logo

CHEVROLET ONLINE LOTTERY
email Scam from hileman.15@osu.edu
2. (1 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
4. (8 mins ago)

Withdrawel from my account

Roy Oldervoll
Norway
Comments Norway Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL complaints
EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL - Credit Card Debit

Comments

20th of Mar, 2010 by   leonel 0 Votes
I don`t know why, there is an ammount withdrawn from my creditcard. This happened on Sunday and I didn`t visit any Internet-sites that day. It has been withdrawn from my account today. What is this? All the information I have is: 4925360752674947 13.12 NOK 372, 91 EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL.cansel want this payment, I never made any contract with that enterprise, anyway I go to pulicia pussible was with the firm of receiving money from my account if I never had any contract
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   leonel 0 Votes
 15th of Apr, 2010 by   KENNETH C RUMMEL -1 Votes
MY NAME IS Kenneth Rummel. (509-570-8680 ) OF DEERPARK WA. 99006 WHO ARE YOU TAKE MONEY OUT ON MY ACCOUNT STOP IT !
(KCSCABINGMAIL.COM )
 21st of May, 2010 by   SIMO78 0 Votes
I leave MA @ LIBERO.IT SIMO.GIO2008 EMAIL FROM YOU WANT TO CONTACT Why have you removed from my card POSTEPAY MONEY WITHOUT REASON. THANKS
 10th of Sep, 2010 by   tunze 0 Votes
HI.
I also have the same problem, regarding money stolen from my creditcard account.

So damn you: Epoch.Com*ll

J.P
 20th of Sep, 2010 by   Tareq Alnassar 0 Votes
I have the same problem, I never approched this website yet the bank deducted over €30 from my credit card this month. Now the question is; How can I get my money back or actualy how can I protect any future deductions?
 18th of Jan, 2011 by   Michaeljfox 0 Votes
I have also had money taken from my account, who is this company Epoch.com any way, and how did they get my card details in the first place, its not funny taking money from accounts without permission...STOP IT NOW!!!
 3rd of Feb, 2011 by   wallentin 0 Votes
Find EPOCH.COM and there you can find where you have been, probably you have visit one site for many weeks ago and this is a continued membership. Write down at least two fealds with information, and you get the site you have been visiting, and then you can cacel the membership. Good Luck to you all! :-)
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   MENDRET 0 Votes
from EPOCH.COM i have money taken from my visacard without any link with you
please regive money quickly from menyret.albert@wanadoo.fr
 5th of Aug, 2011 by   Frankie947 0 Votes
My name is Ranaboldo Franco and i live in Bergamo (Italy ).You have removed from my visa credit card € 97, 93 without reason. Please return me this money..Thanks. Send me email to "ranfran47@libero.it" for this reason for you have taken money. Please.
 15th of Oct, 2011 by   daniel arias 0 Votes
please stop ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

my name is Daniel Arias you have removedmoney from my visa credit card. please stop.
i need to know the reasons...

please respond. my email.. daartimoon_9198@hotmail.com
 9th of Nov, 2011 by   vishu0072 0 Votes
WTF, even my account has been breached by this EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL...who are these ppl...
 10th of Dec, 2011 by   Mehmet BOZKURT 0 Votes
Akbank Axess kredi kartımdan 3-4 aydır 26.99 € kesilmektedir, nasıl oluyor haberim yoktur. İsteğim dışındadır. Hemen durdurrlmasını ve çekilen paramın geri iadesini istiyorum. honurby20@hotmail.com adresime bilgi verilmesini istiyorum.
 16th of Aug, 2012 by   Andre Gauthier 0 Votes
EPOCH.COM *EARTHCOMLL
This fraudulent company has ripped me off once before and now again for $42.00 twice.I never been on this site.Try to get your money
back from these rip off"s...good luck! I guess I will have to complain at a government level and eventually expose these losers.
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   Adam B 0 Votes
Has anyone had any success stopping the withdrawals. Its still happening to me also.
 24th of Sep, 2013 by   Mohammed Altaee 0 Votes
HI.
 19th of Oct, 2013 by   clinteastwood2 0 Votes
My name is Marco Insana and i live in Palermo (Italy ).You have removed from my postepay card € 27.00 without reason. Please return me this moneyquikly.Thanks. Send me email to marcinsa@tin.it for this reason for you have taken money. Please.
 28th of Nov, 2013 by   rebirth82 0 Votes
hi.. me too.. money have been deducted from account which i didn't even log in on that specific date.. i would like to cancel that transaction on the date of 29th oct 2013 and the money to be return immediately... My card detail is 4182********8098 or you can email me at rebirth-82@hotmail.com.. Hope to get your reply soon before further action will be taken against your company.. thanks..
 11th of Jan, 2014 by   nicov 0 Votes
I also want to know who this people is they deduct twice from my account, please advice me on my e-mail nicov@airports.co.za
 20th of Jan, 2014 by   Cameron C 0 Votes
Hey my name is Cameron I'm from Australia and i have the same problem as everyone else. 139.35 dollars was taken from my account on the 14th of jan 2014 I don't know why this happened and it was done without me knowing about it. Please return this money to my account and can you please stop this from happening again. My email in Cclar204_3@hotmail.com

Federal Government Job Fraud