logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
petshop18.com
They cancelled order and no refund
2. (5 mins ago)

Posted:    Lina

Scam and cheating

Extreme Spells
extremespells.com
I am also a victim of extremespells. When my spells didn't work, and I made my request for a refund, I got the total run-around. Robert insisted that I use the 'free' reinforcement spell, however, he failed to mention that by using this free reinforcement (which I did not use), you automatically forfeit your eligibility for a refund. When I complained, he also sent me a threatening nasty gram. He threatened to contact the people in my spell and used phrases such as 'Getting on OUR bad side, is a BAD idea'. He's a fraud and a coward. He doesn't follow through with promises, instead due to the nature of his 'business' he feels he can get away with intimidating emails of this threatening nature because he knows that he will scare most people out of pursuing any action, including a refund.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Extreme Spells complaints
Extreme Spells - Refund

Comments

25th of Mar, 2010 by   Runaway 0 Votes
Can i just say that i have been dealing with Master Samuel Taylor and the Extremespells team for a few weeks now and they have been so unbelievably amazing... to be honest i have been burnt by online spellcasters so many times its embarrassing, but i am in a desperate and vulnerable situation and i just wanted someone to help me... I told them my situation and also what i had been through with other professed spellcasters... i found it hard to believe that i was going to go ahead an pay money again... do you know what they said?
We will perform the spell for you for nothing and when it manifests itself you can give us money then.
I paid them anyway because i wanted them to know how much my situation meant to me and how much i wanted it to change! But when i showed doubt, they directly refunded me the money, before i even had a chance to respond to the email telling me this is what they intended to do.
They have gone above and beyond for me and although sometimes it takes a while for them to respond to the emails (or mabe its just that i check my emails 20 times a day) they always listen and read my emails, they actually take an interest in what i have to say...
Sam and the circle have been so honest and amazing. I think either there was a misunderstanding with the person mentioned above or they simply didn't listen to the instruction that the extremespells provided.
I will be sure to keep you posted on the progress of my spell and the outcome...
 12th of Apr, 2010 by   libra123 0 Votes
hi, runaway i also bought spell from them.just 5 days ago. i want to know that do u see any progressin your case.please let me know.thanks
 15th of Apr, 2010 by   maggiesmom 0 Votes
I'm trying not to worry, but I ordered from them last week and have not received anything and they haven't answered my email yet. Hopefully they will soon. I truly hope they are as wonderful as Runaway says.
 19th of Apr, 2010 by   libra123 0 Votes
hi this is my second week and still waiting
 26th of Apr, 2010 by   uniquelegacy-chinese01 0 Votes
Hi there, I've ordered a spell from extremespells.com on 12th April 2010 and I only received the casting report 3 days ago. The Extreme Spells Circle wrote that they were waiting on certain materials to arrive from overseas and therefore were a bit behind in their castings. All is good though, so I'm now patiently waiting to see how the spell progresses. I do agree with Runaway that replies to your emails can take some time to come through.
 30th of Apr, 2010 by   libra123 0 Votes
hi everybody, today its my third week over, hammmmmmmmmm there is no improvement.i hope they will help me
 30th of Apr, 2010 by   libra123 0 Votes
runaway, can u pls tell me about your experiance with EXTREEMSPELLS.COM, is there any improvement in your case? thanks
 6th of May, 2010 by   newman3 0 Votes
Libra123. after you place your order you have to send them a separate email to this email address MySpellOrderInfo@AOL.com . Did you do that. I received my casting report with in a week.
 7th of May, 2010 by   libra123 0 Votes
hi newman, yes i did that and i recieved casting report, but its been almost four week, nothing has happen yet
 7th of May, 2010 by   Pychic Investigator 0 Votes
Runaway is a friend of theirs. Obvioiusly this person will say anything good about this company. I also did pay and months later, nothing. They are nothing but crooks and never saw refund at all.
 21st of Jun, 2010 by   Runaway 0 Votes
Hi,
Yeah I'm sorry i was a friend of there's but only through being tricked into thinking they genuinely wanted to help me... they didn't. I will get completely bashed for this by anyone i have had dealing with because yes people that is how they all work they all work by threatening and making you feel small the minute you question them. I feel like such a fool for believing in so many and paying out so much money.. that no matter what the guarantee says anywhere i will not see any money back. Yes it was true what i wrote initially. extreme spells did give me a refund but that was i am thinking now only to secure my remarks here. i guess they played that one cleverly.
Can i tell you in the last 6 months i have acted out of complete desperation for my situation... i used April from www.realspellresults.com and (who i read something about her perhaps being in conjunction with extreme spells) well the day i was told by extreme spells not to bother them anymore and was threatened by a certain member, April from realspellresults simply stopped communicating with me also.. no word.. nothing.. the night before on her site i had also seen that people had posted comments on her testimonials section about what a scam she was and the next day half her site was gone and you couldn't get into that section without a password from her and when i did finally get in those comments had been removed.. i guess you be the judge of that one.
and now for my final moment of stupidity .. as if i haven't acted with enough foolishness (but then this is what these sick people feed off.. they aren't human because humans act with compassion especially when someone is already feeling broken and trodden on) i used www.seductivespells.com. honestly from the beginning i dont know what i was thinking. i paid them twice. because yes fool is me i believed Lilly when she said it was my fault it wasn't working because i didn't believe in them enough and that i should pay to have the spell strengthened.. i mean come on how desperate was i to believe that but yes i did ... and then of course when i questioned her again about things not working she said again it was my fault and i should have gotten a stronger spell to begin with... i said i simply could not afford to pay anymore money and she said well we wouldn't make you pay money when you cant afford it although thats easy to say when they have already taken hundreds from you. she was irritated at me for constantly writing to her asking how it was going telling me i was a child and didn't know how to write and if i would just stop annoying her and start believing then it might work... so i left her alone for months and then feeling completely betrayed i asked what was going on and said that i wanted my money back and that if she didn't then i would have to seek legal action.. your could be right in thinking that mabe i flew off the handle a bit but i guess i was well within my rights i was a paying customer... then is what the charming Lilly said... no wonder you are in the situation you are in you did this all to yourself.. this being after i had appologised for getting so angry and telling her that i was in a fragile emotional state... i asked her to please see reason and she said ... no she didnt care what state i was in ... yep so i said i was going to get legal help.. i did look into it but well i have no money to afford that anymore... and so this is what she sent me... just so you now its not me making it up... if i get told i am trying to defame them well im not ... if they are real then i am just a complainer but i guess from my dealings all i can say is so far all i have had to deal with is people who will take advantage of anyone.. at the moment i feel like whats the point ... (i guess you might also be led to believe that i made this up but thats up to each readers judgement)

as sent to my email:

You said you were having an attorney take care of this. Please let our attorneys deal with it from this point.

I don't know what you expect but when you threaten lawsuits like you have--no one is going to want to talk to you anymore.

If you are serious about getting legal (which you clearly are not), you'd realize that you are not suppose to have anymore contact with me. Otherwise, it might look a lot like harassment and that would really hurt your case (just trying to help).

I see you've ramped up your efforts at antagonizing me. Clearly I'm much smarter than you are as I'm not going to take the bait.

There are no other managers to pass you off too (if there were you wouldn't get any of their contact information from me).

Get a life, (name removed). You are a tad beyond pale.

~Lilly

that was one of the nicer emails ill give you an exert from another email:

You are trying to reach a point of reasoning with me? I'm not interested in doing so… Why would I be when you've treated me so horridly?

You want me to appreciate what direction you're coming from? What a joke… Clearly, that's not going to happen.

Rash and hasty? How about horrid and distasteful? How about ridiculous and absurd?

Why you acted that way is of no matter at this point. You've clearly crossed the line one time too many with me, (name removed). I don't like you at all.

How can I not try and understand or see that? Again, what a joke. Why would I want to try when you've clearly mistreated me?

It's not my job to help you be calm. However, I am usually very quick to help anyone with anything. But with you--I really don't want to because of your VERY childish behavior.

Keep slamming you? I don't even know what that means?

We've had more than one conversation about you wavering and I'm not interested in having another.

Good day to you, (name removed).

~Lilly
 21st of Jun, 2010 by   Runaway 0 Votes
Can i just say i never imagined myself to be someone who wrote on pages like this ... but what should i do .. i cant afford to take legal action with any of them... but i can warn other people.
Can i say with regard to www.extremespells.com I dont know if they are real or not i did have some pleasant dealing with one of the member there but in the end the remarks i kept getting was more like i had asked for a counseling session on why the spells wouldn't work.. i guess i just wondered then what would have been the case if i had paid the money or worse still had the money to pay for a diamond heart spell. would i still have gotten told it was in my best interests and that is why the spell didn't work, although from the onset i was asked if this was i really wanted because i couldn't go back.. why would you ask that if in the end it didn't matter if it was what i wanted... they told me it was not in my best interests.
Again.. i could be completely wrong and completely out of line but i wanted you to have a chance to hear about my dealing with these people. I am not trying to persuade you one way or the other... i guess i really did come into this with no knowledge of spells what so ever ... i felt that this was used against me too often.. its seems your not aloud to ask questions... the only thing i will say that i was 100% not happy with from extremespells was when i asked what i should reply to the first comment made on this discussion after i had posted my comments... i was threatened because they thought i was threatening them.. i simply didn't want to say ... well actually nothing has happened the spell hasn't work... i thought that wouldn't be good for them because at that time my faith in them was still strong... a total stranger (at least i think it was) who i had no dealings with told me i better watch myself if i was attempting to threaten them.. i mean what was i suppose to think after that.

look mostly my dealing with them was amicable and reasonable but in the end the mixed stories i got and then being told it was not in my best interests ... just became a bit much to swallow...

i hope i am doing the right thing here but i just felt like i would have like to have a more informed view from others before i started out.

truth be told though i did find it hard to believe any of the ramblings i read on these pages also though... some of the sites out there might be cruel and uncaring but they are not stupid...

mabe i do sound like a complainer... again these are just my words and this was just my experience. in the end all i wanted was results and so far no one has delivered im still where i was 6 months ago if not worse. mabe it all is my fault.. too many wrong decisions
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   nickey34 0 Votes
what am i supposed to believe? people say theyre amazing others say they scam. help!!1
 13th of Oct, 2010 by   framthere84 0 Votes
I have a comment on the extreme spells site i did order a so called spell from the company and i saw nothing happen. to be honest i think that most are fake. and i saw some things in my life not from extreme spells but some one else but i think even if their real they look for cash and its funny or not so funny people on here claim some site helped them i know its so easy to lie on line and to get friends to put comments on your site and i hate to say the extreme site is a scam yet i know that people are desperate and we do crazy things when we want a lover to come back as i did. so i did see NOTHING from the site. and i fell for it and i hate myself for it too. i hate to see people fall for stuff like that. if it worked i dont know what to say and im sure you have no proof any way and im sure if they scam you they dont care about you i talked to a man named Robert emailed me and told me my so called spell was cast i saw nothing i spent not a ton of money but 25$ is a lot if you dont have any money. but i dont think from my ideas a spell is what some one needs. most dont care what you want and i dont know if some one came back to you maybe they liked you all along and did not need a spell to come back to you. be careful what you do online its scary online for ALL people. where does this so called ''power'' come from i wanna know?
 30th of Oct, 2010 by   virgo83 0 Votes
I contacted extreme spells 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing back from them. On there web site it says that they try and help. In order to do that you need to send more than an automated message to confirm payment. I understand that there email system is being redone but I have sent many emails just asking for help and been meet with no response. Their website says that all spells have been cast with success but not only have things gotten worst Im not seeing any improvement in my situation. Its one thing to not see improvement and have communication but to have it happen together makes me think they just wanted my money. Dont waste your time and money there if you want it to happen you have to make it happen. Dont rely on people like them.
 6th of Nov, 2010 by   Jackk 0 Votes
I order 2 spells from extremespells.com. Neither of them worked. I asked for a refund on just 1 of them, but Robert was exceedingly rude; he also threatened me. The bottome line is, despite their money back guarentee, I have NOT received a refund.
 6th of Nov, 2010 by   happy birthday to me! 0 Votes
To places to consider filing a complaint that will get the authorities involved:

http://www.econsumer.gov/ -- agency investigates multinational/cross border fraud on the internet. Whether you know what country these people are operating in or not they will amass complaints and information from different sites and if considered legitimate contacting the proper authorities to step in.

http://www.ic3.gov --- FBI's website about fighting internet fraud. You can file a complaint to them directly and they will investigate

Don't let people try on the boards to claim the old "oh it's entertainment purposes only" or "you don't need to call the cops." Fraud is Fraud and there is nothing entertaining about these "internet spellcaster" services. They prey on vulnerable people and charge far to much for any of this to be considered entertaining. If you feel that a true crime has been committed contact the authorities.
 16th of Dec, 2010 by   My2CentsPlus 0 Votes
I used Extreme Spells for 3 Spells. I also agree they are very backed up because several reasons. I tried to send them an e-mail about ordering a new spell and that too wasnt answered yet. They address this on their site explaining they are working 6 to 7 days a week with all current castings and they are taking on more help. Out of the 3 spells I ordered 2 worked perfectly. Trust me, they were tough ones too! (to banish a miserable ex) Thats 2 out of 3 Spells in 4 weeks. Not too bad. I have talked to Sam Taylor and he GENUINELY cares for people. Give Extreme Spells a chance before you make any decisions. I think their very caring but still caught in the fact that "ANYONE CAN POST ANYTHING" online. If you wanted to ruin a persons reputation, you could do it in one day making false posts right? Either way, judge for yourself and never believe all you read (yes, thats what they say) I want to give my opinion is all. Thanks
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   FAJ87 0 Votes
How do I get in contact with these ppl?

I sent a email on Monday regarding which spell to use for my situation and no answer. THen I just guessed on which one to use and ordered it last night Jan 18 but just received the Google Checkout receipt/email but nothing from them. Their website says that once you place your order they will send you a Thank you email with the news and update section to keep track of your spell...hmmmm haven't received it yet...

It's sad that they are treating their clients like this! I read their reviews and most of them aren't to bad but now I'm starting to believe the negative reviews now. Hopefully they contact me soon or I will request a refund. If anybody has any news on why they aren't quick to contact their clients back, please let me know!
 26th of Jan, 2011 by   PreacherOfTruth -2 Votes
Wow, are you people seriously this sad and delusional that you would actually pay some jerkoff to cast a spell?
LMFAOOOOOOOO
You fuckin idiots need a reality check.

There are no fairys, goblins, wicked witch's of the west, or casting spells to magically make you not a loser.

Instead of posting here complaining that you got ripped off, which you deserved for buying into that ridiculous nonsense to begin with, grow the fuck up, get outdoors in the fresh air and meet normal people that contribute to society with their lives.

Seriously, this is the saddest shit I've ever read in my life.

True Cost of Home Improvement