logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
dermajuve
add says try it free only pay shipping
2. (10 mins ago)

Posted:    Alexandr

Good service

EMTC
emtcompany.com
I was hesitant to order from this company because of the reviews here, but I did it anyway. I purchased 2 Dish Network remotes for my dad's receiver for Christmas. There really is no contact with the company just fyi...you just get a receipt from Paypal. I received a package 7 days after the order date. When I opened the package, there was only 1 remote instead of the 2 I ordered and I thought, "Oh boy...here we go." I immediately emailed the EMT telling them what happened and told them if I didnt hear from them quickly, I would have no choice but to dispute the charge. To their credit, they answered me back within 4 hours...apologized for the mistake, said they would send a remote out that day, and gave me a tracking number. As promised, the other remote arrived 4 days later. So, I have to say I am very satisfied with my purchase and the quick customer response service even though it was via email. Would order again from them...
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jan, 2011 by   @RJ 0 Votes
Yup same thing. I ordered a remote from them then got scared after reading all the people posting complaints that they scammed them or something. I ordered on a friday and it came on Monday (all the way down to the very tip of texas). I just put batteries in and boom it worked on my cable box. I would gladly say that I had great service with this company, and have no complaints what so ever.
 1st of Apr, 2011 by   YABBADABBADOO 0 Votes
My husband ordered what was advertised as energizer (name brand) batteries for our cordless phones but when they arrived they we generic no-name batteries and were expired by 2 years. my husband e-mailed them and they answered that he could mail them back. When he asked for them to cover postage for the return, we have had no response. I would NOT order again from this company
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   Dissapointed Client 0 Votes
I ordered batteries for my Motorola cell, I had a problem after a while, and the battery stop working. Contacted the company several times, and Mr. Paul Godwin from customer service never give me the supervisor or manager e-mail. The product was under warranty. In my experience they have a very bad customer service. I will not recommend or order any more products from them.
 27th of Aug, 2011 by   deanc 0 Votes
The above must be employees of the company. They are the worst customer service I have ever seen. They will not stand by their products or even ship the correct item you pay for. The honest review is they are horrible and you will be better off if you skip this company and buy elsewhere. There are many, many good companies to choose from.
 21st of Oct, 2011 by   trustbutverify 0 Votes
I ordered an ac adapter/charger for a Compaq Presario 3000 laptop. They sent a generic universal multivoltage charger which, if operable and properly made, would have suited my needs. Bought it May 1 and received it in a timely way. By mid-September after a lot of electrical arcing noises and some episodes of the charger becoming hot, it finally bit the dust and nearly melted into a pile of goo and started a hotel fire. After three ignored emails and one ignored phone call, I'm stuck with minus twenty dollars and resorting to making complaints about the company. So long story short, you don't get what you pay for necessarily and when you don't...you're stuck.
 18th of Jul, 2013 by   sssiii 0 Votes
I ordered what was advertised as Energizer (name brand) batteries for our cordless phones. When they arrived they we generic no-name batteries from China. When I complained to customer service, they said to mail the batteries back to them for a credit, at my expense of course. These guys use false advertising and do not deliver the products they advertise. Do not do business with these folks.

Pyramid Saimira Scam Forgery