Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

FBK Products Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Ripped me off

fbkproducts.com
This company FBK Products sold me septic products to keep my system from failing. I followed the guidelines and upgraded to better products when suggested. They then sold me a warranty policy to cover any damages to my system, pumping, failed leach fields etc. and then when the products did not work and my system failed due to a sludge in the lines the company would not honor the warranty agreement.

I had many phone conversations with them and they would not help me with over $3800 in expenses to fix the septic system. I canceled all dealings with them and then one year later Nov. 21, 2008 they debited my account for another year of warranty policy for their program and refused to refund the full amount when I contacted them and explained once again that I was very unhappy with them and would make their reputation know to the internet, better business bureau, rip off reports etc.

I would stay clear of this company in all products, warranty etc. as they will not stand behind their products or service. I was also told that I could not talk with anyone (Manager, owner, customer service) directly and would have to write a letter to which I never receive a reply. They are truly fraud! Work with your local sanitation department, they know their shit!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
FBK Products sold me septic produt that didn't work as I was told it would. I followed the guidelines and they sold me a warranty policy to cover any damages to my system, and then when the products did not work and my system failed due to a sludge in the lines the company would not honor the warranty agreementand they didn't stand up to it at all.
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

FBK Products - harrassing phone calls
fbk products
Florida

harrassing phone calls. It is a good think that i have not ordered anything from this company. they are liers about their product. They tell stories about septic systems that are not true. I challenenge them to take me to court. They dont understand the words no or go away.
 15th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

FBK Products - Warrenty
FBK Products

Told Repeatly that I did not want the warrenty which cost $10.69 a month and to reimburse after I told the company to cancel but every month I am charged.
 11th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
My wife just got a call from fbk.sales rep wanted to speak to me instead of my wife.my wife told the rep.we dont want there product nor do we want them to call ever again.the rep answerd my wife back"i dont care if you are fucking blowing him i want to talk to him now".What do i do next?.
 31st of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am checking on this company because they are now calling daily. I guess I know I won't be picking the phone up!
 20th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

FBK Products - harrassment
112 E. 4th St.
Mount Carmel
Pennsylvania
Phone: 5705544159

I keep getting phone calls a few times a week and when I answer a man says hello then hangs up on me...so very unprofessional!!! Please take me off the call list ASAP!
 7th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I keep getting calls from them. I once actually talked to someone and said that they had the wrong number/person. I keep getting calls - I say hello and they don't say anything and hang up. I have never heard of these people before they started calling.
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
FBK CO. IS A FRAUD, I HAD A DRYER MOTOR FREEZE UP .AFTER THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD FIX IT, BUT THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD ONLY PAY $150.00 ON A NEW DRYER I TOLD THEM THAT I COULDN'T AFFORD A NEW DRYER, SO THEY SAID THAT SINCE I HAD BEEN WITH THEM FOR OVER A YEAR THEY WOULD GIVE $50.00 MORE, BUT I TOLD THEM THAT EVEN AT THAT RATE I STILL COULDN'T AFFORD A NEW DRYER. SO THE PERSON TOLD ME TO CALL THE REP BACK AND TELL THEM TO GO AHEAD AND FIX IT AND THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE REST, THE REP TOLD ME THAT VERY SAME STORY, THAT, THE CO TOLD ME, BUT THEY WOULDN'T WAURANTY MY DRYER AGAIN. I AGREED. BUT.I STILL ENDED UP PAYING $99.00 AND ALSO THEY WOULDN'T CALL ME BACK, BUT WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY HUNG UP ON ME.NICE CO TO STAY AWAY FROM, .NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY DON'T REPRESENT ME ANYMORE. THIS IS JUST A WARNING ON WHAT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF.DATE 8/2/2012

How Can I Avoid Charity Scams?