logo

Failure to Assist in Warranty

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia, Iowa City, Iowa Complaints & Reviews - scam inheritance

Western Union Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-03-05 by    jncgarten

scam inheritance

Mrs. Karen Miller with her Attorney
1904 delwood drive
Iowa City, Iowa
jncgarten@msn.com
Here is another email sent from Malaysia. Why Me...?
For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia

Subject: (Western Union Payment) Contact Lee Yung via wumtaccess01@aim.com For Payment
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 10:02:29 +0000
From: comercial@recordeuropa.com

Attention Beneficiary,

We wish to inform you that the United Nations (UN) has taken over the Inheritance/Prize Winning payment issue which you currently or previously had with your transaction agents. Your funds was withdrawn by UN on your behalf based on the fact that you where subjected to too many processes that will make you spend more money before receiving your funds.

Your Inheritance/Winning payment was paid out to the United Nations Organization, and they have succeeded in depositing your funds with us. They have ordered Western Union to take full responsibility in the transfer process of your funds, and we have received your application for the first installment of $7, 600 USD from the total amount of $1, 500, 000.00 USD, One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

For some security reasons, we need you to reconfirm your Name, Address, Age and Phone Number before receiving the MTCN for the first installment, and we will email you others after 24 hours of receiving each payment.

E-mail Dr. Lee Yung @ wumtaccess01@aim.com

OR call our 24 hours Helpline @ +60.149.423.902 for any inquiries on the above message.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Your details for payment must be sent to Dr. Lee Yung @ wumtaccess01@aim.com

Yours Truly,

Miss. Laine Ruus
Comments United States Religion and Spirituality
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia complaints
For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam

Comments

5th of Mar, 2011 by   mik839 0 Votes
Through this machination Western Union rips us off. Click here http://www.westernunion-no.nonkok.net/
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   shiv Prasad bandooni 0 Votes
Same email has been come to me.
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   natas 0 Votes
I am now getting UPS scam letters in South Africa
 16th of May, 2011 by   s. j. antell 0 Votes
i got the same scam e-mail almost word for word. i tell them to show me the money and nothing comes back.
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   Tadiyos Minota Jorga 0 Votes
From: Tadiyos Minota
To: WESTERN UNION
Sent: Tue, July 19, 2011 6:25:14 PM
Subject: Re: Payment Order #: WUMT-8880635/2011 (MTCN: 454-570-8176)

Hello Dr, Lee Yung thansk to your E-mail. I like to thanks u for your amiling. I know that U R mailing many times to me.
I know that there are many office of Wetsern Union Avasilabe Incliding Private & Govermant Banks.
I have been discused with the Bank Manenger & He said in our Country no sending before receving. For this case I can't first to send.
Please Dr, Understand me I am the man of God & Working in Christian Orgnazation "SEraptha Foundation Ethiopia."
If You can send for me I will send ass soon as possible. For this case please send in my name as follows and send the Secret Question & Answer. With MTCN & the name of the sender. I wil promise in the sight of God. I will do it. Trust in me. I am the man of The Living God. Just send by faith & then U can see the result.
In case of Our all banks are under The " National Bank oa Ethiopia". For this case they are not able totransfer money before Receving.
This is the Only problem that I can't do any thisng. All is above from me. If and the only if the the Solution is in The hand of Western Union office & in Dr, Lee young.
If You can Transfer the Fund then I will show themThe Confirmation & I can Send the $267 USD. After that I can Transfer .
Other wise Please take the Charged amount of Money from the Total that you send for me. I lik e to here from you as soon as possible.
Then you can transfer the rest money directly to my account. Please understand me, The Only oproblem is our Country banking system is Differnt from the other world.
For mre information Please you can call me +251-911-360784
May the Lord Bless as you seek his will.
Sincerely Yours
Tadiyos M. Jorga
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   Bhummingbird 0 Votes
I just received the same email two days ago. I get this kind of email almost everyday. I would love to find the person who is taking advantage of people who are suffering with this stumbling economy by coming with this lame emails. They are very obvious that emails are scams; they start the email by using one name and they end up with another name. It this was so true then why they cannot find out a way to send the money via mail. If they are that good finding emails then they must be good finding addresses. They either want your info to steal your identity or they just want to mess with your head. And that is not right!!!
 25th of Feb, 2012 by   Butz Julaton 0 Votes
same here.. but i did play dumb, , emailed a fake MTCN No. and fake name, , to get even with him for wasting my time reading his email .. i know he's message is a part of email fraud. There is no such thing like winning without any entry.. keep in mind...
 25th of Mar, 2012 by   Emmanuel Mwanganda 0 Votes
I also received following emails and followed by phone call. Are they true email or scam.

Attention,

This is to officially notify you that you have been selected as one of the Beneficiaries of 2012 United Nations Compensation Programme. Your e-mail address was randomly chosen by the Topaz Ballot System. You have been awarded the sum of $1, 500, 000USD by United Nations in its on-going Social Responsibility Cash Aid Programme. This amount is to be paid to you via the Daily Limit Payment of $7, 600 USD.

Do send the below stated details to Dr. Lee Yung of the Western Union Payment Center via email: wumtaccess08@aol.com

Your Full Name:
Home Address:
Telephone Number:
Sex/Age:
Occupation:

You can reach Dr. Lee Yung on +60.164.823.605 for more information on how to receive your first installment of $7, 600 USD.

Regards,

Miss Daisy Binti Noor
For: Western Union Payment Center

Over Locations Worldwide380, 000Send Money Worldwide

Attention: Western Union Beneficiary,

Payment Order #: WUMT-8880635/2012 (MTCN: 703-193-0253)

This is the Western Union Money Transfer® - Money in Minutes service

Western Union Payment Center has received your application for the release of your daily payment. Be advised that it has been designated that the sum of $7, 600.00 USD

(Seven Thousand Six Hundred United States Dollars) be paid to you daily using Western Union Money Transfer service as approved by the U.N and the IMF until we send you a total of $1, 500, 000.00 USD (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Your first transfer of $7, 600.00 USD has just been authorized, sent, but you can not pick up the amount yet. Activation required.

See transaction Details Below.

-------------------------------------
TRANSACTION DETAILS:
-------------------------------------

SENDER'S FIRST NAME: John
SENDER'S LAST NAME: Chika
MTCN: 703-193-0253 (Please Remove "-" from MTCN before checking status of transaction)
AMOUNT SENT: $7, 600.00 USD
WILL RECEIVER HAVE A VALID ID? YES

You can confirm the status of your transaction by visiting our website at and then click on "Check Transfer" or "Transfer Status", you will then be required to enter the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) as well as the Sender's First and Last Name, as illustrated above for confirmation.

As a matter of urgency, in order not to waste more of your time before you start receiving your funds, Please be informed that you will need to activate your full transaction for the sum of $267 USD. The activation is necessary for the endorsement, validation and legalization of your transaction.

The activation fee for your first transaction must be paid, before you can pick up the above listed transaction. And to this effect, our Head of Transfer Department instructed us to stop the transfer of the first $7, 600 USD, to avoid problems with the International Monetary Fund and the Bank Negara Malaysia. Owing to the reasons reiterated above, you cannot pick up your first daily installment of $7, 600 USD.

But not to worry much, you will start receiving your daily installment of $7, 600 USD, after confirmation of your payment of $267.00 USD for your activation fee, and after that your first installment will be released to you 6 - 10 hours after your payment for your activation is confirmed.

When you are ready, we will provide you with the payment details to have the fee of $267.00 USD paid for to us for your activation. You will be required to email us or give us a call to get details needed to make the payment for your activation. Please be advised that you will need to activate your transaction at the soonest, so as to avoid forfeiture.

We await a confirmation from you, informing us when you want to settle your activation fee needed, so you can start receiving your installment payment from today.

Yours truly,

Dr. Lee Yung
Telephone:+60.164.823.605
For: Western Union Payment Service

Send Money Worldwide
©2001-2011 Western Union Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved
 3rd of May, 2012 by   fithc 0 Votes
i chatted to a guy who name alex and now he plan to come here in macau according to him he can't come to macau because he put his money more than $10, 000 usd he said he need to produce a certificate that he have money on luggage so i been calling him because he said 5pm is his arrival to macau and we plan to fetch him in the macau airport and its already 8 pm i didnt recieve any text message or call from him so i tried to call his number saying that there is a problem the custom don't release his luggage till he dont pay $ 500 dollar so i told him i have only $ 200 dollar here in my wallte he said i need to help him her mum will send $300 dollar and i send $ 200 so i do send it now, i think this is a scam but i will know it later.
 28th of May, 2012 by   binbin1979 0 Votes
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:39:02 +0800 [04/23/2012 10:39:02 PM CDT]
From: Western Union Malaysia Add noreply@westernunion.com to my Address Book
To: Recipients Add noreply@westernunion.com to my Address Book
Reply-To: wumtaccess44@aol.comAdd wumtaccess44@aol.com to my Address Book
Subject: Final Notice!! $7, 600 USD Daily Payment For You..
Priority: High Priority 1 (High)

Attention,

You are entitled to receive a total sum of $1, 500, 000 USD which has
been successfully deposited at the Western Union Payment Center, Malaysia
by the United Nations. This payment is in conjunction with the Social
Responsibility Cash Aid Programme of the United Nations in which e-mail
addresses are selected randomly by the Topaz Balloting System.

The Management of the Western Union Payment Center, Malaysia has designated
that the amount be remitted to you via our Daily Limit Payment of $7, 600 USD.

Please provide your Full Name, Address, Age and Phone Numbers to

Miss Mariana Amir
For: Western Union Payment Center, Malaysia

ITS FUCKIN' SCAM !!
 1st of Feb, 2013 by   steve is smarter yo! 0 Votes
i just got an email that state's that i will receive 7, 800 per day if i send 238$ for activation! i guess the united nations feels that they wan't to give me a million and five hundred thousand cause i'm so sly and cunning and that i would never fall for such a bullshit scam!!!LOL...Maybe if i show them some ass they will throw in a dildo.. ya folks if u have to send any money first its a big scam k!
 24th of Apr, 2013 by   lalhnag 0 Votes
why does that western union in malaysia tailer was so dull my money until now wasn't receive just because of that wrong receiver name..and it was already change why till now...it doesn't appear in the Philippines that it was change already...hate it..?
 21st of Aug, 2013 by   csmabe 0 Votes
Big freaking scam. Every time u send them money to release it another so called "problem" arises and they need money for some other reason!! Yet they won't take any money out of all this money their suppose to be paying you. The crazy thing is that they are using western unions name and have real MTCN numbers. I'm really surprised western union is allowing them to use their name this way!! BE ADVISED THIS IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT SEND MONEY!! YOU EILL NOT RECIEVE ANY MONEY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! How could you when money from a country that you have never even been too and a lottery that you never entered. But people fall for it and they are making a ton of money from honest hard working people. These scams should be a Capitol offense!!!

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!

Latest Groups