logo

Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website
2. (32 mins ago)
AT&T
No level of competence in services
3. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
4. (1 hr 16 mins ago)
PARCEL HOLD

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Global Reporting Network, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Monthly debit for info on prizes

Global Reporting Network Contacts & Informations

Global Reporting Network

Posted:    E. Tyler

Monthly debit for info on prizes

Global Reporting Network
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd #045
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: (866) 920-1616
Has solicited my elderly mother under the names of Global Reporting and United Reporting for information on cash prize and has been debiting her account without permission for 4 months -- will be contacting the bank and other authorities next business day.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2010 by   cris jones 0 Votes
I fortunely recieved a letter todayconcerning the same scam and thanks for the warning.
 15th of Apr, 2010 by   Tiredofbeingscammedalot 0 Votes
They sent me 5 copies today in the mail these companies are scamming us hard working Americans out of money they should be shut down and prosecuted
 9th of May, 2010 by   cruffilo +2 Votes
Since I am "joint" on my elderly mother's account, I checked it for Global Reporting debits. Sure enough, there it was debiting the account for varying amounts over the last 2 months. Will be contacing the bank on the next business day to have this vendor blocked from making the fraudulent debits. Make sure to block the vendor and not the amount. If they change the amount the debit will go through, you must block the vendor (Global Reporting). In addition, report this as fraud to the bank.
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   monia barboza 0 Votes

stole money from my acount - Global Reporting Network

they take money from my checking account with out my agreement.
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   Doug richards 0 Votes
wonder how they would like us sending them a fake check?? they asked for me to send them a check for 3.25 and promised me 125, 000 a month...way to good to be true. i didnt bite
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by   Wilbon 0 Votes
I recieved a letter today thanks for the warning I knew it was too good to be true.
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by   JETPGH +1 Votes
Same thing happened to my 94 yr old mom. Went to the bank to file fraud charges and called the company. Was told the $3.25 check she sent authorized them to deduct the money from her account. The fraud charges I filed at the bank was no help. The bank sent me a letter saying they were unable to substantiate my claim and concluded that no error occurred. Way to go PNC. Will close the account now.
 13th of Sep, 2010 by   floydck 0 Votes
Just received my letter asking for a personal check not Money order or Cash(dead give away as to SCAM ) Will return with a note "please deduct 3.25 from 125, 000 and send balance. Bet I done get any!!!
 16th of Sep, 2010 by   meepstweeks 0 Votes
thank you for letting people know about this scam i recieveda letter in the mail for the same thing.and yes to good to be true no cash or money orders yeak ok and who wouldnt except that?so fucked up!!! i look everything up when i recieve mail like this.thank you!!!
 9th of Oct, 2010 by   Ed Baran 0 Votes
I am so angry after reading these reports. I have power of attorney on my dad and noticed the unauthorized withdraws, too.

This is a dangerous scam aimed for the elderly who are not computer saavy and cannot read their bank statements due to blindness who are being robbed!

All of these sweepstake companies should be run out of town!
I called the Bank of America and filed a fraud vendor but the only to stop any more illegal withdraws is to close out the checking account and STOP the elderly from sending checks to these people. The W.W.II generation do not understand how electronic banking works. Sometimes it could be a pain the neck if it's in the wrong hands. I am so sorry for the folks like my dad who have been robbed of their retirement funds one $11.00 withdraw at time.
Eddie B. - p.s. - I hope Global and the rest of these sweepstake bull crappers - burn in Hell.
 16th of Oct, 2010 by   ladiny 0 Votes
i receive the same ass letter today thanks for the warning
 31st of Oct, 2010 by   madinmaui 0 Votes
i wish i read this before my husband sent them a check.. how can these people sleep at night!!!
 8th of Nov, 2010 by   Meme r 0 Votes
I recieved a letter from them todAy thanks for the heads up I'm a sine mom with six kids I don't have money to waste
 7th of Dec, 2010 by   motodomina +1 Votes
I too recieved a letter...and told to send a $3.25 check to start proceedings(which I did not), for the amount of prize money ($125, 000.00 monthly prize claim) or ($1, 500, 000.00 annual prize)mentioned...I'm so glad I went online, for more info on the prize or winnings and more info on the company involved...I really wasn't surprised finding others with the same offer, and revealing the awful truth that it's a scam...and to beware! Thanks for the warning!
 15th of Jan, 2011 by   Not yet to be scammed 0 Votes
Received the letter 12/14/2011...soon as I saw send $3.25 I knew it was a scam. Also in the right hand corner of letter under where your signature is it says "I hereby authorize GRN to debit my checking account for $3.25 for the initial report and $39 recurring annually until I cancel my subscription." What the hell is the initial report? They also try to make the letter so official looking. No one should ever have to send in money to receive a Sweepstakes or Lottery! These people should be put in prison, I hope they catch them soon...Thank you to the person who googled the address on the iphone & found no such address. There are still good people out there watching out for others! Always beware! Thanks!
 15th of Jan, 2011 by   lookingoutforscams 0 Votes
I also received the same letter, saw the $3.25 check needed and the $39.00 annual fee scam, scam, scam ran throught my head. Thank you all for the postings. I know something is wrong when they ask you for money to recieve prize money.
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   keda123 0 Votes
thanks guys !!! they had me going for a minute.. I was so excited until i saw the 3.25 and then was like something isn't right but still was hoping it was true!!! than i called the customer service and she was like were not a scam we send u a booklet full of coupon prizes up to that amount for u to pick from. what is up with that? you get to take money out of my account for months on hand while i get a booklet for .50 off of things i might not use in the future. these people are sick please tell everyone u know to report and lets close them down.
 11th of Mar, 2011 by   happy shopper 381 0 Votes
I receive this magazine and I find it very informative as far as a sweepstakes player. I sent in my personal check for 3.25 and signed and mailed back the order form giving them permission to take 39.00 a year for my magazine. Is it possible that you all did not read the order form? I haven't experienced any other drafts from them that were not authorized. I am 26 years old and not too sure why this is aimed at elderly as I am not. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had a positive history with this company.
 14th of Mar, 2011 by   carol riley 0 Votes

private person - Global Reporting Network

recieived notice won $1, 2500.00 all i had to do was send $3.50 by check only
 15th of Mar, 2011 by   mitymike 0 Votes
i just read happy shoppers little letter she wrote and says she ok ed them to take 39 bucks and she has had good service with this company(YEAH RIGHT) now the scammers get people to write good things about them in here so people will think they are legit, these people just keep pushing and pushing, if they would concentrate on getting a real job as much as they concentrate on scamming people they would be millionaires i photo copy money then send them fake dollar bills just to piss them off, thats what everyone should do and maybe they would figure out they have been told you are scammers (ALL YOU SCAMMERS NEED TO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE OUR LIVES ALONE)

Beware of Moving Scams