logo

Mobily
Unsubscribe / Deactivate
2. (4 mins ago)
wholesalemensshirts.net
They stop to communicate after they get your money
3. (11 mins ago)
Paid2Refer.com
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
luz
HOW I GOT MY LOAN OF $150,000.00 FROM WEMA LOANS !‏.
5. (16 mins ago)
Coverall Cleaning Concept
Getting your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

fake leads Complaints & Reviews - ayjamtech,signupexpert31 and user freelancer.com is a BIGGEST SCAMMER

fake leads Contacts & Informations

fake leads

Posted: 2012-03-12 by    alexmarketing

ayjamtech,signupexpert31 and user freelancer.com is a BIGGEST SCAMMER

ayjamtech, signupexpert31, Elbbubtech BIGGEST scammer
Pakistan
ayjamtech, signupexpert31 and Elbbubtech user freelancer.com is a BIGGEST SCAMMER
they are brothers and using black hats and bot for generating fake leads

@! Beware of his Service. ayjamtech, signupexpert31, Elbbubtech

user with fake reviews scammed me i sent him $150 advance payment for CPA leads via western union he stole my money and run way and provide me fraudulent leads

promised he can generate high quality leads with forum posting, Blog Commenting...but he is not able to do it!

After doing google search I found that he scam other people.

his freelancer.com account ID name is ayjamtech

His private detail
NAME :: Ali raza
Skype :: ayjamtech
gmail : ayjaminternational@gmail.com
moneybookers email: ayjaminternational@gmail.com
western union name :: Ali raza afzal

he have multiple accounts here on freelancer.com
his other account name
signupexpert31 and Elbbubtech is also a bigger scammer
signupexpert31, and Elbbubtech his brother

signupexpert31 scammer

Elbbubtech scammer

signupexpert31 and Elbbubtech is also a bigger scammer.

his private detail
NAME : jahangir afzal
skype : desikapray1

Comments Pakistan Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of May, 2012 by   EmirFreelancer.com 0 Votes
Hi Alexmarketing. My name is Emir and I work for Freelancer.com. I came across your post here and would like to help. I’ve forwarded the accounts to our Contact Support Managers. We’ll conduct our investigation and suspend the accounts if necessary. Be assured that we’re pushing our dedicated teams to scan dubious accounts.

We encourage you also to use the Milestone Payment System to help projects get completed smoothly. By placing a Milestone Payment, we will hold the funds until you are 100% happy with the work completed. Using a Milestone payment will also let you use Freelancer.com’s Dispute Resolution Service, which allows you to dispute the Milestone if you are unhappy with the performance of the freelancer. For more information, please visit this link (http://www.freelancer.com/faq/view.php) and acess the FAQ.

The Freealancer.com Reputation System is still by far the best way to gauge an Employer or Freelancer’s reliability. Aside from checking the user’s reputation, you may also want to check how they thoroughly described a project (the more detailed and specific it is, the better) and how much they were willing to pay for the project. Considering freelancers with high reputation will help you identify more reliable and reputable people to work with.

Thank you very much. We hope we have addressed your concerns and use Freelancer.com services again.
 27th of May, 2012 by   signupexpert 0 Votes
This is totally stupid and fake post i have all facts and screenshot as well to prove that this post is fake and posted from our competitors. Its been 4 years i am working on Freelancer but no one report me in 4 years and one more this this fucking person put the name of 3 members which means all 3 providers do scam with this fucking shit person Alxmarketing? And if you take a look at the project which he post one provider didn't Bid on his project "" Elbbubtech "" And me Signupexpert31 i didn't work with him and as we are not allow to exchange the private contact info on Freelancer how its possible he Fucking person send any money and didn't get work for that? Do he have any proof for that? i am mentioning his profile ID and his Project ID as well for closer examination.

Profile ID of Alexmarketng
Project Link which he post.

His Freelancer post is saying that he is from Canada and His CompalaintBoard profile is from US lolz nice joke.

I am also attaching the screenshot that i never worked with this person. Any sense able person can see these facts and its easy to understand that this is fake post just to distributed our business.

I would like to request from this Sites Admin to take action against this person and remove these kinda fake post.
 30th of May, 2012 by   signupexpert 0 Votes
Here are the screenshot again and i hope Admiin of this fucking site Complaintboard will not remove the screenshots this time.

6th of Jun, 2012 by   EmirFreelancer.com 0 Votes
Hi Signupexpert. Emir here from Freelancer.com. I regularly visit http://www.complaintsboard.com and came across your post here.
I’ve gone through it and decided to forward the information to our support teams. We will conduct our investigation using all of the information you have provided.

We will be in contact as soon as our investigations are done. Thank you very much.
 21st of Aug, 2012 by   ScrewedOnce +1 Votes
Ayjamtech is indeed a scammer and a scumbag of the worst kind. His name is Ali Raza Afzal.
I sent him $350 by Western Union and as soon as he received the money, he did not respond to my Skype calls or emails. Of course I feel like an idiot for going ahead with it. However, I have never had any issues in the past with these sort of transactions as most people I have dealt with are honest. He stated that he operates several accounts in Freelancer and always requests money my wire transfer so he is not obligated to pay the Freelancer fees. Most of the feedbacks are fake.
Thanks to some contacts in Lahore, I managed to reach him on his cell phone. He was very suprised to say the least. He changed his cell number the next day. The police in Lahore, Pakistan have already had dealings with this scammer. I spoke to the local police captain following his interview with Ali and unfortunately, he couldn't do much. Many complaints from around the world..
I will one day visit Lahore, and when I do, this Ali and or his brother is going to get the piss slapped out of him and then I will take my money back with interest. It will be a great pleasure to bust him up and hear him cry like a little girl.
 23rd of May, 2013 by   kswiss 0 Votes
All of the above is true about ayjamtech. I was a dumbass and decided to be a jew to avoid the freelancer fees. I wired $185 via Western Union and he took off with my money, never hearing from him again. His information is as follows:

Skype: ayjam
Website: http://www.ayjam.com
email: ayjaminternational@gmail.com

He's a total scumbag. Don't be like me, pay the freelancer charges, it will save you a lot more money in the long run.
 25th of Aug, 2013 by   WillCfromfreelancer.com 0 Votes
Hi kswiss,

This is Will from Freelancer.com and I would like to help you with your experience in dealing with your freelancer. I can see how this would be upsetting especially that you have released payments but there were no projects that were delivered. Shoot me an email at willc@freelancer.com along with your username. Let me review what had happened to come up with the solutions of your project.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Sincerely,