Posted: 2014-11-17 by

Phone: 1-877-668-0781
Yesterday, i signed up with espchat, and made an appointment with golden girl for the 17th, nov. 2014 @11am. , and was charged $24. 95 for a year's subscription with golden girl. Today, i cannot login or access their website, nor able to contact golden girl. I have not heard from anyone from espchat. I have emailed them, called them, left message with them, and no reply at all. I have even tried to contact them from facebook in which they have an account. I feel i have been royally scammed by these people. I have asked for a refund, and a cancellation of my account, but again, no reply. Please do not join espchat. Golden girl is a scam!
Sincerely, dianna sprenkle
(Dianna55 in espchat website)
Complaint comments Comments (50) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Astrology Readers
Was the above complaint useful?

7th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

ESPchat - my credit was accepted but i cannot get a response from gwendolyn

i have been notified by email that my credit card has been accepted but ms. gwendolyn has not replied to me & my credit card was charged twice & i still cannot make contact please assist time sencitive wesley
 17th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Charles, thank you for providing information so that we could help you. A refund has been issued to your credit card. We also sent you an email on 3/9/11 explaining how to contact Gwendolyn. Please contact our customer service office if you have any more questions. Our phone number is: 1-877-668-0781 and our email address is: support@espchat.com. We would be happy to assist you with any problems that you might have.
 10th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
My credit card also has been charged and I cannot even log in...it ask for me to create a login then a password then it want my information then it reads account not set up yet and will not allow me to access the website.
 10th of May, 2011 by    +1 Votes
My credit card also has been charged and I cannot even log on to the website...it ask for me to create a login then a password..I did, then the screen ask for my personal information, I entered it then the screen reads a message stating that account not set up..and will not allow me to access the website.
 6th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear srm2011,

We are unable to locate any account for you with the information that you have provided. Please contact customer service directly so we can help you. Our phone is: 1-877-668-0781 and our email address is: support@espchat.com . We are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST. We hope to hear from you.

13th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
i recieved email from tara medium after i answered questions it sayed i would receive email in an hour, n then asked if i would like to subscribe for a dollar a mo. 12 dol. for 1 yr. so i gave credit card# and my inf, n add. that was on july 11th and still hav'nt received email. and tryed to go back to the site from the original email i received, but comes up blank. so today called customer ser. for my credit card, they gave me a888# n said my payment went to esp chat. i called # said it was closed and to leave msg. but didnt say what company they were or nothing. any ideas out there????
 29th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Same complaint here. Credit card was charged, but no response from the medium as promised. It was a tarot card reading and the medium was golden girl. I would like to have my membership cancelled and my credit card credited as well. What a scam...
 29th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Same as the others, no response from the medium, golden girl with regards to a tarot reading since my credit card was charged. Funny isn't it?
 5th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I had this for two days and never got a thing. I would like to unsubscribe to gwendolyn. I dont belive in readings. Oh and I do not think its ever worth any money!
 5th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Dear Amy Nordin,

Since you are not a registered user of ESPChat.com, we will need your email address in order to unsubscribe you. You can also unsubscribe from receiving any future emails from Gwendolyn by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button located at the end of the email.

We want to remind everyone that our customer service office can be reached at this phone number: 1-877-668-0781, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST, or at this email address: support@espchat.com. We are more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns that you may have. We hope that you would give us a chance to help you before posting a complaint.

ESPChat.com Customer Care
 11th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
After I paid for year membership, I requested a private chat with Melody. However, I saw and heard her, but she could not see or hear me. She told me to go to public chat, which I did, then discovered that my credit card was charged for the private chat that NEVER occured!!! This was on July 9, 2011. I want the 24.95 refunded!!! By the way, I haven't heard from Melody since.

Denise M
 11th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
yes I am aware that I had to type in my question, which i did as soon as i arrived in private chat. Melody asked 3 or 4 times if i was present AFTER i submitted my question, which would account for alot of time i was charged for. Thank you for response and contact information. I will contact customer service.
 12th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
The same day I paid for membership I was aloud to do the private espchat, but when I logged out and retryed later and even the next day it will not let me log-in

My name is Joann Friend, DOB 05 21 1957.
 12th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
When I click member sign-in to put my information in, I cannot get signed in.
 17th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Dear Joann530,

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty logging in. Since we cannot post your personal log in information, a customer service representative will be contacting you shortly.

2nd of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I paid for this scam websit & the chat room doesn't even work. I get no contact from any of the psychics, this is just a ridiculous scam!! They promised if I wasn't happy they'd double my money back. I called the Customer Service number, which is not a working number!!! AND I've emailed the Customer Service & told them I wanted my money back & I closed my account, & still haven't heard anything & my card has still been charged. I know I can always call my bank & report it as fraud & get my money returned to me, but it's just ridiculous because I shouldn't have too! Anyone checking out this site, DON'T DO IT!!! You'll just regret it & feel like a idiot like I do...
 16th of Sep, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Dear Amber,

We just wanted to confirm that we did issue a double-refund to your credit card on September 14, 2011 following a message that you sent to support@espchat.com. Our customer service phone number is a live, working phone number: 1-877-668-0781 and we are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST. You can also leave a voice mail after hours and a representative will return your call the following business day.

We cannot be sure why you were having technical difficulties in the public chat room without knowing more details about the problem. We can assure you that our public chat room is monitored daily by our staff and they will immediately fix any technical problems that occur.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

21st of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am going through the same situation. This is why I don't trust people now, please refund all my money and close out my account A.S.A.P. I feel this is a fruad. I trusted her with my personal information. DEAR GOD HELP ME!!!

12th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I paid $24 for readings..thought it was daily readings..got 2 then
haven't heard anymore from Melody or Glwendolyn..I called your
866# and was told to log in..still unable to get to the public chat..
was told to type in espchat.com..I did..but still unable to get thru..
when I got the readings from Melody..I got a one liner then told
if I wanted more I would have to pay $39 more for the inner circle..
told her I was unable to ..I called the 866# and they told me to
type in espchat.com...need help to do this..I used search..when I
typed in thru my e-mail address said it was invalid...now what?
My name is Helen Kupsick
 19th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Helen,

The service that you signed up for is a one-year subscription to the public chat room on ESPChat.com. In order to use the service, you need to log in to your account with your name and password. You can log in by going to the website: www.ESPChat.com and clicking on the yellow “Members Sign-In” button. Your user name and password are given to you on your receipt page immediately after registering. An email confirmation with your user name, password, and instructions on how to log in is also sent to you. There is also a “forgot password” button on the Member Sign In page that you can click on to have your user name and password emailed to you. Since we cannot post your personal log in information on this website, we are going to email them to you.

Once you have logged in, you can click on “Group Psychic Chat” or “Public Chat” to begin your consultation. Your yearly membership gives you unlimited access to our public chat room for one full year. Be sure to visit our online public chat rooms for psychic consultations everyday, 7 days a week, from 9 am until Midnight (EST). You will participate in public chat rooms with live professional psychics who will be visible through a web cam. All you have to do is to type your questions and comments, and the psychic will respond via their microphone or instant messaging, depending on your choice. You will be among other customers just like yourself seeking psychic guidance. You can view what times each individual psychic is available by clicking on "Psychic Schedule."

All yearly members are given the option to upgrade to the monthly membership. The monthly membership gives you access to the private consultation chat room in addition to the public chat room. You do not have to upgrade to this membership if you do not want to.

We hope that this information is helpful to you. If you need further assistance, please call the customer service office at: 1-877-668-0781. We are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST. We would be happy to assist you.

ESPChat.com Customer Care