logo

Stay away

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Garden State Life Insurance Company, Pontiac, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - refunding money

Garden State Life Insurance Company Contacts & Informations

Garden State Life Insurance Company

Posted:    JackiSkinner

refunding money

Garden State Life Insurance Company
Pontiac, Michigan
Phone: 248-333-0651
I sent in for information on life insurance the company subtracted money out of my bank account after i spoke to the representitive and tols him i just wanted information. I called the company told them to not take anymore money from my account and that i would mail back the policy and wanted a refund, they of course said they never recieved the policy but did stop taking money from my account. I then sent a payment coupon with a note attached to cancel my policy and refund my money they of course said they didn't get that either. So I had a friend fax the information on canceling my policy and refunding my money. Now they say that i was covered and they won't refund my money this whole thing was a fraud set up and I want the policy surrendered and nmy money refunded.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Garden State Life Insurance Company complaints
Garden State Life Insurance Company - won't return premium monies

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2010 by   Rosana4065 0 Votes
A friend of mine told me about a site that offer 40% discount on health insurance.I tried this company.They are great.You can check their site.

26th of Nov, 2010 by   Carl Crentsky 0 Votes
Rosana dont spam this site!

JackiSkinner, gardenstate is just a simplified issue company. YourLifeSolution.com is my agent and I've been quite happy with them. Garden State nor Fidelity nor any of the other simplified issue carriers make sense normally.
 27th of Jul, 2011 by   rippedoffbyGardenState 0 Votes
Garden State totally ripped me, my wife, and my mother off. They sold three Life Insurance policies (one for each of us). My wife died of cancer and they denied claim saying there "were prior medical conditions". My mom died this month, they denied claim she doesn't even have a policy and was denied 20 years ago. They claim my policy is valid, but nobody would get the money because my mother is listed as beneficiary. This company is a total rip-off that just takes your money. The policies are small $5000 policies so they are small enough that no lawyer will touch a case against them. I hate them and would not shed a tear if all their corporate executives died horrible deaths.
 19th of Feb, 2012 by   Gifted413 0 Votes
After reading these blogs I really don't feel that I would want to use Garden State Life. It's really sad that insurance companies are so cold harded that they go out and scam people to profit in their company. My condolances goes out to everyone that not only suffered the lost of a love one knowing that there was insurance in place but to all that had to go through this nightmare. No one deserves to go through this .

Dumb Ways to Waste Money on Tech