Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Received email from Freelotto

Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn
Malaysia
ridthuan@gmail.com
Received the following email below dated dated Dec 1, 2007. I participated accordingly to this email. I also requested an explanation from their customer support based on the email contents below but to date no reply. Pls. advice
Rgds
Gerald

Dear Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn,
You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Wednesday October 10th, 2007, from IP Address 60.49.113.84. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11,000,000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
FreeLotto Member Services

Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn of Kuala Lumpur, your name
appears on the list 3 times.

Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn
No 73 Jln Hujan Gerimis 2, Taman OUG
Kuala Lumpur, , 58200

Mohamed Ridthuan, PCC, a division of PNI, has awarded over seventy-eight million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries.

PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn OF Kuala Lumpur, review the official listing below to see if you are eligible to receive a check.
Eligibility Requirement: Complete the Payment Directive Form on the following page. Upon submission of a winning entry in accordance with the rules of FreeLotto, it assures you that using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry, Mohamed Ridthuan and only Mohamed Ridthuan Gerald Flynn will be paid $1 Million dollars in the Classic FreeLotto Game or any other cash that you shall be entitled to. Note that untimely response may result in forfeiture.

Gerald Flynn OF Kuala Lumpur,

Our affordable F.A.S.T service provides you the convenience of
automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play.

Click here to play FreeLotto now:

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for November 30, 2007
$1,000,000.00 Jackpot 41 12 48 9 32 35
Win a Car 41 22 28 11 30 32
Pay Off Your Mortgage 37 31 21 16 15 30
$10,000.00 FastCASH 31 20 9 6 26 5
$100,000.00 Giveaway 21 1 47 34 44 43
$10,000,000.00 SuperBucks 48 32 10 42 45 23 47

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

Prize Claim Instructions: Click Here!

Copyright © 1999-2007 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without
the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited.
PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id46783628
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Malaysia Complaint category Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jun, 2007 by    0 Votes

Freelotto - Continuing to deduct money from my credit card

Some months ago I canceled my subscription with FreeLotto. I no longer wish to play. I followed their guidelines on how to cancel my subscription. However, they continue to charge my credit card.

This has to STOP. They are stealing money from me.

Thank you!
 23rd of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes

Freelotto - Irritating emails
India

I am santoshkumarof chennai i have been receiving emails form freelotto ny stating i have won a cash prize and sending me a email stating to claim as soon as possible even i replied but no response which made me a mental torture.

Is it a fake or true? This made me every day morning when i check my emails and make me fool everyday. Even today i received a email stating me to debit 1$to receive a plasma tv and the prize amount.
 28th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes

Freelotto - Been ripped off
New Zealand

I have been sucked in and ripped off by these bastards. What they are doing is very crawl and they should be found and stopped. I unsubscribed, or so I thought but they are still taking money from my visa. The bank has put a stop to this, but I would like to know if I can claim back th money I lost, if so how.
 11th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Freelotto - Scam and cheating!
Cyprus

I gave my card details to freelotto for one and only one charge, as they said. Since then they draw money from my card on monthly basis. Beware people!
 2nd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have freelotto and did the same thing you did and they keep on taking the money for two account every month.Were you able to get it stop. I have e-mail them for two weeks with good come back.

Tommie Metcalf
 21st of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I play FreeLotto on net on December last year and i use my Credit Card two times only, and what happen when i receive my statement coming from the bank, however they continue to charge money on my account till now. I follow their guideline on how to cancel my subscription as it said. They are stealing money from me.

This has to stop.
 26th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Freelotto - Can not cancel
9 The Poplars Lanharry
Pontyclun
Wales|Mid Glamorgan
United Kingdom
Phone: 01443227100

Can not unsubscribe from freelotto no mater witch address i use they take no notice they are steeling my money.
Dear sir,
I am the winner of Web-FreeLotto Organization England in 3rd jackpot amount Sir my ticket number is 37-2-48-41-46-25-43.Sir I want to confirm for You this number is correct & maile to my E-mail Adderce.
thanku,

Brijesh Kumar Solanki.
thanku, (INDIA)

Brijesh Kumar Solanki
Dear sir,
I am the winner of Web-FreeLotto Organization England in 3rd jackpot amount Sir my ticket number is 37-2-48-41-46-25-43.Sir I want to confirm for You this number is correct & maile to my E-mail Adderce is (this_is_solanki@hotmail.com)
(INDIA)

Brijesh Kumar Solanki
 25th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
How can I fill the Eligibility Requirement payment directive form if I do not have acredit card?
 25th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
You are joking. How can I fill a form if I do not have a credit card.
 27th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Can I complite this form with out a Credit card?
 27th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am asked to complite my Direcitve payment form.
 3rd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
voila j'ai gagner au freelotto depuis plus de 15 jour comment je peux recevoir mon cheque merci.
 20th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Freelotto - Payment Pending
South Africa

Hi Reader,

i`ve received notices from freelotto about pending payments due to me. the amounts due $300.00, $10 000.00 & $1 000 000.00 according to freelotto.

please investigate the authensity hereof and notify me accordingly?

thanking you

Franklin Cloete
 22nd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am the winner of Web-FreeLotto Organization England in 3rd jackpot amount Sir my ticket number is 1-17-22-15-6-8.Sir I want to confirm for You this number is correct & maile to my E-mail Adderce is (naziya_shaikh22@rediffmail.com)
 10th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:43:40 +0000 (GMT)
From: "Claiming Officepromotion" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Free Lotto Organization Company.
To: dhaherbra@yahoo.com
Attention: Dear lucky winner,

On behalf of the Free lotto Organization Company, We say a big
congratulation to you once again for be a part of lucky winner in just
concluded Free Lotto EMAIL RAFFLE PROMOTION i will like you to know
that we are concluded this morning for all oversea winning prize it is
our pleasure to inform you that we have also send your winning cheque
to the payment bank.

You have contact the payment bank for the release of your winning prize.

send your banking information to the payment bank below here is the
bank contact : bankremittafrica@sify.com

immedaitely you do that the payment bank will reach you, hope to hear
from you as soon as you receive your winning prize.

once again immedaitely you received your prize do update us immedaitely.

Management
Free Lotto Organization Company.
Mr John Ruben

is this true, or a jolk please inform me, thanks
 23rd of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Freelotto - No communication
South Africa
Johannesburg, Gauteng

Every month an amount of 14.99 is be taken off my credit card. I have sent a message for someone to email me. I do not have any details as to what lotto numbers I am playing with. No one seems to send me an email with the details. I need to find out as I wish to cancel the amount coming off my Credit Card and have to do it via Freelotto. THIS IS VERY URGENT, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Freelotto - Fraudulent claims
6 Alwyn Cres.
Glenwood
Australia
Phone: 612 88245206

I had been playing freelotto for a few months. When I requested free lotto to stop my subscriptions, they sent me an email saying that I won a million dollars and for me to renew my subscription and confirm shipping details for the check. I did so. Nothing happened. I wrote to inquire about the check and suddenly they stopped my subscription and stopped communication with me. I still have the email that they sent me.

Raj Gopal.