logo

Lease Finance Group
Fraud
3. (26 mins ago)
Universal Survey Center
Request to stop unsolicited phone calls
4. (28 mins ago)
Arizona Parrots
No contact with them since payment
5. (55 mins ago)
BEWARE! FRAUD! Christs Church of the Valley - CCV CHURCH Peoria AZ - CCVONLINE.COM
Church Leadership Continues to Allow Felon Member to Ripoff Members

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Fling.com, Miami Beach, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Cancellation of service!

Fling.com Contacts & Informations

Fling.com

Posted:    Mike Oharren

Cancellation of service!

Fling.com
Miami Beach, Florida
www.fling.com
Can't cancel subscription,no support services. They have my CreditCard#, so had to report them to my bank and have a new card re-issued. Identity Theft? Scammers? Don't use >Fling,com< Rhey'll take yorw money and run!

Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Feb, 2008 by   Mike Oharren 0 Votes
Will ccoment on this siuation, if I get my $59.95 back from a site which is BOGUS! >fling.com< Don't subscribe, don't give them any account #'s You'be a victum of Idenity theft.
 19th of Feb, 2008 by   war 0 Votes
Hey i set up a subscribe to it but did not upgrade am i ok i aven't set up a money thing but i set up its a free trial right b4 they ask u for money??
 19th of Feb, 2008 by   jp 0 Votes
Fling misled me by advertising for 7-days for $9.95. when you go into payment details they have a box that is already checked that says 14-days for $9.97 and no terms stating what this entails. so i subscribed and got charged twice. I called and e-mailed my complaints and demanded to get refunded for the additional $9.97 and the women said they would do it . she lied I have not recieved the credit yet. i'm sure these people will get thier karmic payback .
 28th of Feb, 2008 by   lanche 0 Votes
i cant register fling. help
 2nd of Mar, 2008 by   fulgore 0 Votes
Yeah... here is what happens: You sign up for the 7 day trial, but there is this other "$9.97" charge for a Featured Profile membership, that they just happen to "charge" you for. I just got off the phone and told her to cancel everything... I immediately got an email telling me that my "Featured Profile" had been cancelled. How can these assholes get away with this??? What a shady site.
 3rd of Mar, 2008 by   Embarrassed Eddie 0 Votes
My biggest beef with the site is that it was free during one point in time. I asked for my account to be closed due to personal problems with myself. I made one friend on there, which I gave my contact information to a couple days before I decided to close my account.

I never heard from her, which led me to believe that she must have not signed on before my account was closed--causing my messages and any traces of my account to be erased. This past week, I decided to briefly check the site out to see if I could find her. At first, I thought the whole fee was a huge hoax, because I did not verify my e-mail yet.

Well, I finally verified my account and--DADA!--the fees are very much true. Half of my body laughed in amusement while I believe that the other side of my body went numb. I would not give the three cents on the ground to this website. Through my experience, connections are not often. I was there for a year and a half and made one friendship and met one empty girl (bless her soul), which braided my hair.

There are a lot of people that probably do not know what a fling is and they go on the website to honestly look for "a good man." There is some decent cam action--usually late at night--nothing to write home about, though. I am ashamed to say it, but Craigslist might be more helpful in helping one sex find a fling with the opposite sex.
 9th of Mar, 2008 by   Fokke1954 0 Votes
"and any traces of my account to be erased"

you believe they do that? the do not delete anything!
they only make your account inaccesseble for YOU.
annybody else can stil see your account.

I had my acount "removed" but I still recieve emails reqesting for foto's, to be added to blackbooks, people who viewed my account
so I send them an email:
"A few weeks ago I requested you to remove my account.
You replied that you had removed it.
But did you realy?
I can't login anymore, thats true.
But I still recieve emails asking to upload foto's and of people who viewed my account.
How can that be if you removed my account?"

this is theire answer:
"Dear Member,

If you would like to stop receiving emails from fling.com, please click here http://www.fling.com/main.php?a=user.unsubscribe_email. You can always enable and disable email delivery from the manage account section found at the top of the page when you are logged into your profile.
Since youe profile is already disabled, you need to contact our customer support line so that they can temporarily reactivate your account and walk you throuhg the steps to stop the emails from comming to you. Once the step is done, we can remove your profile again."

lucky for me they don't have my creditcardnumber
 11th of Mar, 2008 by   Lyle Robanske 0 Votes
Please remove my profile from this site, as I am now involved.
 20th of Mar, 2008 by   concerned citizen 0 Votes
I do understand a feelings of being a victim but! we cannot blame those persons victimized you? Did you guys ask a question of your self why I am a victim? of this called-scam? And why you know, but...still you continue? I do believe a thief man, thief with purpose! A killer kills with purpose! everything we are doing in lives has a purpose. Let me ask you a question! How good person is you to react such this bad things? Guys...did you ever not to do SCAM in your LIFE? to be with someone else that your wife did'nt know is a SCAM thing... you thief your wife rights, TO USE YOUR MONEY NOT YOUR WIFE KNOW IS SCAM THING and I guest WHAT HAPPENED to YOU is your WIFE given CARMA. I dont say that I didnt agreed you because you have a right to send your complains with those SCAMERS but I guest if you SMART ASS, enough, YOU better FUCK your MONITOR rather than fucking the MOUSE.hope you guys get my points...

george davidson, 36, htwn los angeles california.
 17th of May, 2008 by   arthur bonetti 0 Votes
i wish to opt out of this site.
 29th of May, 2008 by   JOhnny 0 Votes
i want my profile to be deleted thank you
 1st of Jun, 2008 by   jeff jenkins 0 Votes
this web site has screwed my computer i would like my account canceled
 13th of Jul, 2008 by   michael rivers 0 Votes
please cancel accoount thank you
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Mark Daley 0 Votes
Please cancel my account asap, thanks
 25th of Jul, 2008 by   Danuya Houston 0 Votes
Would like you to cancel my account please, the system is messing up my computer, also everytime i try to sign in am having problems. Do not need this BULLSHIT!!! Thank u anyway! Will find people on my own!!!
 26th of Jul, 2008 by   noonan 0 Votes
i want out
 27th of Jul, 2008 by   noonan 0 Votes
i just want to be done with this BS plain and simple
 31st of Jul, 2008 by   Oscar 0 Votes
Dont Use Fling.com It Steels Your Mone...They Wont Delete My Profile Or Remove Bills!!! Its Identity Theft
 31st of Jul, 2008 by   Oscar 0 Votes
I Want My Profile To Be Deleted Please
 3rd of Aug, 2008 by   aleinad51 +1 Votes
I want my profile to be deleted.

Online Holiday Shopping: 5 Pitfalls