logo

Zales
Special orders
2. (9 mins ago)
marriott hotel canada
Is it true that you are doing recruitment?
3. (12 mins ago)

298 Se 5th Avenue
Melrose, FL 32666-5429
(352) 475-1362

VICJOHNSON.COM
Vic Johnson is the founder of the websites:
AsAManThinketh.net
Mp3Motivators.com
JimRohnCoaching.com
Goals2003.com
www.Improves-Your-Memory.com
support@claimyourpowernow.com.

So I ordered this Getting Rich With eBooks Online Version 10-Day Trial & once I got around to watching the video, I realized that out of everything he said, only one piece of advice I didn't know. The rest I did.

His program is more for the newbie online which I am not, so I wrote to them & asked if the rest of their membership is going to be exactly like this or I would get more in-depth info.

No one responded to my e-mail & I forgot about them since I am busy running my business.

The next thing I know I see a charge for $97 on my credit card. I didn't know who it was since it had a totally different company name - http://www.asamanthinketh.net/, but I finally figured out it was this same guy Vic Johnson & yes they did say the charge would increase to $97/month.

So I called & left a message on their voice mail asking them to refund that amount & also asked why no one got back to me.

I believe I also wrote them again 1-2 more times at different e-mail addys, & also called another number & left a message. I was all confused not knowing what company was what or even if they were getting my numerous messages or e-mails.

Still no response until one day I see the credit on my credit card.

While they did NOT rip me off, the fact that no one even bothered to speak to me once in the 2-4 weeks this happened speaks volumes to me.

Just wanted others to know.

Michelle
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of May, 2011 by   rowenacherry +1 Votes
A lot of people try to get rich by making illegal copies of living authors' books and then selling those illegal copies.
 16th of Sep, 2011 by   t0bzzz 0 Votes
Have you any updates concerning your experience with this Product?
 18th of Sep, 2011 by   7Anthony7 0 Votes
I ordered the Getting Rich with eBooks 3.0, becoming a member. The day after, I decided to start with the program. I entered my username and passord, but I was given error messages basically saying that they were not registered in the system. I even entered my email address, which they should know, and I was told that my email was not recognized. I sent them a message telling them about this yesterday. They said they would work diligently on it, so I should see a message from them soon. I'll let you know when they reply to me if they do. It seems like they're not going to for a very long time if they even do according to what you said. Unfortunately, the time for my 10-day trial is being wasted as I wait for their reply, so something's definitely wrong. This confuses me since Vic Johnson is one of the trustable gurus, which you can see by the comments and how many likes there are compared to dislikes on this youtube video of his http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m73pePb5BUY. Anyways, I'll be sure to let you all know what happens, and thank you for what you told us Michelle.
 18th of Sep, 2011 by   7Anthony7 0 Votes
For some reason, it looks like I disagreed. No matter what is shown, I meant to agree.
 18th of Sep, 2011 by   7Anthony7 0 Votes
If you would like to, go to his account on youtube http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/getting-rich-with-ebooks-online-c438418.html?selcom=1089376#c1089376 and send him a message. I sent him a message, and he replied very soon after that. My account was restored, and my 10-day trial was reset. Good luck to all of you who are having any kind of problem with this program or any other one. :)
 21st of Sep, 2011 by   Atian 0 Votes
Please buy Napolean Hill book (physical hand book) and read it over and over. Forget Vic J
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   DrDB 0 Votes
Do not buy anything from this company! We purchased the Getting Rich with EBooks series with its full and complete one year money back guarantee. What a joke. When we realized there was very little of value (we are fairly new to this but the info in the book is very superficial) we tried to return it at the 6 month mark. We even asked for only a 75% refund because we did get a little value. We tried calling, emailing, faxing - no reply. Finally we sent it back to the shipping address, but still no refund. Finally got amex involved, and the company said they had no relationship with the shipping company! The worst is these guys are selling books about integrity!
 1st of Jun, 2012 by   JKulmala 0 Votes
I joined to the 10 day trial and I have written a thorough review in my blog: http://streamcreator.blogspot.fi/2012/06/getting-rich-with-ebooks-30-review.html
 31st of Jul, 2012 by   JKulmala 0 Votes
I'm now midway in this course. You can read my second review in my blog: http://streamcreator.blogspot.fi/2012/07/midway-battle-sbi-vs-grweb-30.html
 12th of May, 2013 by   dolfinchris 0 Votes
I paid the money and went through all the material. From the beginning, it just didn't seem like original material. Some interesting sources, but mostly just trying to wring out a few more bucks though affiliate sales. Absolutely NO support or followup. I expected at least a monthly newsletter or something to keep interest, but NOTHING!

Don't waste your money.