Fine Amish Furniture, Inc.

Posted:

Wes Cernosek and Reney Lucero

Fine Amish Furniture, Inc.
Manvel, Texas
Phone: 2814892146
On July 12, 2008, I purchased a dining room table and 8 chairs for the amount of $4615.00, paid in full to Fine Amish Furniture, Inc. After more than 10 weeks went by I was told that there would be a delay in my delivery date due to Hurricane Ike. I had compassion for the owner, Wes Cernosek, and waited very patiently for the next month to pass by.

Wes never once took the initiative to call me and inform me of the status on my furniture. I had to persistently call the store to even have the opportunity to speak with someone regarding my furniture. I was promised that I would have my furniture before Thanksgiving, and when that did not occur, I was told that for sure I would have my dining room set by December 20th.

Each time I spoke with Wes he just had another excuse or story as to why my furniture could not be delivered. He assured me that my furniture was ordered and paid for and that he just needed to gather up $4400 to make the trip to pick up his customers' furniture. Wes claimed that his loan finally went through and I was then promised that I would have my furniture no later than January 5th or 6th, which never occured.

My husband and I then proceded to make a trip to Wes' store on February 7th, and speak with him in person. My husband requested Wes to put in writing that he would have our furniture delivered the week of February 9th as he promised. Wes complied to put our request in writing without hesitation, but failed to keep his word. Wes has lied to us numerous times and is unable to keep his story straight. He assured us that our furniture was paid for in full, but in a recent phone call to Wes, he said that he paid $3300, and still owed a balance of $2100 on the furniture. The numbers just don't add up when we paid $4615.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture
Was the above complaint useful?
More Fine Amish Furniture, Inc. Complaints & Reviews