logo

Hammonds Furniture Ltd
Awful company
3. (4 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
4. (11 mins ago)

Flixattic Complaints & Reviews - Received nothing for my money

Flixattic Contacts & Informations

Flixattic

Posted: 2013-05-23 by    Smithwulfe

Received nothing for my money

Fliixattic
5th FLOOR MATALON BUILDING #501
Belize
flixattic.com
This company is registered in Belize and their only intention is to scam you. I signed up on their website and purchased on of the packages in order to get access to the online movie database but instead of that I was scammed. They took my money and only then I realized that website is completely fake.
Comments Belize Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Sep, 2012 by   Glennnnnn +1 Votes
I saw Flixattic ad on TV. They told that you can always order free trial at first and then order real product for the full price if you want. They told that you only need to pay for shipping. It is lie. They charged whole sum.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   ignacioblasco 0 Votes
son unos hijos de puta me han hecho un cargo en VISA sin darles yo el nº, ¿Cómo lo han conseguido?
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   FlixAticcSux +1 Votes
Don't even start the trial > and if you do make sure you cancel it before the five day trial. They will charge ur cc and not refund your money after the 5th day. Their movies suck anyway.
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   Mark Ellis +1 Votes
I have had £31.48 deducted from my credit card which i did not authorise nor did i give any details of my card or account to Flixattic.
How did this happen what can i do about it and how can i get my money back
 10th of Feb, 2014 by   Matthew bolsover +1 Votes
What a rip off, charging me £31 a month for something that was suppose to be a free trail did not agree to any of this I WANT MY MONEY BACK. RIP OFF
 23rd of Mar, 2014 by   gulfwarvet +1 Votes
They're are crooks, down right scambags...I never completed registration and click off the site. I was charged the 49.99. Obviously, they have some form of spyware or tracking and charge you anyway. Then they hid behind the we don't refund 5 day trial. What website have you ever joined that did not send out a confirmation email that you joined? Now I'm trying to get a password so I watch thier crappy movies and I still have not received.one after six attempts.. I think it's time for a class action lawsuit. The site is a FRAUD!
 27th of May, 2014 by   Lourens Boot 0 Votes
I also signed-up to flixattic, but didn't realise they were going to charge me 50$ each month automatically. I couldn't even watch the first movie. Unfortunately I didn't find out until they charged a second time, as i was travelling. They sent no confirmation email of my registration.

So in the end i paid 100 bucks with zip movies. I've also posted a review on http://www.complaintsboard.com. I also saw they are registered somewhere dodgy.
 19th of Jun, 2014 by   robynne51 0 Votes
I thought I was getting a free trial and they only asked for credit card number for the free trial. They said they would definately NOT charge my credit card. This FIXATTIC company is a COMPLETE SCAM, I never downloaded a movie, gave the free trial a miss. Then I look at my bank account and they've taken out $59.95. I am a pensioner and can't afford this money being taken out of my account. I'm terribly upset about this company.. I've learnt my lesson, do not give credit card details over internet NO MATTER WHAT!! There should be a law for this sort of company scamming people and making millions of them for NIX.. Robyn Smith Australia

How to Save on Life Insurance