logo

Executive Eyewear
Poor Service
4. (50 mins ago)
Edreams
Mistake done by eDreams employee cost me 700 euros and they don't want to resolve the issue
5. (54 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-03-24 by    SteveHall75

Steroids Scam Fraud Beware

Eroids.com
eroids.com
This American website is pretending to be a anabolic steroids review site, when it just in fact a store front for East European organized crime online steroids scammers, namely pharmacomstore.com, napsgear.net, etalaze.net, xsteroid.com and roidsmall.net. The owner who is a fraudster and conman makes large amounts of money every month in kick backs from these gangsters . Beware of this man he is pretending to help bodybuilding newbies but he is in fact just lining his own pockets by sending unsuspecting american youth to these fraudulant online rogue pharmacies who will mostly just keep your money but sometimes if you are lucky you will recieve contaminated bacteria infected products made in dirty Moldovan underground labs-AVOID this conman website at all costs.

Comments United States Pharmaceutical Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More EROIDS.COM complaints
EROIDS.COM - SCAM SITE

Comments

30th of Mar, 2011 by   victim109 +1 Votes
Its to late for me now i have been scammed by pharmacom already and lost almost $300. I wish I has seen this earlier. We need to get people together who have also been scanned to complain to their server company and close these people down. Eroids.com and Pharmacom.com are scammers. I think the site eroids.com is owned by Pharmacom.
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   TeamEverett 0 Votes
Can't agree with you about the whole site being fake, obviously some of there suppliers will be fake but that's the whole point of this website, it's a review site For Steroid Suppliers if people don't do enough research on the company there buying steroids from they most probably will be scammed as for the sites I've seen listed on here and another web site i already know Pharmacomstore.com is Fake, napsgear.net is Fake, etalaze.net is Fake, xsteroid.com is Fake and roidsmall.net is Fake if you actually look at the reviews they have got it's pretty damn clear they are fake as for saying the whole site is fake thats a lie because i know for a Fact that Healthy-One is Real
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   The-Joker 0 Votes
Team Everrett what do you mean by Pharmacomstore.com being fake? do you mean they scam people or their gear is bunk? as i spent loads of money on their gear recently and i got everything but i havnt used it yet, so i dont know if it is bunk gear
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   TeamEverett 0 Votes
What i mean is people aren't getting the gear they pay for, Actually shocked you did get it, where you live? and i know a few people that bought from them and they only received an empty box some didn't get anything.
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   The-Joker 0 Votes
I live in the UK, from all the posts I have seen one person say that they have not recieved anything but an empty box, I then brought this up with Darius and he said he thought the guy may be having it on as he is not mad and wouldnt post just nothing... i also saw a couple of other posts by people saying they were missing some stuff as pharmacom was out of stock of the product they asked at time of shipping and he would resend with additional items when they were in stock. I find this very strange as I had spent alot of time speaking to Darius about my order, what i should order and a problem i had where the parcel tracking wasnt updating, but i did recieve everything without any problems. I am on Eroids and have replied to a thread on their about pharmacom just now. I dont see lots of people having problems... i am GreenGecko on there.
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   TeamEverett 0 Votes
But someone did get given a box with nothing in it and i have been talking to him about it so this doesn't change the fact Pharmacomstore.com isn't being run very well, as for it being 100% fake i'm not too sure about that as some people including yourself are actually getting there gear but then again some aren't. So it's more of a mixed opinion decision really isn't it.
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   WaRose 0 Votes
Everett, since you have been on eroids forum far longer than most of us, I would really appreciate if you could elaborate on your list of alleged scammers aka pharmacom, x-steroid, napsgear. I have personally purchased from pharmacom and X-Steroid and received my gear on time and well packaged. X-Steroid mostly supply BP gear that you can track via a UPIC no. I don't have any idea about naps other than their lousy customer service. Healthy-One is legit, again i have first hand experience with their rush shipped items. So if you are referring to the quality of the gear, then I am more than happy to discuss this as its important to receive good gear, but the actual delivery is beyond reasonable doubt as 99.99% of the customers have received their gear. By your rigid standards, even Amazon woud be a scam if the item is lost in shipping for some reason! If the gear itself is bunk/severely underdosed than it would be a different and far more serious issue in my opinion than a 1 person out of hundred not receiving their gear on time.
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   TeamEverett -1 Votes
I'll make myself clear, I said Healthy-One is Real not Fake so make sure you are paying attention to what others wright, Pharmacomstore.com hasn't got as many issues as others sites on there but there are still issues so i wouldn't go telling people it's A ok. xsteroid.com when i first went on their review page there were alot of negative reviews about them but after checking the site today it seems it's A ok, napsgear.net is also selling bunk gear you can see this from their reviews, there are some new ones today. etalaze.net is selling bunk Genesis gear as you can see from the Reviews on there, roidsmall.net has some issues over the amount of time it takes to send a package to their customers and that's happening right now so obviously i wouldn't be recommending them to anyone as they could also be a fake source.
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   WaRose 0 Votes
Yes. I read what you said about Healthy-One, I was just confirming that I also believe them to be real. But lets talk about the quality of the gear now that we are outside the eroids forum! I guess thats literally the million dollar question. So many suppliers, where to get the legit gear. One of the biggest problems on eroids is the fact that 0.001 % of reviews actually talk of cycles -results, sides, time-frame, infection etc, when they should be talking about this most of the time!! Any feedback would be appreciated not just by me but perhaps so many others wondering about the same question. (Again, I read your comments on the bunk gear by naps, etalaze etc., just want to expand this discussion to narrow down the top 5 suppliers who deliver legit gear on time).
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   gloriousbach 0 Votes
victim109 is absolutely right - we need to be discussing the quality of the gear sent.

I for one have used XSTEROID and received the products on time without problems. The question is as to the QUALITY and if it s COUNTERFEIT or not.

I am two weeks into a first TEST CYP cycle and have had a blood test for TESTOSTERONE with result in a few days which I will post here (any negative posts on EROIDS will potentially be screened out because we can't be sure of the impartiality of that site).
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   gloriousbach 0 Votes
Apologies - I meant to say WAROSE is absolutely right
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   WaRose 0 Votes
Yes, thats great news Glorious. We eagerly await your cycle results! I am coming to the end of my oral bridge cycle of d-bol and var. Dbol from X-Steroid and Var from Pharmacom. Will post stuff from my lab report and personal experience towards the end of next week. Meanwhile, good luck with your goals! Peace.
 17th of Apr, 2011 by   Maverick11 0 Votes
Whats up fellas,
good thing they have this complaint board. I knew that there was something bogus about eroids.com. There alot of scammers on there mostly from Europe that will try really hard to defend their product. I have been scammed by napsgear.net also. I had a feeling that healthy-one was one of the few real ones. Cant anyone else comment on healthy-one's products and customer service. How long did non rush shipping take? How about you team everett? Thanks for easing my mind, I am very interested in healthy-one now. I just want to make sure guys.
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   TeamEverett 0 Votes
I haven't personally ordered from Healthy-One but i have friends in the UK and out over in the states that have ordered, rush shipping takes 3 days and doesn't include weekends and non rush takes 2 - 3 weeks as they say but my friends got it in 3 weeks.
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   saint tom -1 Votes
I have just ordered from norxshop.com who have tons of bad reviews i tried to contact someone on eroids to see if they recieved their order but got no response, it is only a small order but still im worried as to if my parcel will arrive,
thing is there are some genuine sites on eroids that arent fake i know uksteroidsupply.com is legit because their a nominated seller form lixuslabs.com .
saint tom
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   brash678 0 Votes
i ordered from pharmacomstore in feb just got package and it was empty
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   brash678 0 Votes
i order from them in feb received package from them it was empty and they told me it was impossible to receive in empty package
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   Maverick11 0 Votes
Team Everett,
Thanks alot for the info man! You sound like a good bro. Its not right that it is such a tricky process just to get real legit gear. I really dont want to get screwed over again. Also, I ordered in the past from ipl.anb-co and that was also a scam. They sent me oil with nothing in it! In additon, hardbody-1 sent me gear that made me feel sick, I thought it was the test flu, after a week of feeling so sick, i stopped it. Surprinsgly it was Sciroxx gear that is supposed to be good. This is all the TRUTH. I am not affiliated with anyone to make things clear.You can contact me and I will prove I am just a normal guy. So, just be very careful out there fellas. This can be a dangerous game for sure. I just want to help other good bros along the path in getting what they really ordered like myself. Team Everett, can you point me towards another prove source in your experience? So I would also assume your friends said the quality of gear at Healthy-one was top notch?
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   TeamEverett 0 Votes
I hear you man, I spoke to BFG on there via mail and he said it would probably be best to keep the non legit sources on Eroids.com so everyone can see them as being fake.
Healthy-One is good the shipping if you get it rushed is brilliant and the gear is also amazing my friend who bought from there done his first cycle and gained over 20 lbs from using their bigger beginners cycle, the only hitch you might notice is that they charge more than all the other sites on Eroids but i personally don't mind the price as long as i get what i'm paying for and the gear works. I'll be placing an order for myself with them in the next few months i just got to get some more moneyy.
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   aanr2002 -1 Votes
I always wondered why pharmacomstore was always #1. They barley have items on the site... I had a feeling something didn't add up.

So besides healthy-ones, what are some other legit sites? I mean where are all people on steroids forums getting their gear from???

How to Recognize a Foreclosure Scam