or order your services
4. (1 hr 51 mins ago)

Scam - stealing money

Global Visas / IXP Visas
South Africa
globalvisas.com
In January my husband and I decided we would like to go to Canada we decided to contact professionals which lead us to Global Visas, our consultant was Nozipho van Jaarsveld, we had a telecom with her to discuss whether we are good candidates to apply for a student permit. We had a strong case. After having a consultation we were told which documents to get. We requested and collected the documents ourselves.We were asked to pay R20 000 for their services. On their document it states that if you don’t get your visa due to their negligence they will refund you. We asked Nozipho whether a DUI in 2005 would cause a visa refusal, she said no, it is longer than 5 years. We met with her once to make sure she had all the correct documents, we missed a couple and had to return with the rest. Trying to get hold of your case manager is a task in itself, they are almost never available, I called on the 8th of August to find out how our application was going, only to find out that Nozipho was on two weeks holiday, no one bothered to advise us of this. 6 weeks later, we were told that our visas were refused due to my husband being criminally inadmissible on account of the DUI. Now, I would think, knowing the circumstances and working on these cases on a daily basis, she would have requested us to do a criminal rehabilitation first, seeing as they are the professionals, surely they should know this. We didn’t even know what the process for the criminal rehabilitation was let alone that the process of rehabilitation could take more than a year. I later found this out on a website. Throughout the entire process, I asked whether she thought everything would be okay and she continually told us we had a very strong case. I believe the visa was refused due to her negligence. I have sent in a request for refund and was told the process could take up to 30 working days and I would not receive the full refund because they have already worked on our file. What warrants the work for R20 000 really? Telling us which documents to get? R300 courier fee to the CIC, replying to emails, at most 10 phone calls (If you don’t call them and leave a message they will never call you and take days to call you back, so you have to call them daily)? Packing it nicely into an envelope and sending it to the Canadian High Commission? This is unprofessional and unacceptable. Nozipho gave us the incorrect information, causing us to lose our visas, Global Visas are just money hungry and willing to lie to their clients to get the sale. I am certainly not going to leave the matter here. I received an email from them stating that we never told them my husband had a DUI, which is a complete and utter lie, Nozipho is a liar! They are lying, dirty, stealing scumbags. The employees should be ashamed of themselves. They have now changed their name to IXP Visas - not dodgy at all! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Comments South Africa Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Nov, 2013 by   junior dias -1 Votes
Hi

I went in them office yesterday and they were very kind with me.
I didn't pay everything yet.Now I am afraid to wast my money.
 22nd of Nov, 2013 by   IXPVisas -2 Votes
We are controlled by Immigration laws and we must work with the law. We can not find you on our systems but would love to have the change to speak with you to see if we can resolve this. As our client you have access to your client area and we would love you to leave your feedback there so we can help. Once we have the full details of your case to hand, somebody will be in touch using the information that you originally provided Unfortunately we can not reply on other sites as your case would be private. Your help is really appreciated. -IXP
 3rd of Dec, 2013 by   junior dias -1 Votes
Hi,
I tried to call to the global visa many times to get my refund back.They are waste time.I dont recomender anyone to pay anything for them.
They only make promisses, I had applied with them and then at the same day I asked for my refund and they didnt acept my refund.I
Wasted 600 euros with them, I Make an appointment at the office and the lady wasn't there.
I wasted time and money with them.
 12th of Dec, 2013 by   hameed1979 -1 Votes
I received a call from IXP Visa for immigration process asking to pay 3500 AED for registration how genuine is this consultant if they are making fraud, is it possible to get back the money or file a case on them please suggest
 16th of Dec, 2013 by   Liza89 -1 Votes
I WOULD NEVER EVER SUGGEST IXP/ GLOBAL VISAS TO ANYONE. BE CAREFUL GUYS. THEY ARE SCAMMERS. JUST TAKES MONEY AND YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING IN RETURN.

This happened at IXP visa/ global visas located on Global Visas PTY LTD. 92 Pitt Street, Suite 3, Level 1, Sydney - 2000
I paid to IXP/ global visas AUD 625 on 7.12.13 and the my case manager was Jamie and she advised that she will look for jobs and stuff for me in Canada. I was on 4 months instalments plan so thats why I paid $625 but I was gonna pay that amount every month on 6th. I called up the next day to give them few details and Jamie was on holidays already for 2 weeks. Someone called me for like 2 mins from UK for making my resume. I spoke to Barta the consultant in few days (who was sick pretty much for 3 days after I signed up ) who signed me up and spoke to me about the Canada's visa and stuff. She just did read out stuff to Jamie. I told them that can I change the main applicant from myself to my partner and Barta the consultant said yes and then then Jamie returned from her holidays on 16th Dec 2014 and she advised me that it would be $500 more to change the main applicant to my partner. I told my partner and he figured it out that this company is a complete scam and money making company who doesn't cares or even is worth paying. I told them that I need a refund for the amount and they advised that there wouldn't be any refund as they made a "RESUME" for me and when I advised that i will make a resume for my partner, the manager of the sydney office "JENNY" said that then we cannot guarantee any job then. I even said that just for a resume you guys charge $625 is ridiculous and they said so this excuses and wouldn't even give visa.

I did listen to my partner and did decide to stop my file right there and I'm not happy as i did lose $625 for nothing. We all work hard to earn money and people like this are just ridiculous. You guys be very careful.

22nd of Dec, 2013 by   Edward Pringle -1 Votes
These scumbags are only after your money..None of their claims are correct. Please everyone keep this company out of your dealings..Never trust them
 13th of Jan, 2014 by   Saurabh82 -1 Votes
FRAUD !!

these people are definitely FRAUDS. Initially I started conversation with lady called Berta. Later file was given to Jamie saying that she is client relationship officer. Then it was further passed to Christine saying that Jamie is busy with other cases. Excuse me????

finally i left a negative feedback on their website and was approached by lady called Jennie who claimed herself to be some kind of manager. She assured me improved services within 4 weeks and assigned Christine again to take over and start case from scratch. From scratch ... again ... why ??? Because both Jennie and Christine were new to my case.

I asked her for refund policy. And was asked to give them another chance to provide services. No gaurantee for refund anyhow. I wanted to speak to Jennie's boss, and was not surprised to discover she is the decision making person.

i have been calling all the numbers provided for last 2 weeks, they either go to VOICEMAIL or just KEEP YOU WAITING. i have not been able to speak to anyone since then. 4 weeks deadline was crossed a month ago.

I ended up paying AUD 1500 in 2 installments. Its not about losing money ... is about losing HARD EARNED MONEY from your savings.
 23rd of Jan, 2014 by   Softy08 -1 Votes
i have applied tourist visa for my parents and hand over all the paper work there weeks ago but havnt heard anything yet. so i decide to visit their office in Sydney and found they have locked their office. no one is there.
 24th of Jan, 2014 by   nwafor samuel -1 Votes
i am suprise to see all these cases concerning the company i am entrusting to issue me a visa and work in canada as they promised please i am very very confused about this...somebody should talk to me my e-mail is ambassador4destiny@yahoo.com.the worst is that i am at the verge of paying with my mastercard/verv...please i need advice because i am in total dilemma.
 7th of Feb, 2014 by   egay@65 -1 Votes
last feb. o2, 2014 i saw this ixp group on my wall. that they are expert in visa prosces for canada, italy, uk and many others...then i tryd to filed up my applications. upter a days ago, i recieve a phone call from dubai..and his name is mr. erano. iwas so very interested since when we had a long conversations. he asking a 3k dirhams to intertain me.upter that..bcoz i was on my duty on that time i told him that if we can discus later coz i am so busy. then on next day again he called me again. he told me if he can speak with me again. i said yes ok... i ask him to send me there ofis adress on my e mail. base on our conversation. bcoz hes always in hurry to pay me urgent a 3k dirhams. he said i can pay by a credit card on thre acount. if i have time, i can go and meet him on thre ofices in dubai. i refused whene i heard on his mouth that if i dont have time to meet him during his ofice our. he can meet me even if hes not in duty. omg.if u are true and real acredited and respectid company. ur not meet anyone during your off day. so i realize that these company is a big scam... tnx god bcoz i never give any amounth to him...
 14th of Feb, 2014 by   Nadia14 -1 Votes
Me and my husband just started to pay initial
Payment of 4500 aed to ixp but its too late
When we talk to a friend that they are one
Of the victims who paid 10, 000aed and no
One of them succeded.
Any one can help us on how to get refund?
Were applying here in UAE..tnx
 23rd of Feb, 2014 by   Sean Kelliher 0 Votes
This company is an absolute disgrace. I advise everyone to stay away from them. They tell lies and make things up as they go along. We applied for visas to Australia in April 2012 and have found our they havent filed one piece of paperwork yet. We paid £2400.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCUM OUTFIT
 11th of Apr, 2014 by   Adebowale Adeniyi 0 Votes
i am a victim of this bad organization called IXPvisaa . They are really scam . I paid them $2500 US dollars on four time instalment payment of $625 US dollars each . They stopped replying my mail immedatly i completed my payment .They closed my profile on there web site .
My username on there web which is "login.globalvisas.com ' is adeniyiadebowale and my password is NRCY6BKU .
I will advice any potential victim to stay away from this evil doer .
Thanks
 21st of Apr, 2014 by   mohammedasad 0 Votes
Its been more than six months since my application was lodged for Australian visa with a delivery time of 8-10 weeks maximum, but unfortunately no update yet!!! I had regular calls from IXP until I paid my fees fully and after that its really getting difficult to get a solid answers. Everyone keeps saying we are following . . . but for how long God only knows. This is so frustrating.
 27th of May, 2014 by   felicityhales28 +1 Votes
I CANNOT urge anyone enough to stay away from this corrupt, unprofessional and scamming company. My partner and myself have had nothing but grief from them. At first they cannot do enough for you and once you have paid the money, the phone calls stop, the emails stop, they swerve questions. They have actually done NOTHING for me so far and I have had my case open with them for 9 months. All my caseworker has done is send me a few links and forms to fill in, I have literally had to do everything else, they company is useless. They have a sticking attitude and I have had to swap my useless caseworker to another complete waste of oxygen! I am frustrated, angry and sick to death of this God forsaken phoney company! My first caseworker changed her name three times as has the company in the 9 month I have been working with them (well me doing the work, them taking my money for nothing). Seriously, do it without them and go directly to the government of your chosen company, the only reason I chose this route was because I needed the help as I no longer live in the UK, I live in the UAE and thought they might help lighten the load! Huh, what a fool I was. Do it all yourself, you do with this company anyway and you will save yourself 3.500 GBP! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...KNOWN AS GLOBAL VISAS, IXP VISAS AND NOW IP VISAS!
 30th of May, 2014 by   Dhiren Raval 0 Votes
They Took £500 from me and then didn't provide me any service. They told me I dont have to pay more then £2000 but after started telling me that I have to pay so many different things. and then started shouting on me on call... They just want to stole money no servicess...
 4th of Jun, 2014 by   Shaun F 0 Votes
Please please please keep away from this dodgy company . I have lost £1800 and i was told if my case was unsuccesful i would only lose the deposit . Which would have been £600 . They closed my case a now i can, t get through by phone and my emails gets returned . So please spread the news that this is 1 dodgy company
 18th of Jun, 2014 by   Brianam 0 Votes
It is now 18 months since we paid our money (To what was Global Visas) for a Canadian Visa. At the time we agreed on a strategy which was started and to be fair, half of this strategy has been achieved, (although this resulted in exactly the same visa as I would be entitled to if I fronted at a Canadian border post). Then the first consultant left. Since then I have had several new consultants and each one has required several weeks, some of them a couple of months, to get familiar with the case. Furthermore, with each new consultant the "plan" changes, apparently without any regard to the original strategy.

This company has done NOTHING on my case for the last 12 months. When I finally expressed my frustration at the lack of progress and demanded a refund, I received a threatening letter that more funds were due if I terminated with them. (Ironically they also threatened to start work on my case again!!!)

This company appears to have a long record of taking money, delivering very little and then going back on what they promised.

Do not use these people, you WILL lose your money and have to start again like I am required to.
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   rachev +1 Votes
I was also cheated by these people KNOWN AS GLOBAL VISAS, IXP VISAS AND NOW IP VISAS, they stole from me £2500 for immigration to Australia.
For this I think that the best way to reclaim our stolen money is making contact with each other and make common complaint against these people. My e-mail is : marian_rachev@mail.bg
Australian immigration government is very interested in these scams!!!
 16th of Jul, 2014 by   Nichola Robbine 0 Votes
If you look at all the websites for Globalvisas, IXPvisas and IPvisas they are all the same. They all carry the "logo" of the OISC which seems to be the governing body of Immigration to the UK. Companies have to be registered if they are based in the UK and are immigration advisers. I emailed OISC and received no confirmation that they have any of these companies registered with them even though they claim to have offices in the UK. Look up OISC.homeoffice.gov.uk for registered immigration companies, I looked through all the registered companies and did not find these three registered.

Luckily I haven't paid over any cash and will be going directly to the embassy for the application forms.

Avoid Auto Dealer Scams