logo

Year Make Model Magento

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ESPchat Complaints & Reviews - SENT ME SOMETHING IN THE MAIL AND NEVER AKSED FOR IT

ESPchat Contacts & Informations

ESPchat

Posted: 2012-02-24 by    Julie Sidwell

SENT ME SOMETHING IN THE MAIL AND NEVER AKSED FOR IT

ESPCHAT
i SUBSRIBE TO TARA OR BETHEA FOR 1.00 A MONTH. THE KEEP ON ASKING TO BUY THIS NECKLACE IVE ALWAYS DECLINDED. I RECEIVED SOMETING IN THE MAIL THAT APPEARS TO BE A NECKLACE. I NEVER WANTED THIS ITEM.
I HOPE THEY DIDNOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT B/C I WILL BE CHECKING AND WILL BE GETTING A LAWYER TO LOOK INTO THIS
NOT RIGHT TERRIBLE BUSINESS ETHICS

JULIE SIDWELL
I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL ANY ACTIVITIES WITH YOU I HAVE TRIED TO UNSCRIBE SEVERAL TIMES
I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN
Comments United States Astrology Readers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Feb, 2012 by   ESPchat -1 Votes
Dear Julie,

Our records indiciate that you registered for ESPChat.com on February 8, 2012. You joined our yearly membership for $24.00 and then upgraded to our Inner Circle for an additional $15.99. The gift that you received in the mail is your Sacred Angel Charm that was promised to you when you made your purchase. Enclosed with your free gift was a detailed letter explaining what the gift was and listing our contact information so that you could contact our customer service department if you had any questions whatsoever. We are concerned, because we do not see any attempts by you to contact our customer service department. Please contact us so that we may assist you. Our phone number is: 1-877-668-0781. Someone from our office will be contacting you if we do not hear from you.

Sincerely,