logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Poshfairytail
Sick puppies, not teacup as advertized
2. (4 mins ago)

71 Carolyn Boulevard
farmingdale, Florida
Phone: 8665714609
ferrandinoandson.com
Ferrandino and Son is a company that gets contracted out by larger companies like Wal-Mart or Best Buy to handle their facilities HVAC maintenance. We were contacted in this case by Ferrandino and Son to take a look at the Miami
location for a duct cleaning and maintenance. We went to provide an estimate for the location in Miami, store #557. Ultimately
Ferrandino and Son accepted this proposal.

The proposal consisted of doing an intensive duct cleaning of the interior and exterior of the duct work. We did multiple coil cleanings on location. We cleaned off 30 commercial sized grills. We sanitized the whole system after the cleaning aspect was completed. This job required dedicated teams to stay on site for nearly a week. There was the rental of lifts that were needed to make this service possible.

This company makes you get the signature and the stamp of the store manager to prove payment necessary for a
job done. We got and submitted the invoice we had signed for the work we provided to Ferrandino and Son at the Best Buy
location #557. We worked with them on payment schedule of 30-60 days. 3 months later we get a check for less
than half of the amount listed on our invoice.

We have made multiple Efforts to contact Best Buy and Farrandino and Son to try and rectify the short in the payment that was given to us. Best Buy corporate is not being responsive in the matter and Ferrandino and Son is getting away with murder. October 22, 2012 Ferrandino and Son sent an e-mail saying they have no proof of the balance being on the account. We send them the copy of the signed and stamped invoice and they debate its validity.

You can see the review listed on;
/link removed/
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2012 by   RIPPED-OFF BY FERRANDINO 0 Votes
TheY conned me too! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS!
 29th of Jan, 2014 by   aggravated snow removal company 0 Votes
We been doing business with them since Nov. 2013. They had us contact our insurance agent to have some corrections made on our Liability Insurance. We sent them the corrections in Nov. 2013, with everything being fine. Now that we have provided our services, since December 2013, we just received a call stating that we have not been in compliance with our insurance. Every time we contact them about payment or how we can not be in compliance when they called us over and over to provide our services which we did, with no word until now of a compliance issue. They just keep emailing me a copy of our subcontractor agreement for their response. They refuse to answer anything just reread your subcontract agreement with us. We have not received one payment for any of our services. Time, equipment, and salt is too expensive to give this away for a non paying customer. So aggravated with them.
 29th of Jan, 2015 by   FUCKFERRANDINO 0 Votes
You are not the first person this has happened to. My wife and I have a landscaping company in Arizona and they did the same thing to us. We've been working for them for almost a year with no issues. Then they pulled the insurance thing on us in December. We hadn't received any money for almost 60 days at that point. After my agent of over 15 years finally got them the insurance they way they wanted it took until January 10th for them to get there system correct. They told us that on the next check run they would pay us all our back pay. That was on the 14th, then on the 15th we received a call from them stating one of our sites failed inspection and they sent another vendor out to clean it up. We were never given a chance to correct the issues there so call inspection found. Two days later they pulled all our sites from us and have told us that the cleans are going to be around 24 thousand dollars. They owe me 24 thousand dollars. I have not receive estimates, photos or documentations to such issues or problems. For more than a year out of the 20 sites I had with them I never failed inspections. Now all of a sudden I'm failing inspections and I'm pulled from my sites. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. My wife, 3 kids and I are now bankrupt and living on the street thanks to Ferrandino.
 13th of Feb, 2015 by   B.T.Morgan Enterprises Inc 0 Votes
They are trying to do the same type of thing to my wife and three daughters and my self right now. Well I'm in a outrage over it and won't stop till I see justice servere'd they owe us over 50.000.00 for store inspections at JCP. I have to wonder is this how the Penney's co wants to do business?

Bert Morgan
B.T.Morgan enterprises Inc
Kennewick. Wa, 99337
(509)947-5862 office
(509)539-1940 Bert cell
 13th of Feb, 2015 by   B.T.Morgan Enterprises Inc 0 Votes
I will be sharing more about this co in the near future.
 18th of Feb, 2015 by   B.T.Morgan Enterprises Inc 0 Votes
I have tried several times now to post this comment with no success I'm hoping this time it will post! I did receive sevaral phone calls on my post. So I feel obligated to oppoligize to the uper mgmt and CEO of ferrandino and son. As it wasn't my intent to blame the co as a whole or to say they indorse this behavior. It's my hope they do not so, I will say the team that handles the NW JCP acct. and more directly Rick Dillinger and Gary Rowan are the ones who need to be held actable for there actions. Instead of playing it off on CBRE or JCP or the vender. They have lied and miss used there power to cover there own but on so many accession I lost track. I would like to elaborate but can't seem to get it posted? So I will leave it as is. Bert Morgan pres @BTMorgan ent inc

Avoid Work-At-Home Scams!