logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Hobby King
I did not recieve the product
2. (21 mins ago)
Himalayan Cat Purchase
Barbara Redalia of Tuleburg Cattery
3. (23 mins ago)
Aqua Texas Inc
This is the worst water company I have ever had the displeasure of being forced to use
4. (26 mins ago)
Reliable Credit Servers
Bogus or SCAM
5. (42 mins ago)
ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India
Money2india: read this before you use the service!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Scam

Synovus Bank
Columbus, Georgia
firstprogress.com
I got a secured card with a 2, 000. Deposit. Used the card to get a cash advance from an ATM. Went to get another cash advance from the same ATM a few days later and it was declined. Called them up and they said there was a "security hold" on the card. They instructed me to fax a copy of my ss card, drivers license and utility bill. Did that the same day. 2 weeks go by, I am continually calling they claim they never got the information. So I send it again. They said the information has to be reviewed by a "Vice President" of the bank (although no one know his name). When I sent the information in I ask for someone to call me to confirm receipt. Here it is three weeks later I still have 1700 credit but can't use the card. When I asked to cancel the card and send me back my deposit less the balance, I was told I had to pay the balance off first and then it will be 8 weeks before I can get a check sent to me. STAY AWAY from this company. They are a TOTAL FRAUD operation.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Nov, 2012 by   Sean Ellis 0 Votes
Try going to dispute.modria.com and filing a case there. You and company you got the credit card from can enter into an online dispute resolution process for free. You can ask for a mediator to help settle the case or an arbitrator to make a decision as well. Hope it turns out well for you :)
 21st of Mar, 2014 by   Mark Bb 0 Votes
First progress mastercard
is not a dignified banking institution. Do not open a account with them.I closed my secured credit card with them on December 20, 2013. Today is March21, 2014 and I have not received my $1000.00 deposit. BEWARE OF FIRST PROGRESS MASTERCARD!
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   CLindy84 0 Votes
How did this company get an a+ rating from the better business with all of these negative reviews

Avoid Auto Dealer Scams