Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

EMTC Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Good service

emtcompany.com
I was hesitant to order from this company because of the reviews here, but I did it anyway. I purchased 2 Dish Network remotes for my dad's receiver for Christmas. There really is no contact with the company just fyi...you just get a receipt from Paypal. I received a package 7 days after the order date. When I opened the package, there was only 1 remote instead of the 2 I ordered and I thought, "Oh boy...here we go." I immediately emailed the EMT telling them what happened and told them if I didnt hear from them quickly, I would have no choice but to dispute the charge. To their credit, they answered me back within 4 hours...apologized for the mistake, said they would send a remote out that day, and gave me a tracking number. As promised, the other remote arrived 4 days later. So, I have to say I am very satisfied with my purchase and the quick customer response service even though it was via email. Would order again from them...
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Yup same thing. I ordered a remote from them then got scared after reading all the people posting complaints that they scammed them or something. I ordered on a friday and it came on Monday (all the way down to the very tip of texas). I just put batteries in and boom it worked on my cable box. I would gladly say that I had great service with this company, and have no complaints what so ever.
 1st of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
My husband ordered what was advertised as energizer (name brand) batteries for our cordless phones but when they arrived they we generic no-name batteries and were expired by 2 years. my husband e-mailed them and they answered that he could mail them back. When he asked for them to cover postage for the return, we have had no response. I would NOT order again from this company
 5th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I ordered batteries for my Motorola cell, I had a problem after a while, and the battery stop working. Contacted the company several times, and Mr. Paul Godwin from customer service never give me the supervisor or manager e-mail. The product was under warranty. In my experience they have a very bad customer service. I will not recommend or order any more products from them.
 27th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
The above must be employees of the company. They are the worst customer service I have ever seen. They will not stand by their products or even ship the correct item you pay for. The honest review is they are horrible and you will be better off if you skip this company and buy elsewhere. There are many, many good companies to choose from.
 27th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

EMTC - The Nokia battery sent me will not retain a charge
EMTC

The Nokia battery sent me will not retain a charge. I would like it replaced...please inform me how that will be accomplished.
 28th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the mail. Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Regards,
Team Nokia India
 29th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

EMTC - Awful cell phone battery
EMTC

I purchased a Motorola BT50 cell phone battery from EMTC Inc. over the internet. After charging overnight I installed it. It worked for several days and even though it showed full charge the phone instantly went dead. It has done this 3 times now.
 15th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes

EMTC - I ordered 3 cordless phone batteries, 1 was no good
EMTC

I ordered 3 cordless phone batteries, 1 was no good. After reading all of the complaints I'm wondering how long the other 2 will hold a charge.
 15th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Radio Shack gives out dead batteries free of charge.
 21st of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I ordered an ac adapter/charger for a Compaq Presario 3000 laptop. They sent a generic universal multivoltage charger which, if operable and properly made, would have suited my needs. Bought it May 1 and received it in a timely way. By mid-September after a lot of electrical arcing noises and some episodes of the charger becoming hot, it finally bit the dust and nearly melted into a pile of goo and started a hotel fire. After three ignored emails and one ignored phone call, I'm stuck with minus twenty dollars and resorting to making complaints about the company. So long story short, you don't get what you pay for necessarily and when you don't...you're stuck.
 15th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

EMTC - This is my 1st time using this co. and it is very disappointing
EMTC

ALL 3 batteries are old - won't hold a charge for any length and now won't work. Just got them. I am very disappointed. this is my 1st time using this co. and it is very disappointing. I would like a refund.
 14th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Just never showed up and no response to email as Paypal recommended I try first!
 8th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

EMTC - Very surprised that this co still in business on internet
EMTC

The battery always died, charger used corroded screws. Forgot reimbursement until paypal advised. Very surprised that this co still in business on internet.
 27th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

EMTC - Post office has no record of shipment
EMTC

My cc was charged for battery purchase and email sent saying it was shipped. This is 10 days ago. Post office has no record of shipment. Lies!
 29th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

EMTC - My cc was charged for battery purchase and so far nothing received nothing
EMTC

My cc was charged for battery purchase and email sent saying it was shipped. This is 10 days ago.Post office has no record of shipment. Lies!
 18th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered what was advertised as Energizer (name brand) batteries for our cordless phones. When they arrived they we generic no-name batteries from China. When I complained to customer service, they said to mail the batteries back to them for a credit, at my expense of course. These guys use false advertising and do not deliver the products they advertise. Do not do business with these folks.

Creative College Financing