logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
VENETIAN HOTEL LAS VEGAS
PROSTITUTE HEAVEN, UNSAFE, BAD STAFF, NOT CLEAN, NO REFRIGERATION, NOISY ROOMS, WET CARPETS
2. (24 mins ago)
YES! Communities
Dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs
3. (42 mins ago)
Timberline Knolls
patients rights violations
4. (47 mins ago)
AIL/ American Income
job opportunity scam- beware
5. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Bulliongurus Research Private Limited
beware of this company! it causes nothing but extreme loss!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Etihad Complaints & Reviews - lost baggage

Etihad Contacts & Informations

Etihad

Posted: 2012-08-01 by    pawan k pandey

lost baggage

my name is Pawan k pandey. i was travelling first time with etihad airways on the 3rd of may 2012. i was flying from new delhi to abu dhabhi and abudhabi to johannesburg. my flight was delayed more than 2 hours because of engine problem. all the passengers were taken to abu dhabhi with another flight. we landed late in abudhabhi and because of this, i missed my connecting flight.. at the reception area, passengers were just waiting for a proper arrangement. my next flight was given after 8 hours without any accomodation. i was just moving on that airport for many hours
people were very rude. finally when i took my another flight and landed to johannesburg, i could not find my luggage. i complained about my missing luggage. airport authorities gave me a lost baggae form and the said they will call me and deliver my baggage immidiately.
after that i only recieved 2 calls in the connection of my baggage, and that was just a formality from the airline.i waited a month and i'm staying 150 km far from the airport. i decided to go to the etihad baggage claim office and i could not find any one there for 30 min. one lady came and she gave me a form, she told me to fax or e mail directly to etihad & i did that. now its been more than 3 months and there is no reply from etihad airlines.
my every thing was inside that bag, and i came home without any clothes. my expensive items were there. and there is no hope from that i wil find any thing from etihad. im still waiting and don't know how long i have to wait. my worst journey ever. i need help
Comments South Africa Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jul, 2011 by   MohD alakkad 0 Votes
I have Lost one Baggage during my flight from Abu Dhabi to Beirut with my family as a visitors to Beirut.
Four baggages out of five were received at the destination point last 26 July, 2011. Till date there is no call /response received from Etihad airlines nor acknowledging what is the next process.
I called the baggage lost centre in Abu Dhabi, asking to be compensated for not having my stuff for my trip daily use but the one answering the phone pretend deaf and not giving neither a comment nor an apology for the fault of losing the baggage . baggage Tag #EY 135750
 10th of Sep, 2012 by   CathyP 0 Votes
I agree! My baggage was lost on a flight from Johannesburg to Munich...no response to any of my email, calls or faxes! My luggage has disappeared into thin air, it is pathetic! I had NO clothes, NO toiletries, No underwear for my holiday in Germany and Austria, had to buy a few things to get by with the hope that my bags will be delivered to my hotel. I am now back in Johannesburg and still have had NO RESPONSE to my lost luggage!!! They are pathetic and I will NEVER use them again!!! How can one prove what was in your bags, surely no-one keeps sales vouchers for everything they buy to prove what was in the bags!!! THEY ARE PATHETIC!!!
 8th of Sep, 2013 by   HILJA 0 Votes
I normally use ethihad airliner, and their service have been always good, i used it again on the 02/09/2013, from johanesburg OR TAMBO airpot South Africa to Moscow via Abu dhabi, we waited in the que to receive boarding pass for one hour in South Africa, but we only manage to get our boarding pass 15 minutes before taking off, we were informed in johannesburg that our bags will get delayed and we will only be able to receive our bags in 2-3 days and the bags will be send to moscow which was our destination, but i have been waiting for almost a week now and there is no information about my bag. other 2 people who had same case like mine received their bags alred. I am starting to pannic and get worried, pleas help me out,

FILE REFRENCE :DMEEY12229
COLOUR : RED
TAG NUMBER; SW414458
NAME; HILYA MAANO SHIFIDI

PLEASE HELP ME OUT
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   Mohsin afzal 0 Votes
It is such a stupid airline that I ever had.
There customer service is 0.
The staff, ground staff as well as air hostess they all are rude, I also lost three baggage but still I do not get it back.
They should have to shut off

Is Work at Home Scam or Real Deal?

Latest Groups