logo

www.indianroots.com
No news about my order
5. (42 mins ago)
Fox TV Sports
Score box off the screen

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Freedom Financial Complaints & Reviews - Cancel immediately otherwise they already have your money!

Freedom Financial Contacts & Informations

Freedom Financial

Posted:    Valerie

Cancel immediately otherwise they already have your money!

I was contacted by Freedom Financial and was told they had a great program to re-establish credit. They told me that they would report to the credit Bureau every 30 days which is much more then normal.

I was told it would be a visa/mastercard which I could use anywhere. The only thing that I had to do was do a $250.00 "Faith Money" to show that I did indeed have a open account. I was a bit nervous, but they had a system that stated numbers back to me over a system so I guess I thought it was real. I told them I would not have the money available for 3 days so they were going to withdrawal on the date that I told them.

I was sort of worried because they were very pushy so I thought I could do some research quick before it went thru. THANK GOD I did that. I was driving home that night and I had a bad feeling so I called one of my major credit card companies to ask some questions. The man told me it sounded like a scam but told me the location the call was made from and I went back online to check and this is what I found!! I cancelled all my credit cards.

I woke up early in the morning to someone calling me again from there to ask if I would be interested and I stated that I had already signed up, but that I would like to cancel and she said I would have to call the customer service line. I called that number and it would not go thru.

I went straight to the bank and closed all accounts. I reported a fraud alert on my credit report. Check thru your bank if they have a Identity theft program.

They put me thru to a lady that actually helped me to get them to let me cancel. She made it a conference call and I believe that they were scared about hassling me so they let it drop. Still Change all of your info cause once they have any info they can use it. They are not honest people!!! I hope that this may help someone before it is too late. Do this immediately otherwise they already have your money!!!
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Oct, 2014 by   Terryjacksonville 0 Votes
Date 101714 - I do not recommend using Freedom Financial for any reason. If you are in debt and it is over whelming, you should contact a lawyer to assist you. I was sued by a credit card company using this program and this company was no help. I was to respond to a summons due to the lack of or should I say no payments made by Freedom Financial.
FF was not in any position to help me resolve my issue with credit card company even though that is what they advised me. I cancelled this program after 6 months because my stress level went from 10 to 100 really quick using this company. Needless to say, they did nothing for me but they did get over a grand of my money. Please do not use this company. Call an attorney that specializes in financial matters!!!
 3rd of Dec, 2014 by   TWri 0 Votes

Freedom Financial - ripoff
Freedom Financial
San Mateo

After six months of enrollment in their program they closed my account without my permission. They refunded about a third of the money they had collected and did not settle any accounts for me. Do not trust this company they will steal your money.

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free