logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
buyforsalecheap.com
Shop didn’t work and no order as well
2. (43 mins ago)
Seven shine cleaning services
Groupon vouchers
3. (44 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
letter stating has won prize
4. (46 mins ago)
Enterprise
paid toll is charged by Enterprise again!
5. (46 mins ago)

puppy scams Robin

MANHATTANBULLDOGS.COM Manhattan Bulldogs Robin Sch
Phone: 347-861-4086
manhattanbulldogs.com
STOP! PLEASE DO NOT BUY A PUPPY from MANHATTANBULLDOGS.COM Manhattan Bulldogs as it is owned by the monster Robin Schulder useing many fake names. Please do not believe any of the lies on MANHATTANBULLDOGS.COM Manhattan Bulldogs ! Read this News Artical as it would tell you all about this monster scam artist: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/queens/2008/06/28/2008-06-28_queensbased_bulldogs_r_us_owner_accused_.html

Please speak up & help us stop this monster NY puppy mill/scam artist. Here is a list of just some of the web sites scam artist Robin Schulder of Bulldogs R Us ownes & uses to scam people:
www.bulldogsnyc.com

www.4netmarketing.com/baby/yorkies.htm (scam web site by scam artist Robin Schulder)
www.bulldogsrus.net (scam web site by scam artist Robin Schulder)

www.englishbulldogpups.us (scam web site by scam artist Robin Schulder)

bulliepuppiesforsale.com (scam web site by scam artist Robin Schulder)

www.4netmarketing.com/englishbulldogs/englishbulldogpuppies.htm (scam web site by scam artist Robin Schulder)
www.englishbulldogpuppiesny.com (scam web site by scam artist Robin Schulder)

Scamed by Robin but be happy that your puppy is not dead like many of the ones that they sell!!! SCAMER Robin Schulder is selling many & dieing sick English bulldogs, French Bulldogs and Yorkies on many different web sites including www.bulldogsnyc.com NYBulldogs ! She changes names of her & her husband/boy friends often so people won't know it is her. She thinks she is smart enough to fool people by putting ALL her websites under: DomainsByProxy.com ! Come on Robin we are a little smarter than that!

Robin Schulder NY dog abuser & seller. Has been selling sick, sieing puppies Bulldogs, Yorkie, Bullterriors, Frenchies, Pit Bulls etc... under many names & web sites for years. SHE MUST BE STOPED! The last time I was at her house she had about 30 Yorkie & Bulldog puppies living in what looked like big plastic shoe boxes, sitting in poop & pee! My $3, 000. Bulldog purchased from Robin died at 6 months old & had many many health problems before he died. The conditions of the dogs at her house were horrible! The smell was enough to knock you down! It just amazes me that she hasn't already been stoped!

Please help us stop this monster before more helpless dogs die & more good people get heart broken!

Jessedogs
Flint, Michigan
U.S.A.
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More English Bulldog puppies complaints
English Bulldog puppies - English bulldog scam!!!

Comments

16th of Sep, 2009 by   bullylove2 0 Votes
DO NOT... DO NOT ... BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE ANIMALS NOT EVEN A BOTTLE OF WATER. I TRULY CANT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE CAN BE SO HEARTLESS AND CARELESS OF THESE ANIMALS, AND PEOPLES HEARTS... I AM AMAZED THESE SICK PEOPLE ARENT STOPPED... I TOO GOT A PUPPY FROM THOSE ANIMALS AND MY PUPPY DIED 2 MONTHS AFTER I GOT HER. I WAS SICK FOR WEEKS OVER THIS LOSS AND SO WERE MY TWO LITTLE GIRLS.. PLEASE HELP STOP THESE PEOPLE!!!
 15th of Oct, 2009 by   dd0871 0 Votes
I am so glad that I saw this. I looked at one of her sites and noticed that one of the DAMS is on another one of her sites under a different name. Obviously this seemed fishy to me so I decided to do some research before calling. Thank goodness I did! Definitely will not be getting a puppy from them. Thanks everyone.
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   luvbullys 0 Votes
I am very very upset because I just watched this show on National Geographic called Rescue Inc. and they were investigating this nasty, horrible monster. At the end of the show they did an update and said that her breeding/kennel license, whatever it is, was not renewed. So legally she is not allowed to still be breeding and selling puppies. I cannot believe that not only is she, but she has such a large elaborate website. Gahh so frusturating! Until law enforcement makes it a bigger deal, monsters like her will still be around producing unhealthy puppies only for profit. Someday she will get what is coming to her.
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   puppyluver21 0 Votes
The only way to stop psychos such as Robin is to not fund her inhumane, and greedy scams by not buying dogs from her. The pet stores are even far worse most of the dogs come from breeders or monsters like "robin". These poor dogs I was sick after watching rescue ink...my heart goes out to the families who lost new members of their families. Pets are pets my dog is like my son. this crazy monster needs to live in a jail cell under the same conditions she kept her dogs. Just one look at her and you know she is a psychotic, greedy monster!!!
 5th of Dec, 2009 by   nikki-bognorregis 0 Votes
hello i just wondered. i saw an advert for free english bulldogs, and he sent me an email back with the picture of a bull dog and the website as i hovered mouse over said it was from manhattanbulldogs.com/images/percy ... but the person giving away this pup says they are from scotland/glasgow in UK . could this be something to do with this scam?! even though the puppy is free?! sorry if u know or have any advice please email me on nikki-bognorregis@hotmail.co.uk as i have already sent me name and address details then just found this site!!! HELP!

Saving on Holiday Travel