logo

GE Profile
Stay away
2. (31 mins ago)
MTC Truck Driver Training
services not complete and discrimination
3. (47 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
4. (52 mins ago)
birds by joe
SELLS DEADLY BIRDS WITH DISEASES
5. (54 mins ago)
birds by joe
Birds by joe sells birds that die

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

FLIPPA | ANDREW KNIBBE, Melbourne, Western Australia Complaints & Reviews - ANDREW KNIBBE Marketing Manager at FLIPPA is REPEAT SEX OFFENDER

FLIPPA | ANDREW KNIBBE Contacts & Informations

PO Box 1516, Collingwood, VIC 3066
Melbourne, Western Australia
Australia
linkedin.com
I am a single mother with an 11 year old son. I recently attended an interview for a position for an internet company (Flippa.com). The man's name who scheduled my interview was Andrew Knibbe.

About 2 days later, I showed up for the interview, and Andrew was quick to hire me. He had an erie look to him, and he creeped me out to say the least. After the interview, my intuition told me that something wasn't right with this guy Andrew Knibbe. So, I decided to look up the company name and owner info to see what kind of success others were having with the service. To my surprise, I found COUNTLESS COMPLAINTS, including SEX OFFENDER ALERTS about this guy ANDREW KNIBB.

I was shocked and creeped out to the fullest extent to say the least. Andrew Knibbe probably called me called me about 9 times in only 2 days to follow up. I was completely freaked out At this point I was literally scared and had no clue what this mans intentions were, and why he had called me o many times. The following day (only 3 days after our interview, when picking my son up from school I saw this same ANDRE KNIBBE, the registered sex offender who interviewed me watch my son GET INTO my car in the parking lot!!! I freaked out.

Called the police and called my ex-husband immediately. The cops have STILL NOT found Andrew Knibbe, as it is an open case. Google "Andrew Knibbe" and you'll find COUNTLESS registered sex offender posts about this guy.He is lives in or around the tttt since 2005 with SIX previous CONVICTIONS of CHILD MOLESTATION!!! BE SURE TO CONTACT THE SAN DIEGO POLICE DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY if you spot him!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE WHEREABOUTS OF ANDREW KNIBB PLEASE CONTACT the Melbourne Police Department, and ask for Detective Winthers.

FLIPPA | ANDREW KNIBBE FLIPPA | ANDREW KNIBBE

Comments Australia Sexual Abuse
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Keyboard Spywares Used by Online Phishing Scams