logo

Greatandhra.com
Actual truth is Its No 0 sit
3. (4 mins ago)
www.betterents.com
They sent me completely wrong order – the colour and design isn’t what I ordered
4. (12 mins ago)
Trying to cope

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

FirstAidWeb.com Complaints & Reviews - Took course, passed test, paid, no CPR Card

FirstAidWeb.com Contacts & Informations

FirstAidWeb.com

Posted:    Robert Munson

Took course, passed test, paid, no CPR Card

I followed all instructions. Took course, passed the test online, submitted credit card info. Could not download CPR Card from site. Emailed firstaidweb, but got no response. Maybe someone could assist?
Comments United States Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Apr, 2007 by   Jamaal FirstAidWeb 0 Votes
Please note that we take pride in prompt and accurate customer support. We'll be happy to assist you if you contact us at support@firstaidweb.com with the details of the difficulty you are experiencing.
 17th of Apr, 2007 by   Dale Houston 0 Votes
My wife bought their fraudulent product on February, 27 and it is now April 17. When she got no response, I got involved and traced them back to Allstate Moving and Storage of 70 Gazza Blvd, Farmingdale, NY 11735. The phone number there is 631-694-4100. I think everyone they have ripped off should start calling them... Of course it will do no good. They make more promises on the phone and never call you back or deliver your product. But at least maybe someone will realize how badly they are ripping people off and start doing something about it.

I plan to do something about it and it is outlined below in the last letter that I sent to them this afternoon. Almost two months of runaround and broken promises is unacceptable. And it takes more than coming on this site and posting your happy message about contacting you to make it better, firstaidweb. We've tried and you don't answer. Now we know why there is no phone number on your website.

Here is a copy of my letter. I urge everyone who has had the same problem to take the same steps and maybe we can stop this fraudulent company.

---I have been very nice about the lies and lack of contact from this company. My wife took your online course and paid for a wallet card on Feb. 27. She needed to have her certification turned in within a few days so she would receive her yearly stipend at work (just over $900). The information on your site assured her that this was a reasonable time period to expect so she signed up.

After about 7 days of receiving nothing from you and her deadline approaching, she tried to e-mail your company. She got an autoresponder message that says someone would contact her in 24 hours or less. No one contacted her. She tried for the next three days and never got a response. Finally the e-mails started coming back as undeliverable so she asked me to help her figure it out. Since e-mail is the only contact information you have on your website, I found a phone number through your domain and left a message. Amazingly I received a phone call in a couple of days. I told the lady about the situation and she said that we should send another e-mail with the information in it and that she would get the card out to us. About a week later the card showed up… with the wrong name on it. My wife paid for your service with her PayPal account that she uses for her side business. The business name is --------- --------. In all of her e-mails she was very plain that the name for the card was ----- -------. Obviously no one bothered to read the e-mail completely and just used the name that appeared in the header. I would love to think that they just copied and pasted the wrong information but even --------- -------- was misspelled!

So she tried to e-mail again to ask if there was a way she could just print out a card.. hoping against hope that she could still turn it in and get the stipend. Of course, she got no response to her e-mails… So I called your moving and storage company again and tried to find out how she could print out a card instead of waiting for your incompetent employees to mess it up again. The lady I spoke to on the phone seemed to want to help so I calmly explained the situation to her and she said that she thought it could be done but she would have to check. I told her of the urgency yet again and she took my phone number and said she would call me back as soon as she found out. Of course I never got a phone call. That was 3 days ago.

I called this morning one more time and was told by the young girl who answered the phone that no one who dealt with firstaidweb.com was in at the moment. I told her the story and about all the broken promises and screw-ups and that if no one could take care of this today that I would be reversing charges on the credit card and she asked if I could call back in the morning. I told her that I could not since I would be leaving town in the morning. She asked for my phone number and said that she would have someone call me back shortly. Knowing that no one would call, I gave her the number anyway. Of course, no one called.

So the incompetence of your company has cost my wife $900 plus the $49.90 that she paid for the certification card. I am disputing the $49.90 charge with the credit card company and will also be reporting your shoddy business practices to the BBB, the NY state attorney general and anyone else I can think of. And I will also be posting this letter on any website I can find in hopes that other people will not be taken in by your lies. And before you try to threaten me with libel, believe me that every word I have typed is true and I have documentation to prove it. As a matter of fact, I think I will speak to a lawyer about trying to recover damages for the $900 your fraudulent promises costs my wife on her job, not to mention the fact that she also loses her position as a coach at her school because you have to be certified to be a coach.

I’m sorry it came to this but your company did nothing but take my wife’s money and make empty promises. Maybe you should post my letter on your ‘Testimonials’ page. Or better yet, maybe you should stick with the moving and storage business. Hopefully you are better at that than you are at firstaidweb.com.
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by   Joyce Flint 0 Votes
Firstaidweb : Took CPR course online, passed, paid for wallet size card, tried everything but still unable to download CPR card online. Please e-mail my card ASAP. J.F.
 9th of Jan, 2008 by   shirley 0 Votes
This is the super bad website! They didn't send the certificate to me! rip off company!
 2nd of Feb, 2008 by   William Warner 0 Votes
Never received the product! Beware people!
 17th of Mar, 2008 by   Pam 0 Votes
Took CPR and First aid course. Two weeks later no cards. No email returns. No phone number to contact. Very bad site. ripped off and missed my deadline.
 26th of Mar, 2008 by   Jessica 0 Votes
Thank you very much. I just got done with the course. Before paying I figured I should read the comments. I am not wasting my money I will go else where. Thank you for saving me the stress of dealing with this type of company.
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   reanetta reed 0 Votes
This, is very upseting been waiting for a cpr card I paid for a online coures two weeks ago no response from company.
 28th of Apr, 2008 by   Jude 0 Votes
Someone should hack them so that when you go to their site you're automatically routed to this complaint page. I'm glad I googled "about firstaidweb.com" and found this complaint site. I always do that when something sounds too good to be true. Also, when there's a standard for these things like the American Red Cross, it's good to do a little research to see if another source of certification is valid. The Better Business Bureau's logo is on the site, and when I'm done here I'm emailing them to red flag it. I know they wouldn't want their name associated with this fraud.
 14th of May, 2008 by   anne smith 0 Votes
i took cpr course one time and they took $24.95, $29.95, and$24.95 out of my bank acct.i got one certificate.
 19th of Jun, 2008 by   Taofeek Olonode 0 Votes
Paid for CPR certificate since June 6th, 2008 no card or certificate receive yetcd181
 13th of Jul, 2008 by   david hanna 0 Votes
how do i find out online i was certified when i passed their courses?
 7th of Aug, 2008 by   hassan farah 0 Votes
please give me a call (614)418-0073 or (614)496-9909 I didn't get my first aid certification since yesterday
 28th of Aug, 2008 by   E. S. 0 Votes
I also took the course 2 weeks ago & made the payment & it was charged right away, but the certificate has not arrvied yet. I sent the email to the customer service twice already but given no reply yet. Is this fraund? I am getting worried. I took this course because I need the job desperately, I only pray the money I had paid will not be waste.
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   E. S. 0 Votes
I complained earlier, 18 days ago.
I had already received the certificate with applogies soon after I wrote here. The delivery took about 3 weeks but this is NOT a Fraud. Hope and believe everyone who took this course had got them already, I believe, It's not so bad, , ,
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by   Bobbie Butler 0 Votes
I totally agre e with these complaints.This company ripped me off also, I sent them 29.00 for a CPR card never recieved it. But also they took the money out of my account twice instead of just once. They are a rip off company I am turning them in to the US Attorney Generals Office. I suggest you all do the same. I also am turning them in to the better business buero and the Attorney General of there state when I find out what state they are really in. Please do not use these people because they are a fraud. We all need try make sure they dont keep doing this to people. Bobbie Butler Springfield, mo.
 23rd of Sep, 2008 by   Lisa conscience 0 Votes
The number listed above didn't work for me. I want to call them to get a refund, but no such luck so far. The company states that they are a authorized business for the Better Business Bureau, but when I looked them up on BBB.com it states that they are not a member. I didn't even authorize the charge to my account to there it was. They got my cc # and charged me anyway. If anyone has any more ideas on how to contact them, that would be great. Thanks.
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by   Levi M. Ragay 0 Votes
I took the test and passed it last September 25, 2008 and ordered a pocket CPR certificate but up to now I have not received the certificate. They advertised that they will mail it within 5 working days.
 4th of Oct, 2008 by   Levi M. Ragay 0 Votes
Took the course last Sept. 25, 2008, passed the test and paid for the wallet size card online but no CPR card yet up to now.
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   kathy 0 Votes
I TOOK THIS COURSE ABOUT 2WEEKS AGO AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CARD IN THE MAIL, MY JOB IS NOW GOING TO SUSPEND MY ABILITY TO WORK UNTIL I GET PROOF THAT I PASSED THIS COURSE 2 EMAILS AND NO RESPONSE BUT CHARGE HAS BEEN MADE TO DEBIT CARD . I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY ONCE IN THE PAST FOR THE LAST RENEWAL AND GOT CERTIFICATE BUT N OW I AM GETTING SUSPICIOUS TO HOW I GO ABOUT RESOLVING THIS WITHOUT SPENDING MORE MONEY AND TAKING A COURSE. I TRIED THE 631-694-4100 NUMBER ABOVE AND GOT SOME LADY THAT TOLD ME TO CAL 832-383-1613 SHE SAID SHE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPANY AND WAS TAKING THEIR MESSAGES BUT NOW THEY ARE NOT ANYMORE, GOT ANSWERING MACHINE AT THE SECOND NUMBER I HAVE NO FAITH THAT I WILL HEAR OR SEE ANYTHING FROM ANYONE. MEANWHILE MY JOB IS AT STAKE.

How to Avoid Investment Scams