logo

Projects Abroad
No adult supervision!
3. (43 mins ago)
Booking.com
never give your credit card details to booking.com
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
EXACTUS INFOTECH SOLUTION PVT LTD
Fraud placement service
5. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Oneplan Medical Insurance
Not authorizing my sons operation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

8100 Nations Way
Jacksonville, Florida
Phone: 800-669-9721
carenet.fnfismd.com
Here is information from one letter that was sent to Everhome- Matter is still not cleared up= Company has sent replies, but with no answers- They state that I am a month behind and still owe them all these past due fees- A couple of the fees they state that I owe are from 2004? Never was I informed until year 2008? This company is completely worthless- There is absolutely no communication going on inside this company- Very poor customer service- I have been yelled at for Everhome loosing my payment - now how is that right- Would like to refinance, but they have screwed my credit so badly I am unable to. For September 2007 your records state payment was applied on a late fee was assessed on 99/17/2007 but no payment was ever applied. Payment was sent from my bank account on 08/22/2007 in the amount of $700.00. For October 2007 your records state payment was applied on 11/14/2007 and then a partial payment on 11/16/2007 a partial payment. Payment was sent from my account on 10/01/2007 in the amount of $964.84. For November 2007 your records state payment was applied on 11/14/2007, Partial payment was applied on 11/16/2007, another payment applied on 11/30/2007. Payment was sent from my account on 10/30/2007 in the amount of 946.84. For December 2007 your records state payment was applied on 12/05/07 and payment applied was applied on 12/31/2007. Payment was sent from my account on 11/27/2008 in the amount of 964.84. For January 2008 your records state payment was applied on 1/2/2008 and on 1/18/2008 payment was sent from my account on 12/27/2008 in the amount of 12/27/2008. For February 2008 your records state payment was applied on 2/08/2008 and 2/11/2008 payment was sent from my account on 1/31/2008 in the amount of 600.00. For March 2008 your records there are no payments applied, payment was sent from my account on 03/06/2008 in the amount of 695.00. In February 2008 my payment should have be for 964.84, but I sent it for 600.00 owing Everhome 364.84. In March my payment should have been for 690.53 leaving a balance of 360.37. I will be forwarding all the following documentation: • My bank statements showing the payments from my account. • Letters from Everhome Mortgage stating my payment plan. • Letters from Everhome Mortgage stating the loss of payments and misplacing of money. Due to this unfortunate mishap, my credit reports, from the 3 major credit bureaus, Trans union, Equifax and Experian report numerous 30 day 60 day late payments, which were indeed agreed upon as stated in Everhome Mortgages documentation. All payments were made upon agreement and should be reported in such a way. I expect for this to be handle immediately and in writing. I don’t want no more phone calls from some idiot in your office that doesn’t understand or have enough knowledge of this situation.

Kathryn pacific,
Missouri.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jul, 2008 by   Realty Mediation Services 0 Votes

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

Tricks of the Trade: Credit Cards