logo

buy-hgh-growth-hormone.com
fake website
2. (15 mins ago)
Survivinginfidelity.com
A very dangerous place for those trying to heal in a positive way
3. (16 mins ago)
Allactionhost.com
no service provide
4. (19 mins ago)
AdultWholesaledirect.com
Please avoid this web site
5. (20 mins ago)
Venus.com
Unfortunately they run a shady business

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Funtonia Complaints & Reviews - No refund when service doesnt work

Funtonia Contacts & Informations

Funtonia

Posted:    Zimbo

No refund when service doesnt work

Funtonia
funtonia.com
Funtonia Sucks!!!

o What kind of business would take a customers money and not deliver the service?

o What kind of business makes it difficult for unhappy customers to reach them?

o What kind of business would refuse to give money back when a customer is unable to get the service they paid for?

If you are interested in knowing, read on!

I recently signed up for unlimited downloads of cell phone ring tones for a year, from www.Funtonia.com. I was lured by the perceived ease and simplicity of the service. What a mistake!

I followed all of their instructions and began what I hoped would be a fun experience of finding some great ring tones, downloading them to my and my wife’s phone and being able to change them at any time.

I’m not a techie, but I’m also no fool when it comes to downloads and problem solving technical issues. I’ve operated several web sites for my business and have downloaded countless programs from the web. No matter what I did, I could not get the system to work for either of our phones.

After numerous attempts and failures, feeling frustrated and ripped off, I decided to cancel this service.

The only customer service they offer is an e-mail address...This should have been a warning to me. Any company that is truly into customer service would have a contact phone number. Anyhow I e-mailed Funtonia immediately to request a cancellation and a refund to my credit card.

I did not hear from them for several days and then I was sent 2 emails explaining that refunds were not given unless there were technical issues or fraud.

Included in one of these short but sweet emails was a link to their “terms and conditions page” where it explains refunds are not given for personal reasons. I suppose the fact that I cannot utilize their services after they have been paid for is a personal issue rather than a technical issue and that paying for a service you can’t receive is not fraud!

In addition, their pricing is misleading. I thought I was going to pay 1.99 per month for 12 months and found I got charged or 12 months in one hit. I guess that’s my fault for not reading it more closely, but I think the wording on their pricing is deliberately misleading.

I’ve got to the point where even if it can be fixed, I no longer want the service. Even if you can get it to work, what good is it if it’s a hassle.
If you search on the web, you’ll see that there are quite few others who have had similar problems with Funtonia.

I exchanged several e-mails with Funtonia, but its like writing to a robot or a computer. They simply ignore your requests and refer you to FAQ pages and video tutorials, even after I explained that I had done that. They simply ignore my other requests. As a result, I have decided to write reviews on every consumer page I can find.

In my opinion, this company is shady and deceptive and is not interested in its customers; only its bottom line.

I should have researched them before I fell prey to Funtonia’s business tactics... so it really is my fault for allowing this to happen. Don’t let this appalling service happen to you.

Since this has happened, I decided to research them online and found several bad reviews on various pages.

Hopefully my experience with Funtonia will help you avoid this unfortunate situation in the future.

My advice, run like hell! Visit another site with more customer friendly practices.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2009 by   Ripped Offenmyhouse 0 Votes
They are a bunch of crooked Fuck -Faces!!
 21st of Jul, 2010 by   Karla721 0 Votes
Took to much money from my account now I have to close it fuckers
 18th of Aug, 2010 by   packerlady 0 Votes
Absolutely agree with no way to contact them except via e-mail to which there was not response. The ring tones sent to my phone could not be downloaded. There is no way to contact them to where you could talk to a human being. You punch in what type of phone you have when you apply-why doesn't it flag your type of phone if not compatible with their program. I intend to bother this company so badly they will want to give my money back
 21st of Aug, 2010 by   nikkijade +1 Votes
they have taken money out of my bank everyday for the last week and i have filed a complaint with bbc.
 29th of Aug, 2010 by   MR MICHELE TIDEHE BARBONE 0 Votes
NO DOWNLOAD RINGTONES TO MY BLACK BERRY PEARL 8100 RED PLEASE SENDMONEY BACK OR FU

Lottery Fraud