logo

Ask.com
Beware of Ask.com
5. (52 mins ago)
Kathy Chasteen of Someday Isle Kennels
MIA after given deposit money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Global Max Courier Company, unknown, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - Receive a package

Global Max Courier Company Contacts & Informations

unknown
unknown, Georgia
Phone: +229-9395-9153
U.S. Post Office

I got an email about receiving a package and paying an upfront fee for the package which would cost me about $220.00 for the mail delivery but inside the contents would be a check for 1.2 million. The post man would not know what is in the box but it would be marked as family values. If you like a copy of this email. Please contact me by email so that I may forward it on to you. The email that this came from was globalmaxcouriercompany20@02.pl

This is disturbing please investigate this federal crime.

Please keep this confidential.

Tara Powell
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Oct, 2008 by   alkeyadiomar khalil 0 Votes
I have recived E -mail from mr larry Brain that they will send me as a winner some things thrue your company so my nae is above
 3rd of Oct, 2008 by   alkeyadiomar khalil 0 Votes
I have recived E -mail from Mr LARRY BRAIN THE maneger of uknl foundation that syas they will send to me throught your company some thing about my waning and I have to send E- mail to Mr Clive forguson the client services manger of the global max deleivry services and I have to give him my name and my tickt number so my name is (Mr. alkeyadi omar khali homrani) my tickt number is 023-1111-790-458

14th of Oct, 2008 by   fauzi 0 Votes
Attn:IZUAFDIE
This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the senate house, in respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; 4278763100030014 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. The ATM Card Value is $6.8MILLION USD Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5, 000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with our GLOBAL MAX COURIER SERVICES, Courier Company to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to wire the cost of delivery of parcel., We shall provide you with the name of the agent name, to transfer the cost of delivery once we received an e-mail from you.

Global Max Courier (24Hours) Mailing $70.75 00.00
Insurance $10.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $20.00 00.00
TOTAL $100.75 00.00

Please confirm if you can be able to take this cost so that I can know how to proceed, and please be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 24hours (24 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be used to attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that your ATM Card is ready.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

CC: ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIGERIA

KIND REGARDS

SENATOR DAVID MARK
 30th of Oct, 2008 by   Pravin Shah 0 Votes
It is true. I too have received a similar offer and the transhipment cost demanded by Global Max Security Company. I personally feel that if at all any one has won a prize, the cost of delivery should not be a problem for the sender. However, in this case the amount demanded for delivery is apparently a fraud. I think this type of crime should be inviestigated by appropriate authority. This is simply a way to cheat simple people. I give below a copy of the letter sent to me for your information.

Dear Winner

On Behalf of the Screening Committee of Yahoo National Lottery, I wish to inform you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your winning in accordance with the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions. Hence you are therefore cleared for payment by the verifications and fund release department at the Yahoo National Lottery Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you as the rightful owner of the Lucky E-mail Address by the legal attorney to the Yahoo National Lottery.

As you already know, all winners for the online version of the Yahoo National Lottery Online promotions were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 250, 000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies listed online as part of our international promotion to promote international co-operation between the Yahoo and other countries worldwide and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this week's lucky dip sweepstakes and we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured to received your winning prize of the sum of
£500, 000.00 GBP and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned have be forwarded to the delivery company to have it send to you in your contact address, you are to contact the Agency that will be handling the transferdelivery of your winning to you with the contact informations below:

Delivery Agency:
Global Max Carrier Security Company {GMCSC}
Contact Person: Mr. Mike Mayor
Email Address:
global.maxcarriers@btinternet.com
Telephone Num: + 44 7031860698
Fax Number : +44-8452800014

Note that you are to provide (Global Max Carrier Security Company {GMCSC}), the Agency that will be handling the delivery of your winnings, with the required details below to officially identify you:

FULL NAMES:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE NO:

Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process; therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winnings within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winnings remitted back to the Yahoo National Lottery Headquarters and will then be added to next winning draws. Also kindly be aware that the Yahoo National Lottery winning prizes are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and as a result, you are advice to follow the Lottery Claims Terms and Conditions to ensure the remittance of your prize to you within the stipulated time of the claiming of winnings.

Further to this, due to some recent miss-up of some winning numbers, as a Prize winner and according to the Yahoo National Lottery Terms and Conditions, you are only privy to your winnings informations and your winnings transfer information in order to avoid any form of double claiming and misappropriation of your winnings, hence the release of your winning informations to a third party(friends and family members inclusive) is absolutely ruled out as this will lead give room to double claiming by a third party which is against the Yahoo National Lottery Terms and Conditions. You are hereby advice to keep your winning information personal from any third parties (friends and family members inclusive) until your winnings have been remitted to you.

Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the Agency that will be handling the Delivery of your winning. If you need any assistance whatsoever from this office, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Robert Smith
Claims Processing Agent

Do you find any truth in this ? If yes, please put your comments. Alternatively, I would suggest Yahoo organisation to take appropriate action as their name has been dragged in this letter.
 1st of Nov, 2008 by   abdul 0 Votes
hi i I have recived This E -mail From this Person David Ken"

You're invited to: CONTACT GLOBAL MAX COMPANY NOW
FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX.
By your host: David Ken

Date: Saturday November 1, 2008
Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am (GMT +00:00)
Location: Attn:Dear Good Friend, How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have CASH your Bank Draft. And I went to the bank to confirm if the Cheque has expired or getting near to expireand Dr Johnson Udo the Director of ROYAL TRUST BANK told me that beforethe cheque will get to your hand thatit will expire.So I told him to cash the USD$1, 200, 000.00 MILLION DOLLARS ($1, 200, 000.00 United States Dollars) to cash payment to avoid losting this funds.However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering theUSD$1, 200, 000.00 MILLION DOLLARS in cash was made with GLOBAL MAX COURIERSERVICE COMPANY. Here In Cotonou Benin Republic.CONTACT PERSON;DR.FRANK DON DISTRICT MANAGER GLOBAL SPEED Courier Company Limited BENIN REPUBLIC. E-mail globalmaxcompany2009@yahoo.com.hk:OFFICE PHONE+229-93155695 Reconfirm below information to the companynow.YourFullName...YourAddress...Hometelephone...Officetelephone... Yourpic...Incase i have paid for the delivering charges of the consignment box that contain your 1.200.000.00 million usd The only money you have to send to them is the stamp fee $120 Us Dollarsto receive your consignment box is the only money you can pay to receive the consignmen. Let me know as soon as you receive your consignment Box.Use this code (GS008 )As your subject when contacting the company to enable them identify you as the owner of the consignment i registered with them. again dont let them know that money is in the consignment box.Thanks and remain in bless Regard Barr. Kelvin Mozie

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation
 16th of Nov, 2008 by   Rick Hooker 0 Votes
I have received this email and for the life of me don’t understand how GLOBAL MAX can be a part of this type scam. Why couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't this type of extortion not be prosecuted?

DEAR FRIEND

I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU SINCE FOR YOUR CONFRMABLE CHECK OF $800, 000, 00 THOUSAND USD WHICH I KEPT FOR YOU, I WENT AND DEPOSTED IT WITH GLOBALMAX COURIER COMPANY, SO CONTACT THEM.

P.R.O: MR.BELO MUSA
Email (globalmax2008@mail.com)

I PAID FOR THE DELIVERING CHARGES EXCEPT THEIR SECURITY KEEPING FEE OF 160 USD WHICH THEY SAID NO BECAUSE THEY' T KNOW WHEN YOU WILL CONTACT THEM IN CASE OF DEMURRAGE. SO YOU ARE TO PAY THE $160 AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT THEM.

PLEASE SEND TO HIM YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT

REGARDS,
MR MARK MOYO
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   bigbear 0 Votes
Attention Please,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick up your ($2.5millon) Dollars but I did not hear from you since that Time, then I went and deposited the ($2.5million) with GLOBAL MAX Courier COMPANY here In Benin Republic as ATM MASTER CARD which has been credited in an ATM MASTER CARD for easy and safe delivery and i have pay the delivering charges.But the manager of Central Bank Of West African States Benin Republic told me that the ATM CARD will be re-activated before sending it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the whole $2.5million before it will expire.So i told director of GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY to please help you in re-activating the card before delivering it to you, So the only fee you will pay him is $155usd re-activation charges to enable him re-activate the card before sending it to you to avoid expiry.

Below is the needed information to enable them re-activate and deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to you immediately.Note: the only fee you have to pay them is $155usd that they will use in re-activating the CARD and also indicate this code (SC0081) when writen or calling he director, because it will prove that you are the owner of the ATM MASTER CARD.

GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC,
DR.TONY JOHNSON (DIRECTOR)
EMAIL:(glomaxcouriercompany1@ubbi.com)
Telephone: +229-93 07 38 01
SEND THE BELOW INFORMATION TO THE GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY DIRECTOR ON THE ABOVE
INFORMATION.

1.YOUR FULL NAME:...
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS:...
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER:...
4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE:..
5.NATIONALITY:...
6.Your Occupation...

Do let me know immediately you receive your ATM MASTER CARD so that we can share the joy togerther please do not forget to indicate this code(SC0081) to him ok.

BEST REGARD
MR.SENATOR BEN
 7th of May, 2009 by   Amy R 0 Votes
Yes, this is one of thousands of these scams. Any time someone you do not know has a special deal for you to make a ton of cash for almost no effort - they are lying to you. These are kin to all "too good to be true" offers over the internet - even the most simple search will show they are false, though, and "business" correspondence without any type of logo and with language errors all over it but supposedly from someone of standing - these are all just scams. If you have ever had a real email from a real international business, you know that they use logos and headers and signature line graphics and proper English just like anyone else. Why would someone randomly contact you to conduct a million-dollar transaction? Ask yourself that. That is like Bill Gates calling your cell phone and asking you if you can wheel your 1992 Ford Esscort on by and pick him up at the airport for his golf outing in your area - not even plausible. Major cash transactions - even illegal ones - are conducted through professionals, not regular people. No one in a foreign country needs you to do their financial leg-work or launder money for them, even if they claim their (fill in name of relative) has been murdered and these funds came from (fill in bad or negligent activity) and will never be missed. If they can "courier" the funds to you, they can "courier" them to Switzerland where the bankers do not care what your identity is: you can store your money there privately.
 8th of Jul, 2009 by   mackking 0 Votes
DEAR ALL FREINDS, I WILL RECEIVED SEVEN MASSAGES OF MY MOBLE PHONES. AND FEW TIME LATE HER HE IS CALLING ME AND GIVE ME SOME DETAILS FOR CLAIMING THE AMOUNT . HE SAYS ME YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE CUSTOMS DUTY 36000.

CONGRATULATIONS MARKANDEY KHARWAR

Welcome to GLOBAL MAX COURIER . We are pleaseds to be at your service. With our strong assets base, fast and efficient delivery services over the pastn decade, we have maintained a good working relationship with the IRISH PROMOTION LOTTERY COMPANY Your prizes for the 2009 IRISH PROMOTION LOTTERY, has been brought to us for delivery to your residence by the Claims Department of the IRISH PROMOTION LOTTERY, UK. The items in our possession for your delivery are:
1.) £700, 000 (Seven Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) written in your honour.
2.) Certificate of winning.
Your winnings has been dispatch today 6Th Of June 2009 and it will arrive on the 7Th Of July 2009, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat that will be bringing your funds to India, You are to pay for your local clearance as soon as your winnings arrived India which is 36, 000 India rupee to the customs office, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery, meanwhile, that is the only money you will pay to get this winnings because due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other charges that is been required by the British Government to make your winnings gets to you on time.You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other consignment to deliver.In-case, you are not able to provide the bills for your delivery, please send us an email to notify us, so that we can package the prizes and send them back to sender, that will mean automatic forfeiture of claims.

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the Irish Lottery Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.

Regards,
ROONEY JAMES
Tel:+447035972130
(Delivery Officer)
Global Max Courier Team

GMC is licensed to act as a Private Hire Vehicle Operator in London . License Number 67*67*56*56 BT GMC is a graded five star member of the London Private Car Hire Association and flight. GMC hold the Quality Assurance Award ISO 9001:2000 GMC is a member of the dispatch Association.

Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 18:01:12 +0530

Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Tel: +44 8712347094
Fax:+44866015835

ATTN:MARKANDEY KHARWAR,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of THE PROMOTION DEPARTENT OF IRISH SPLASH PROMOTION LOTTERY LONDON.Your winnings will be delivered to you via GLOBAL MAX COURIER (based on your prefered option). You are to Contact the GLOBAL MAX COURIER immediately via email, providing them with your clearance code, name, and address. CLEARANCE CODE:XL552CD990937LUK.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel.
COMPANY ADDRESS TO CONTACT

CONFIDENTIALLY NOTICE
 10th of Jul, 2009 by   md.irfan firdausi 0 Votes
globalmax courier scam

ATTN: MD.IRFAN FIRDAUSI.

I am pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters . Chevron Petrole Development Company England .Your winnings will be delivered to you via GLOBAL MAX COURIER .You are to Contact the GLOBAL MAX COURIER immediately,
COMPANY ADDRESS TO CONTACT

DIRECTOR OF CLAIMS.
CONFIDENTIALLY NOTICE

GLOBAL MAX COURIER/SHIPPING EXPRESS

Dear Winner,

We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to thank you for your Co-operation. Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Diplomatic system of payment to your Locality.

However, the 2009 Chevron U.K World Wide Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Chevron Petroleum Development Company (CPDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to COURIER COMPANY MR ROONY JAMES PHONE +447031889823 by e-mail on:Email: globamaxcourier42@yahoo.co.uk so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

Full name...
Marital Status...
Occupation...

Payment Option

Diplomatic System of Payment

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send : CHEV-012009

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [CHEV-012009]

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Chevron Petroleum Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (500, 000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in united kingdon.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest.

Yours Faithfully
(Your Full Name)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,
Mr. Bush Joseph
(Prize Administrator)
--------------------------------------------

Blackthorn Road
(Operations / Sales / C.S...)
Our Ref: GMCES/UK/REG/23/34/

CONGRATULATIONS MD.IRFAN FIRDAUSI.

Welcome to GLOBAL MAX COURIER . We are pleased to be at your service. With our strong assets base, fast and efficient delivery services over the past decade, we have maintained a good working relationship with the Chevron Petrole Development Company England. Your prizes for the 2009 Chevron National Lottery Promotions, has been brought to us for delivery to your residence by the Claims Department of the Chevron National Lottery Promotions, UK. The items in our possession for your delivery are:
1.) £500, 000.00 (five hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) written in your honour.
2.) Certificate of winning.

Your winnings we been dispatch on wednesday 8th of july 2009 and it will arrive on thursday 9th of july 2009, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat that will be bringing your funds to India, his name is mr Harry marsha You are to pay for your local clearance as soon as your winnings arrived which is 420 GBP to the customs office, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delievery, meanwhile, that is the only money you will pay to get this winnings because due to the rules of this company we have taken charges of every other charges that is been required by the British Government to make your winnings gets to you on time.

You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other consignment to deliever.

In-case, you are not able to provide the bills for your delievery, please send us an email to notify us, so that we can package the prizes and send them back to sender, that will mean automatic forfeiture of claims.

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the British National Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.

Mr Roony James
(DELIVERY OFFICER)
Tel: (+447031889823 )

await you Quick

i have been cheated as they took 36000 rs as postal charges
please take some action against sumit kumar who own a company named akriti bydulhan as i have transferred money in his account
 25th of Jul, 2009 by   RAM JANE 0 Votes
he is one of the most dangoures person if mr roony james is near by me then i teach them very much.he dont no about me and my area .he come on dated about 27/7/2009 or 28/7/2009.
 27th of Jul, 2009 by   yogeesha 0 Votes
I recive massag to winner of sum 700, 000, 00GBP MY NAME IS YOGEESHA POOJARI SAME EMAILL COME TO ME THAT I WON THE IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY BONANZA FOR THE MONTH OF JULY. gLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY mR KENNETH SMAROM TOLED ME THAT PAY RS 36000 FROM TAX SIR IS THIS IS REAL MY PLEAS SEND ME EMAIL yogeesha_10@rediffmaill.com my mobil no is 9833546029 Thanking you
 30th of Jul, 2009 by   mrithun 0 Votes
Welcome to GLOBAL MAX COURIER . We are pleaseds to be at your service. With our strong assets base, fast and efficient delivery services over the pastn decade, we have maintained a good working relationship with the IRISH PROMOTION LOTTERY COMPANY Your prizes for the 2009 IRISH PROMOTION LOTTERY, has been brought to us for delivery to your residence by the Claims Departmentof the IRISH PROMOTION LOTTERY Promotions, UK. The items in our possession for your delivery are:but a scan copy of your winning certificate will be attached to your for your viewing and comfirmation as well .

1.) £1, 000, 000, 000 (One Million Great British Pounds) written in your honor.
2.) Certificate of winning.

Your winnings has been dispatch today 29th Of July 2009 and it will arrive on the 31st th Of July 2009, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat that will be bringing your funds to India, You are to pay for your local clearance as soon as your winnings arrived wish is 510GBP to the customs office, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery, meanwhile, that is the only money you will pay to get this winnings because due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other charges that is been required by the British Government to make your winnings gets to you on time.You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other consignment to deliver.In-case, you are not able to provide the bills for your delivery, please send us an email to notify us, so that we can package the prizes and send them back to sender, that will mean automatic forfeiture of claims.

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY (HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the Irish Lottery Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.

Regards,
Debra Johnson in Cunjuction with Dr Moris Ray(Claim Agent incharge), Diplomat Appionted :John Harry
(Delivery Officer)
Global Max Courier Team
 30th of Jul, 2009 by   mrithun 0 Votes
Plz take necessary actions these assholes..Tis kinda person should be sentenced at least for 20 years in prison..Plz save the innocent civilians for these kinda assholes..
 30th of Jul, 2009 by   mrithun +1 Votes
Plz take necessary actions against these assholes..Tis kinda person should be sentenced at least for 20 years in prison..Plz save the innocent civilians for these kinda assholes..
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   Malik Javid Iqbal 0 Votes
i have recieved an email from Irish Promotions.
Please tell me if this is fake or real.email-jvd.iqbal@rediffmail.com
Please inform as soon as possible.
we congratulate you once more for been a lucky winner on the Irish Lottery Promotion held in the United Kingdom the year 2009, Meanwhile, your winnings has been sent to our affiliated courier company ( GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY ) for delivery to India with the below details.
1.) ?700, 000 (Seven hundred thousand Great British Pounds) written in your Honor.
2.) Certificate of winning

Your winnings will been dispatch on the 28TH SEPTEMBER 2009 and it will arrive on the 29TH SEPTEMBER 2009, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat (Mr Mike John) that will be bringing your funds to India, You are to pay for your country local tax clearances soon as your winnings arrived wish is 400GBP to the local tax office, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery, due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other things which is been required by the British Government to make your winnings gets to you on time.You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other consignment to deliver.

Meanwhile, we the entire board of director give you the go ahead to make the payment, the reason while you are ask to make the payment your self in your country, is because all winner are responsible for there country clearance, We also advise you to spend your money wisely because you are lucky.

You can view our website IRISH LOTTERY PROMOTION if you have any problem or any doubt about your lottery prize.
Website:http://irishlotterypromo.weebly.com

Note: The payment is for Tax registration in your country so that once our assign diplomat handover to you, you will not be questioned by your government how did you get this amount, also send this office scan copy of the deposit for security because every payment you make must be documented .

The attachment below is scan copy of your winning certificate.

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you.This is in accordance with section13 (1)(n)of the British national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.

ROONYN JAMES.
Tel: +447031838783
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   villas 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,
i have recieved an email from Irish Promotions dtd on 29.09.2009.
Please tell me if this is fake or real.
emailid- vilascellular@gmail.com

MAIL FROM Roonyn James (IRISHLOTTERY)

2.) Certificate of winning

Your winnings will been dispatch on the 30TH SEPTEMBER 2009 and it will arrive on the 1ST OCTOBER 2009, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat (Mr Mike John) that will be bringing your funds to India, You are to pay for your country local tax clearances soon as your winnings arrived wish is 400GBP to the local tax office, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery, due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other things which is been required by the British Government to make your winnings gets to you on time.You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive because he has other consignment to deliver.

Website:http://irishlotterypromo.weebly.com

The attachment below is scan copy of your winning certificate.

ROONYN JAMES.
Tel: +447031838783

Pls.do the needful.

Your Faithfully
Vilas
 20th of Oct, 2009 by   SAURABH PANDEY 0 Votes
sir ;
please tell me about irish lottery.My number 9451382715 has been choosen for this lottery.on 29 sep 2009 i recieved this message.after this i sent my name and myaddress to your id globalmaxcourier44@yahoo.co.uk and frankjoe@live.com but after this idon't recieve any type of information from your side.PLEASE INFORM ME HOW CAN I RECIEVE MY PRIZE IT IS FAKE OR REAL .
MY E-MAIL ID IS-----------saurabh.pandey57@yahoo.in

i am from INDIA
MY NUMBER -9451382715
E-MAIL-saurabh.pandey57@yahoo.in
prince57@ovi.com
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   ankush niranjan 0 Votes
yes, i also recieved the same type of messages.
they say that i won 700000 GBP . for this i have paid Rs.36000. as soon as isearch the net & protected from this fraud .

Just How Smart Are Wall Street Pros?

Latest Groups